Apollo MS-SRX400 Marine Zone Stereo With Built-In WiFi
- Delivery & Returns
A single zone (one pair of speakers) Stereo with advanced Digital Signal processing and built in WI-Fi streaming. The Apollo SRX400 combines the latest design, engineering and powerful feature set of the Apollo Series in a compact, versatile form factor. With built-in Wi-Fi streaming, Fusion’s Digital Signal Processing, PartyBus connectivity and over-the-air software updates, the Apollo SRX400 is the perfect combination of intelligent design and superior sound in a compact zone stereo.
- AM/FM Radio
- Bluetooth Streaming
- Wifi Streaming
Wi-Fi Audio Streaming
In a marine industry-first, high quality on-board audio streaming is now available via Wi-Fi with the Apollo Series. Wi-Fi streaming provides a higher data transfer rate in comparison with Bluetooth, for higher quality audio reproduction. Enjoy perfectly synced music throughout your vessel by wirelessly connecting multiple stereos via PartyBus. (An Apollo RA770 stereo is required in the PartyBus network.)
Digital Signal Processing
A technically superior listening experience made simple, Fusion DSP produces superior sound quality in every environment. Precisely calculated loudness curves optimized for the human ear ensure quality, full range audio at every volume level, while the feed-forward limiter anticipates a peak in the audio and adjusts the gain to make distortion, at any volume level, a thing of the past. Using environmental information and customised Fusion speaker profiles, you can now achieve customized, optimized audio for any area of your boat, resulting in an entertainment system that is perfectly tuned for premium audio reproduction, and programmed to protect your system season after season. (Setting up your DSP profiles is made simple with the free Fusion-Link app. With just a few clicks, you can set up the preconfigured DSP profile once and get back to enjoying what you love on the water, while listening to high quality audio customized for your ears and the environment.)
Enjoy the freedom of musical choice with the Apollo Series and Fusion-PartyBus™. With Party Mode, Personal Mode, and finally the ability to switch between the two without disrupting the audio in other areas of the vessel, PartyBus really is Fusion’s audio distribution network of the future. (An Apollo RA770 stereo is required in the PartyBus network)
Over-The-Air Software Updates
The Apollo Series is intelligently simple and always up to date, thanks to the over-the-air software updates available from your smartphone or compatible device via the free Fusion-Link app.
The compact Apollo SRX400 zone stereo is designed for installation where minimal space is available, providing high quality audio reproduction from a compact form factor, either in a conventional flush installation, or integrated into a glass helm for a premium finish.
True-Marine™ Designed and Engineered
Built on Fusion’s True-Marine design philosophy, the MS-SRX400 has an IPX7 water resistant front panel, and has been tested to a high level for protection against salt fog, temperature, vibration and UV protection.
The industry standard protocol for on-water audio integration and control, Fusion-Link enables control of your entertainment directly from compatible Apple or Android devices. With multiple control options available, no matter what you are doing on your boat, you can always be in control of your audio entertainment.
- Display: 2.7" color LCD display
- Sources: AM/FM / Bluetooth / Wi-Fi audio streaming / UPnP
- Water Resistance (IPX Rating): IPx7 (front panel)
- Internal Amplifier: Class D
- Peak Power: 140W max
- Multi-Language User Interface: English, French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Italian
- Ethernet One: Ethernet port
- AM/FM radio: One Motorola antenna connector port
- RCA Pre-Out (Left, Right and Subwoofer):
- Operating Voltage: +10.8 - 16V dc
- Line Out: 1 (1 x L + R, requires external amplification)
- Subwoofer Out: 1 x mono output (requires external amplification)
In The Box
- Mounting Gasket
- Mounting Template
- 4 x Self Tapping Screws
- Screw covers
- Wiring Harness
This item is currently not in stock but is available to preorder, with a lead time of up to 14 days.
Stock can move quickly, so this is just a suggestion of current levels, please phone the shop to confirm.
The ship to store service is based on Head Office sending stock to a branch.
