Our Mail Order team ship chandlery, yacht parts and sailing clothing around the world. We use the best value couriers available, and we will endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost effectively as possible.
International Orders: Due to delays we have had to suspend our international delivery options.
UK Standard Delivery
- UK Mainland 0 - 2Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 7-10 working days for orders under £50.00
- UK Mainland up to 25Kg £5.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 7-10 working days
- UK Mainland 25Kg+ Price on request
- UK Mainland Next Day 0 - 25Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature, orders must be placed before midday
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 7-10 working days for orders under £50.00
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 1 - 25Kg £10.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 7-10 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 25Kg+ Price on request
- Channel Islands 0 - 2Kg (small jiffy) £5.95 Royal Mail Service Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 7-10 working days for orders under £50.00
- Channel Islands 1 - 25Kg £13.50 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 7-10 working days
- Channel Islands 25Kg+ Price on request
UK Exceptional Delivery
- UK Mainland; Antifoul & paints £5.95
- UK Mainland; Inflatable dinghy £10.00
- UK Mainland; Liferafts £17.50
- UK Mainland; Flares £49.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Antifoul & paints £9.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Liferafts price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
- Channel Islands; Antifoul & paints £13.50
- Channel Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request
- Channel Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
Delivery further information
The delivery charge is automatically added to your order and you will see the total amount you have to pay before you confirm the order. Unfortunately we have to charge carriage but we attempt to keep it to a minimum.
All orders over £50 or weighing more than 2 kilos will require a signature, and the delivery could take place any time between 8am and 6pm depending on the courier used. If you are liable to be out, please give an alternative delivery address or type instructions into the notes section as you place your order.
Please be aware that items under 2Kg in weight may fall under a higher delivery charge, for example the Royal Mail says; The combined length + width + depth must be no more than 90cm with no single side longer than 60cm Fast Delivery Prompt Despatch Occasionally items are not immediately available - we will notify you of this by email and back-order the unavailable item for delivery at a later date at no extra charge, if you want the rest of your order immediatley please get in touch with us via the phone. We only collect payment for items as despatched.
Please note we will contact you if your item is unavailable for next day delivery if you have selected it. We will make every to attempt by using the contact details you supply.
Standard Service; We will aim to dispatch goods within 3 working days. Delivery on the standard service is via courier, will require a signature and we aim to deliver within 5 working days. This service will only arrive on working days.
Next day delivery; orders received before midday GMT Mon-Thurs will be delivered on the following working day. Orders placed after Midday Thursday will be delivered on the following Monday (if a working day). If you place a next day order on Fri/Sat/Sun your order will be delivered on the Tuesday if Monday is a normal working day.
Courier delivery; The majority of our parcels will be sent via a courier, the bulk of which are with DHL. Please be aware that they advertise their delivery times as anywhere between 8am - 6pm Monday to Friday. We are not able to dictate to them a time slot. And in most cases a signature will be required.
Ship to Store service; You can now order from our website for collection from one of our 10 Force 4 locations. Simply select “Ship to Store” at checkout and your goods will be ready for collection within 5 working days. This service is free however may exclude some hazardous or special order goods.
If you are returning a product please do this in the normal way of returning goods to the website. Please call 0345 1300710 for a RMA number, and they will advise how to get the goods back to us.
NB; For orders to mainland Europe and Rest of World, the cost for carriage is calculated on order package weight and final destination. The price given at checkout is a guide only and an accurate postage cost will be calculated and shown clearly on your invoice which will be sent with your goods. If you would like to know this figure before despatch please feel free to contact us for a quote. Please be advised that if your order is sent via courier outside of the UK you may need to pay for import/custom taxes after the order has been delivered to you. This is standard procedure by the courier to ensure that your order is delivered to you as soon as possible and not delayed in customs. These charges are solely dependent on your local customs office and the courier, we have no control over these charges. We would kindly suggest contacting your local customs office for more information and advice. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you; unfortunately we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. We are unable to reimburse any costs incurred regardless of the circumstances.
Parcel's shipped via Air Mail, has the benefit of being more cost effective, but there is no tracking available for this service. Royal Mail aim to deliver in Europe in 4 to 7 working days and to the rest of the world in 7 to 10 working days, however this is dependant on customs clearance and can take up to 3 weeks to arrive. If it is not with you within this time frame, please feel free to contact us.
ANTIFOUL & PAINT ORDERS; Please be aware that we can only send antifoul & Paint products within Mainland UK. We CANNOT send antifoul & paint outside of Mainland UK. If you have any questions regarding this please feel free to contact our Mail order department.
LIFEJACKETS & CO2 CANNISTERS; Please be aware that we cannot currently send lifejackets with CO2 cannisters included outside of the EU, this is due to the fact we rely on air mail when sending outside of the EU. We can be contacted on the matter and can try to assist with these orders if required.
LIQUIDS & CHEMICALS; Please note we are unable to deliver liquids or chemicals overseas. We will also have to use a courier service within the UK for liquids or chemicals.
REFRIDGERATORS, TOILETS & COOKERS; Please note we are unable to deliver some refridgerators, toilets and cookers overseas, due to the high number of units broken in transit, and the CAA rules on limited quantity goods air shipping.
SALE OF KNIVES; In accordance with UK Law (The Offensive Weapons Act 1996), we are unable to sell knives to anyone under 18 years of age. We are unable to send knives to overseas destinations.
If you need to return an item to Force 4 Chandlery online, please follow these simple steps:
1. Please contact us by phone 03451300710 or email on [email protected]. This way we'll be able to determine whether you would like to return the product for a refund or whether you'd like to exchange the product.
2. We'll now be able to give you a returns number. This returns number will need to be clearly marked on the outside of your parcel. Please note, faliure to mark a returns reference number on the outside of your parcel may result in a delay in processing your return.
3. Once we receive the item we'll be able to proceed with a refund or an exchange.