Apollo MS-RA770 Marine Entertainment System With Built-In Wi-Fi
- Delivery & Returns
The world’s first touchscreen marine stereo with built-in Wi-Fi, the Apollo RA770 has redefined audio excellence with revolutionary technology and innovative design including Fusion’s Digital Signal Processing, PartyBus, over-the-air software updates, a one-piece glass display and more source options than ever before. From the kick drum to the eardrum, Apollo has made it inherently simple to customize your audio entertainment for superior sound quality in any area of your boat. The future of marine audio entertainment has arrived.
- AM/FM Radio
- Bluetooth Streaming
- Wifi Streaming
- Digital optical input
- Aux input x 2
- DAB+ ( requires DAB module - not included)
World’s First Marine Wi-Fi Stereo
High quality audio streaming is now available via Wi-Fi, delivering a higher data transfer rate in comparison with Bluetooth. Enjoy perfectly synced music throughout your vessel by wirelessly connecting multiple Apollo stereos via PartyBus.
Digital Signal Processing (DSP)
A technically superior listening experience made simple, Fusion DSP produces superior sound quality in every environment. Precisely calculated loudness curves optimized for the human ear ensure quality, full range audio at every volume level, while the feed-forward limiter anticipates a peak in the audio and adjusts the gain to make distortion, at any volume level, a thing of the past. Using environmental information and customized Fusion speaker profiles, you can now achieve customized, optimized audio for any area of your boat, resulting in an entertainment system that is perfectly tuned for premium audio reproduction, and programmed to protect your system season after season. (Setting up your DSP profiles is made simple with the free Fusion-Link app. With just a few clicks, you can set up the preconfigured DSP profile once and get back to enjoying what you love on the water, while listening to high quality audio customized for your ears and the environment.)
Enjoy the freedom of musical choice with the Apollo Series and Fusion-PartyBus™. With Party Mode, Personal Mode, and finally the ability to switch between the two without disrupting the audio in other areas of the vessel, PartyBus is Fusion’s audio distribution network of the future.
Glass Touchscreen Display
The future of marine audio entertainment has arrived in the Apollo RA770 with its 4.3” LCD color touchscreen display. Simply tap the screen to pause and play, or swipe through your playlist to your favorite song – fiddling around to locate the right button is now a thing of the past.
Over-The-Air Software Updates
The Apollo Series is intelligently simple and always up to date, thanks to the over-the-air software updates available from your smartphone or compatible device via the free Fusion-Link app.
More Source Options Than Ever Before
The Apollo RA770 features more source options than ever before, with Bluetooth, UPnP, Optical Audio, advanced SiriusXM features and DAB+ radio available, AM/FM radio, AUX and USB connections ready at your fingertips.
True-Marine™ Designed and Engineered
Built on Fusion’s True-Marine design philosophy, the Apollo RA770 has an impressive IPX7 rated water resistant front panel, and has been tested to a high level for protection against salt fog, temperature, vibration and UV protection.
The industry standard protocol for on-water audio integration and control, Fusion-Link enables control of your entertainment directly from partnered marine Multi-Function Displays, compatible Apple or Android devices, and Garmin watches. With multiple control options, no matter what you are doing on your boat, you can always be in control of your audio entertainment.
Four independent audio zones are available for a customized listening experience across your vessel, each with advanced localized menu controls including volume limits, zone naming, disabling zones and more. Note: Subwoofer and full range line outs require additional amplification.
- Display: 4.3" capacitive touch glass LCD color display
- Sources: AM/FM/ Bluetooth / Wi-Fi audio streaming / digital optical input / USB audio / AUX x2 / UPnP / MTP / SiriusXM-Ready (USA only, requires optional SiriusXM Connect vehicle tuner) / DAB+ ready (available in Europe and Australia only) Note: SiriusXM and DAB+ do not support traffic and weather.
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP): Yes
- Speaker Presets (easy to tune): Yes
- Fusion-Link Control (Wireless): Yes
- PartyBus Technology: Yes (receive and broadcast - wired or wirelessly)
- Bluetooth Wireless Technology: Bluetooth audio streaming, music control (via devices compatible with A2DP/AVRCP 1.3 Bluetooth protocols)
- SiriusXM-Ready: Yes
- Wi-Fi: Yes
- ANT Technology:Yes
- NMEA 2000 (Control via MFD - Fusion-Link): Yes
- Works with NRX Remotes: Yes
- Optical Input 1 x Digital Optical Input (SPDIF)
- Fits DIN Cut-Out : Yes
- Water Resistance (IPX rating): IPx7 from the front panel when installed correctly.
