Signature Series 5 Channel Marine Amplifier
- Delivery & Returns
The FUSION Signature Series Marine amplifiers are purpose built for the marine environment, boasting some of the most impressive environmental protection available, to deliver a Signature performance on the water like never before.
Introducing our most efficient, stunning and powerful marine amplifier. The stainless steel SG-DA51600 will resist corrosion and the incredible 1600 watt output (peak) will power 4 speakers and 1 subwoofer with ease.
The SG-DA51600 is FUSION's first 5 Channel Class-D Hi-Fi Marine amplifier; the key benefit of a Class-D amplifier is low battery drain with a high output, making this the perfect amplifier for the marine environment. The SD-DA51600 has conformal coated PCB's for maximum product life and performance plus the amplifier chassis acts as a heat sink; reducing component core temperature and increasing efficiency.
Undeniably a stand out piece; the stunning stainless steel mirror install panel offers practical confinement of all cable connections and tuning controls, while delivering good looks that complement any installation. Outputs include Subwoofer plus four speaker channels for sound front and rear. RCA line-level inputs are included, for easy connection to new or existing systems.
This product is rated True-Marine and carries with it a 3 year limited consumer warranty.
D-Class Amplifier Technology - High output and greater efficiency
Conformal Coated PCB - Coating protects circuitry from salt air and moisture
1 Piece Die Cast Heat Sink - Improved thermal transfer, greater reliability. Longer sustained power output and durability
5 Way Circuitry Protection - Thermal/ Reversed Power Polarity/ DC Offset Protection/ High & Low Voltage
Discrete Install Panel - Covers amp set-up controls and connections
Fusion Low Frequency Control FLFC - Accurate fine tuning of frequency response
Frequency Response 10Hz - 50kHz
Peak Power 1600 Watts
Rated Power 80 Watts RMS x 4 + 250W RMS x 1 @ 4 Ohm 1% THD+N
Rated Power 130 Watts RMS x 4 + 330W RMS x 1 @ 2 Ohm 1% THD+N
Rated Power 250 Watts RMS x 2 @ 4 Ohm Bridged 1% THD+N + 250W RMS x 1 @ 4 Ohm 1% THD+N
This item is currently not in stock but is available to preorder, with a lead time of up to 14 days.
Stock can move quickly, so this is just a suggestion of current levels, please phone the shop to confirm.
The ship to store service is based on Head Office sending stock to a branch.
If you wish to call & collect stock, please do so over the phone using the number provided.
|Nailsworth (Head Office)||0345 130 0710|
|Force 4 Chandlery Cardiff||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 11th December 2020||02920 787190|
|Force 4 Chandlery Chichester||Not currently in stock||01243 773788|
|Force 4 Chandlery Deacons||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 8th December 2020||02380 402182|
|Force 4 Chandlery Lymington||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 10th December 2020||01590 673698|
|Force 4 Chandlery Plymouth||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 9th December 2020||01752 548301|
|Force 4 Chandlery Poole||01202 723311|
|Force 4 Chandlery Poole Quay||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 10th December 2020||01202673056|
|Force 4 Chandlery Port Hamble||Not currently in stock||02380 454858|
|Force 4 Chandlery Southampton||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 10th December 2020||02380 632 725|
|Concession & collection point Chichester||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 9th December 2020||01243 773788|
- Good Availability
- Low Availability
- One item left
Our Mail Order team ship chandlery, yacht parts and sailing clothing around the world. We use the best value couriers available, and we will endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost effectively as possible.
UK Standard Delivery
- UK Mainland 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- UK Mainland 1 - 25Kg £5.95 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- UK Mainland 25Kg+ Price on request
- UK Mainland Next Day 0 - 25Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 1 - 20Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
- Channel Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £5.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- Channel Islands 1 - 20Kg £13.50 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- Channel Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
UK Exceptional Delivery
- UK Mainland; Antifoul & paints £5.95
- UK Mainland; Inflatable dinghy £10.00
- UK Mainland; Liferafts £15.00
- UK Mainland; Flares £20.00
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Antifoul & paints £9.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Liferafts price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
- Channel Islands; Antifoul & paints £13.50
- Channel Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request Channel Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will exchange or refund your goods in full, provided that the items are returned within 14 days of receipt.*
Please check the condition of goods on arrival - we are unable to accept goods damaged during shipping after 14 days.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and in a saleable condition i.e. shoe boxes must be in the same condition as when received.
Goods must be unused and security seals intact.*
If you would like to return goods because they were ordered incorrectly or if clothing does not fit, return postage will be at your expense. If you would like us to replace the goods with another size or colour, we will charge carriage on the replacement.
Please be aware that some navigational and safety products may be dated, and as such a full refund may in some cases not be possible. If you are purchasing dated navigational charts we suggest you contact us for more information.
If you receive your goods and believe them to be faulty, please contact us straight away with a brief description of the problem. If we require you to return the product for a replacement, we will send you a pre-paid Royal Mail label for delivery back to us. Unfortuantely we cannot send the courier back to collect the items.
Returning goods to Force 4 is easy!
- Please contact us by ringing 0345 1300 710 or email on email@example.com. This way we'll be able to determine whether you would like to return the product for a refund or whether you'd like to exchange the product. We are unable to process the return of faulty goods that we're not expecting.
- We'll then give you a returns number. This returns number will need to be clearly marked on the outside of your parcel so it can be identified on arrival. Please note, failure to mark a returns reference number on the outside of your parcel may result in a delay in processing your return.
- Don't forget your proof of postage, just in case!
- Once we receive the item we'll be able to proceed with a refund or an exchange.
*this excludes faulty goods with manufacturers defects. If goods are found to be faulty during use, after the returns period, please just give us a ring on 0345 1300 710 and we'll be happy to help.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Ask a question
Men's Size Guide
|To Fit Height||To Fit Chest|
|X SMALL||5'2" - 5'4"||34 - 36"|
|SMALL||5'5" - 5'7"||36 - 38"|
|MEDIUM||5'7" - 5'10"||38 - 40"|
|LARGE||5'11" - 6'1"||41 - 43"|
|X LARGE||6'1" - 6'3"||44 - 46"|
|X LARGE||6'3" - 6'5"||46 - 48"|
|UK||EURO||MENS US||LADIES US|