MS-ERX400 Apollo Remote Control
- Delivery & Returns
Sleek, compact and easy to install, the new Apollo ERX400 wired remote control allows you to add intuitive and integrated audio control to any zone on board your boat. Featuring premium design aesthetics including a 2.7” optically bonded color LCD and a black front face with multiple mounting options – controlling your on board audio entertainment has never looked this good.
The need to only connect a single proprietary Ethernet cable to an Apollo Series stereo network or individual stereo, makes installing an Apollo ERX400 wired remote a breeze.
New Intuitive User Experience: The Apollo ERX400 features a new intuitive user experience which allows for easy navigation and control of your entire boat’s Apollo Series stereo network, making control of your sources in any zone a seamless experience. You will also have full control of the PartyBus™-Network functionalities including Stereo Grouping, Volume Control, Power Options and Home Zone.
Shallow Mount Design With Versatile Mounting Options: The innovative ultra-shallow mounting depth of just 49 mm [1-15/16”] allows the Apollo ERX400 to be mounted in a variety of areas, particularly where mounting depth is limited such as thin wall cavities. You have the option of mounting the Apollo ERX400 with a conventional flush finish or integrating it into the helm with a premium flat finish. An optional accessory surface mount spacer is also available (010-12922-02).
2.7” Optically Bonded Color LCD With Black Front Face: The Apollo ERX400 has the same 2.7” brilliant, full-color LCD from the Apollo RA670 and SRX400. Color album art and metadata display information of the current track playing
Over-The-Air Software Updates: Available from your smartphone or compatible device via the free Fusion-Link™ app when connected to a wireless network router or Wi-Fi enabled Apollo Series stereo network. Alternatively, you can update the Apollo ERX400 via an USB when connected to an USB compatible Apollo Series stereo.
True-Marine™ Designed and Engineered: Built on Fusion’s True-Marine design philosophy, the Apollo ERX400 is rated IPX6 and IPX7 for water resistance, and has been tested to a high level for protection against salt fog, temperature, vibration and UV.
- Display 2.7" optically bonded color LCD display
- Water Resistance (IP rating): IPX6 and IPX7
- Multi-Language User Interface Bulgarian / Chinese (Simplified) / Chinese (Traditional) / Croatian / Czech / Danish / Dutch / English / Finnish / French / German / Greek / Italian / Japanese / Korean / Norwegian / Polish / Portuguese (BR) / Portuguese (PT) / Slovenian / Spanish / Swedish / Thai / Turkish
- Connections: One power over Ethernet port
- Operating Voltage: +10.8 - 32V dc
- Dimensions(cm): 11W x 7H x 5D
In the Box
- Mounting gasket
- Mounting template
- Four 8-gauge, self-tapping screws
- Two screw covers
- Dust cover
- Network/power cable
Click here for the user manual
Click here for the mounting template
Click here for the installation manual
This item is currently not in stock but is available to preorder, with a lead time of up to 14 days.
Stock can move quickly, so this is just a suggestion of current levels, please phone the shop to confirm.
The ship to store service is based on Head Office sending stock to a branch.
If you wish to click & collect stock, please do so over the phone using the number provided.
|Nailsworth (Head Office)||0345 130 0710|
|Force 4 Chandlery Cardiff||Not currently in stock||02920 787190|
|Force 4 Chandlery Chichester||Not currently in stock||01243 773788|
|Force 4 Chandlery Deacons||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 27th October 2020||02380 402182|
|Force 4 Chandlery Lymington||Not currently in stock||01590 673698|
|Force 4 Chandlery Plymouth||Not currently in stock||01752 548301|
|Force 4 Chandlery Poole||Not currently in stock||01202 723311|
|Force 4 Chandlery Poole Quay||Not currently in stock||01202673056|
|Force 4 Chandlery Port Hamble||Not currently in stock||02380 454858|
|Force 4 Chandlery Southampton||Not currently in stock||02380 632 725|
|Concession & collection point Chichester||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 2nd November 2020||01243 773788|
- Good Availability
- Low Availability
- One item left
Our Mail Order team ship chandlery, yacht parts and sailing clothing around the world. We use the best value couriers available, and we will endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost effectively as possible.
UK Standard Delivery
- UK Mainland 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- UK Mainland 1 - 25Kg £5.95 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- UK Mainland 25Kg+ Price on request
- UK Mainland Next Day 0 - 25Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 1 - 20Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
- Channel Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £5.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- Channel Islands 1 - 20Kg £13.50 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- Channel Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
UK Exceptional Delivery
- UK Mainland; Antifoul & paints £5.95
- UK Mainland; Inflatable dinghy £10.00
- UK Mainland; Liferafts £15.00
- UK Mainland; Flares £20.00
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Antifoul & paints £9.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Liferafts price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
- Channel Islands; Antifoul & paints £13.50
- Channel Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request Channel Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will exchange or refund your goods in full, provided that the items are returned within 14 days of receipt.*
Please check the condition of goods on arrival - we are unable to accept goods damaged during shipping after 14 days.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and in a saleable condition i.e. shoe boxes must be in the same condition as when received.
Goods must be unused and security seals intact.*
If you would like to return goods because they were ordered incorrectly or if clothing does not fit, return postage will be at your expense. If you would like us to replace the goods with another size or colour, we will charge carriage on the replacement.
Please be aware that some navigational and safety products may be dated, and as such a full refund may in some cases not be possible. If you are purchasing dated navigational charts we suggest you contact us for more information.
If you receive your goods and believe them to be faulty, please contact us straight away with a brief description of the problem. If we require you to return the product for a replacement, we will send you a pre-paid Royal Mail label for delivery back to us. Unfortuantely we cannot send the courier back to collect the items.
Returning goods to Force 4 is easy!
- Please contact us by ringing 0345 1300 710 or email on email@example.com. This way we'll be able to determine whether you would like to return the product for a refund or whether you'd like to exchange the product. We are unable to process the return of faulty goods that we're not expecting.
- We'll then give you a returns number. This returns number will need to be clearly marked on the outside of your parcel so it can be identified on arrival. Please note, failure to mark a returns reference number on the outside of your parcel may result in a delay in processing your return.
- Don't forget your proof of postage, just in case!
- Once we receive the item we'll be able to proceed with a refund or an exchange.
*this excludes faulty goods with manufacturers defects. If goods are found to be faulty during use, after the returns period, please just give us a ring on 0345 1300 710 and we'll be happy to help.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Ask a question
Men's Size Guide
|To Fit Height||To Fit Chest|
|X SMALL||5'2" - 5'4"||34 - 36"|
|SMALL||5'5" - 5'7"||36 - 38"|
|MEDIUM||5'7" - 5'10"||38 - 40"|
|LARGE||5'11" - 6'1"||41 - 43"|
|X LARGE||6'1" - 6'3"||44 - 46"|
|X LARGE||6'3" - 6'5"||46 - 48"|
|UK||EURO||MENS US||LADIES US|