- Internal Amplifier: Class-D
- Peak Power: 280W max
- Multi-Language User Interface: English / French / German / Spanish / Dutch / Italian
- Auxiliary Inputs: 2 x RCA Inputs (AUX1, AUX2)
- Ethernet: One Ethernet port
- USB 2.0 Port: One USB 2.0 port (for phone charging / media playback)
- SiriusXM: One SiriusXM port (requires optional SiriusXM Connect vehicle tuner, does not support traffic and weather)
- AM/FM radio: One Motorola antenna connector port
- Speaker connections: 4 x speaker connections (2 zone amplified)
- RCA Pre-Out (Left, Right and Subwoofer): 4 zones
- Operating Voltage : +10.8 - 16V dc
- DAB+ Ready Fusion DAB+ module is required (sold separately). Only available where DAB or DAB+ broadcast is supported
- Line Out: 4 (1 x L + R per zone. Requires external amplification)
- Subwoofer Out: 4 (1 per zone. Requires external amplification)
- Software Updates: Over-the-air software updates via the free Fusion-Link app or USB
In The Box
- RA770 Stereo
- Mounting gasket
- Four 8-gauge, self-tapping screws
- Two screw covers
- Power and speaker wiring harness
- Auxiliary-in, line-out, and subwoofer-out wiring harnesses
- 2 m (6 ft.) NMEA 2000® drop cable
- Dust cover
This item is currently not in stock but is available to preorder, with a lead time of up to 14 days.
Stock can move quickly, so this is just a suggestion of current levels, please phone the shop to confirm.
The ship to store service is based on Head Office sending stock to a branch.
If you wish to click & collect stock, please do so over the phone using the number provided.
|Nailsworth (Head Office)||0345 130 0710|
|Force 4 Chandlery Cardiff||Not currently in stock||02920 787190|
|Force 4 Chandlery Chichester||01243 773788|
|Force 4 Chandlery Deacons||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 3rd November 2020||02380 402182|
|Force 4 Chandlery Lymington||Not currently in stock||01590 673698|
|Force 4 Chandlery Plymouth||01752 548301|
|Force 4 Chandlery Poole||Not currently in stock||01202 723311|
|Force 4 Chandlery Poole Quay||Not currently in stock||01202673056|
|Force 4 Chandlery Port Hamble||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 3rd November 2020||02380 454858|
|Force 4 Chandlery Southampton||Not currently in stock||02380 632 725|
|Concession & collection point Chichester||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 2nd November 2020||01243 773788|
- Good Availability
- Low Availability
- One item left
Our Mail Order team ship chandlery, yacht parts and sailing clothing around the world. We use the best value couriers available, and we will endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost effectively as possible.
UK Standard Delivery
- UK Mainland 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- UK Mainland 1 - 25Kg £5.95 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- UK Mainland 25Kg+ Price on request
- UK Mainland Next Day 0 - 25Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 1 - 20Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
- Channel Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £5.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- Channel Islands 1 - 20Kg £13.50 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- Channel Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
UK Exceptional Delivery
- UK Mainland; Antifoul & paints £5.95
- UK Mainland; Inflatable dinghy £10.00
- UK Mainland; Liferafts £15.00
- UK Mainland; Flares £20.00
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Antifoul & paints £9.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Liferafts price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
- Channel Islands; Antifoul & paints £13.50
- Channel Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request Channel Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will exchange or refund your goods in full, provided that the items are returned within 14 days of receipt.*
Please check the condition of goods on arrival - we are unable to accept goods damaged during shipping after 14 days.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and in a saleable condition i.e. shoe boxes must be in the same condition as when received.
Goods must be unused and security seals intact.*
If you would like to return goods because they were ordered incorrectly or if clothing does not fit, return postage will be at your expense. If you would like us to replace the goods with another size or colour, we will charge carriage on the replacement.
Please be aware that some navigational and safety products may be dated, and as such a full refund may in some cases not be possible. If you are purchasing dated navigational charts we suggest you contact us for more information.
If you receive your goods and believe them to be faulty, please contact us straight away with a brief description of the problem. If we require you to return the product for a replacement, we will send you a pre-paid Royal Mail label for delivery back to us. Unfortuantely we cannot send the courier back to collect the items.
Returning goods to Force 4 is easy!
- Please contact us by ringing 0345 1300 710 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org. This way we'll be able to determine whether you would like to return the product for a refund or whether you'd like to exchange the product. We are unable to process the return of faulty goods that we're not expecting.
- We'll then give you a returns number. This returns number will need to be clearly marked on the outside of your parcel so it can be identified on arrival. Please note, failure to mark a returns reference number on the outside of your parcel may result in a delay in processing your return.
- Don't forget your proof of postage, just in case!
- Once we receive the item we'll be able to proceed with a refund or an exchange.
*this excludes faulty goods with manufacturers defects. If goods are found to be faulty during use, after the returns period, please just give us a ring on 0345 1300 710 and we'll be happy to help.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Ask a question
Men's Size Guide
|To Fit Height||To Fit Chest|
|X SMALL||5'2" - 5'4"||34 - 36"|
|SMALL||5'5" - 5'7"||36 - 38"|
|MEDIUM||5'7" - 5'10"||38 - 40"|
|LARGE||5'11" - 6'1"||41 - 43"|
|X LARGE||6'1" - 6'3"||44 - 46"|
|X LARGE||6'3" - 6'5"||46 - 48"|
|UK||EURO||MENS US||LADIES US|