If you wish to call & collect stock, please do so over the phone using the number provided.
|Nailsworth (Head Office)||0345 130 0710|
|Force 4 Chandlery Cardiff||02920 787190|
|Force 4 Chandlery Chichester||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 5th October 2021||01243 773788|
|Force 4 Chandlery Deacons||02380 402182|
|Force 4 Chandlery Lymington||01590 673698|
|Force 4 Chandlery Plymouth||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 29th September 2021||01752 548301|
|Force 4 Chandlery Poole||01202 723311|
|Force 4 Chandlery Poole Quay||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 30th September 2021||01202673056|
|Force 4 Chandlery Port Hamble||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 5th October 2021||02380 454858|
|Force 4 Chandlery Southampton||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 30th September 2021||02380 632 725|
|Concession & collection point Chichester||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 29th September 2021||01243 773788|
- Good Availability
- Low Availability
- One item left
Our Mail Order team ship chandlery, yacht parts and sailing clothing around the world. We use the best value couriers available, and we will endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost effectively as possible.
International Orders: Due to delays we have had to suspend our international delivery options. We are currently only able to offer an Airmail service for orders under 2kg
UK Standard Delivery
- UK Mainland 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- UK Mainland 1 - 25Kg £5.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- UK Mainland 25Kg+ Price on request
- UK Mainland Next Day 0 - 25Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature, orders must be placed before midday
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 1 - 20Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
- Channel Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £5.95 Royal Mail Service Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Channel Islands 1 - 20Kg £13.50 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Channel Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
UK Exceptional Delivery
- UK Mainland; Antifoul & paints £5.95
- UK Mainland; Inflatable dinghy £10.00
- UK Mainland; Liferafts £17.50
- UK Mainland; Flares £24.00
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Antifoul & paints £9.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Liferafts price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
- Channel Islands; Antifoul & paints £13.50
- Channel Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request Channel Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will exchange or refund your goods in full, provided that the items are returned within 14 days of receipt.*
Please check the condition of goods on arrival - we are unable to accept goods damaged during shipping after 14 days.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and in a saleable condition i.e. shoe boxes must be in the same condition as when received.
Goods must be unused and security seals intact.*
If you would like to return goods because they were ordered incorrectly or if clothing does not fit, return postage will be at your expense. If you would like us to replace the goods with another size or colour, we will charge carriage on the replacement.
Please be aware that some navigational and safety products may be dated, and as such a full refund may in some cases not be possible. If you are purchasing dated navigational charts we suggest you contact us for more information.
If you receive your goods and believe them to be faulty, please contact us straight away with a brief description of the problem. If we require you to return the product for a replacement, we will send you a pre-paid Royal Mail label for delivery back to us. Unfortuantely we cannot send the courier back to collect the items.
Returning goods to Force 4 is easy!
- Please contact us by ringing 0345 1300 710 or email on [email protected] This way we'll be able to determine whether you would like to return the product for a refund or whether you'd like to exchange the product. We are unable to process the return of faulty goods that we're not expecting.
- We'll then give you a returns number. This returns number will need to be clearly marked on the outside of your parcel so it can be identified on arrival. Please note, failure to mark a returns reference number on the outside of your parcel may result in a delay in processing your return.
- Don't forget your proof of postage, just in case!
- Once we receive the item we'll be able to proceed with a refund or an exchange.
*this excludes faulty goods with manufacturers defects. If goods are found to be faulty during use, after the returns period, please just give us a ring on 0345 1300 710 and we'll be happy to help.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Ask a question
Men's Size Guide
|To Fit Height||To Fit Chest|
|X SMALL||5'2" - 5'4"||34 - 36"|
|SMALL||5'5" - 5'7"||36 - 38"|
|MEDIUM||5'7" - 5'10"||38 - 40"|
|LARGE||5'11" - 6'1"||41 - 43"|
|X LARGE||6'1" - 6'3"||44 - 46"|
|XX LARGE||6'3" - 6'5"||46 - 48"|
|UK||EURO||MENS US||LADIES US|