Fusion MS-WB670 Apollo Hideaway Stereo
- Get it on Friday, 19th August if ordered within the next --:--:-- and select Next Day Delivery *UK Mainland Only
- Order will be dispatched within 5 working days
- This is a special order product and may experience shipping delays. Please call our Mail Order team to confirm delivery lead time.
- Ask a question
- Delivery & Returns
- Questions & Answers
The new Apollo WB670 inherits key audio innovations and technology from the Apollo RA670, re-engineered in a compact, space saving form factor designed to simplify dash space at the helm.
Key features include Fusion’s Digital Signal Processing Technology, enhanced PartyBus™-Network* capabilities, Wi-Fi audio streaming with Apple AirPlay® 2*, over-the-air software updates* and more source options including Optical Audio for connection to TVs. The Apollo WB670 also has enhanced connectivity options giving you convenience and flexibility when controlling your entertainment system. You can connect an Apollo ERX400 wired remote via Ethernet for the full Apollo user experience or alternatively for a more streamlined system, you can control the WB670 using only a Garmin MFD via NMEA 2000® or Ethernet. From the kick drum to your eardrum, Apollo has made it inherently simple to customize your audio entertainment for superior sound quality in any area of your boat. The future of marine audio entertainment has arrived.
*Available when the Apollo WB670 is connected via an Ethernet cable to a wireless network router or Apollo Series stereo network enabled with Wi-Fi® technology.
More Source Options
The Apollo WB670 features more source options, with Bluetooth, UPnP, Optical Audio, advanced SiriusXM features and DAB+ radio available, AM/FM radio, AUX and USB connections ready at your fingertips.
Designed to save space at the helm, the Apollo WB670 can be mounted in out-of-way places such as storage lockers, inside helm consoles and other concealed compartments.
True-Marine™ Designed and Engineered
Built on Fusion’s True-Marine design philosophy, the Apollo WB670 has been tested to a high level for protection against salt fog, temperature, vibration and UV.
The industry standard protocol for on-water audio integration and control, Fusion-Link enables control of your entertainment directly from partnered marine Multi-Function Displays, compatible Apple or Android devices via the Fusion-Link app, and Garmin watches via Fusion-Link Lite. With multiple control options, no matter what you are doing on your boat, you can always be in control of your audio entertainment.
Three independent audio zones are available for a customized listening experience across your boat, each with advanced localized menu controls including volume limits, zone naming, disabling zones and more. Note: Subwoofer and full range line outs require additional amplification.
Additional Audio Zones
Up to six independent audio zones are available by connecting two Apollo WB670’s via Ethernet to a router or Ethernet switch. You will be able to control both Apollo WB670’s from a single Apollo ERX400 wired remote.
- Dimensions (mm): 107W x 55D x 130H
- Weight (g): 475
- Waterproof: IPX2
- Sources: AM/FM / Bluetooth / Apple AirPlay 2 / digital optical input / USB audio / iPhone / iPod / AUX / UPnP / MTP / SiriusXM-Ready (USA only, requires optional SiriusXM Connect vehicle tuner) / DAB+ ready
- Bluetooth Wireless Technology: Bluetooth audio streaming, music control (via devices compatible with A2DP/AVRCP 1.3 Bluetooth protocols)
- Wi-Fi: Yes* (*when integrated with a wireless network router or Apollo Series stereo network enabled with Wi-Fi technology)
- ANT Technology:Yes
- NMEA 2000 (Control via MFD - Fusion-Link): Yes
- Works with ERX/NRX Remotes: Yes, NRX remote requires additional parts (please refer to owner's manual for more details)
- Optical Input 1 x Digital Optical Input (SPDIF)
- Internal Amplifier: Class-D
- Rated Power Output (4 Ohm): 26 W rms x 4 @ 14.4 V input < 10% THD
- Rated Power Output (2 Ohm): 43 W rms x 4 @ 14.4 V input < 10% THD
- Peak Power: 280W max
- Auxiliary Inputs: 1 x RCA Input (AUX)
- Ethernet: One Ethernet port
- USB 2.0 Port: One USB 2.0 port (for phone charging / media playback)
- AM/FM radio: One Motorola antenna connector port
- Speaker Channels: 4 x channels, 1 pair per zone (zone 1 & 2 internal amplifier / zone 3 requires external amplification)
- RCA Pre-Out (Left, Right and Subwoofer): 3 zones (1 x L+R per zone, 1 x Sub per zone - All require external amplification)
- Operating Voltage: +10.8 - 16V dc
- DAB+ Ready: Fusion DAB+ module is required (sold separately). Only available where DAB or DAB+ broadcast is supported
- Software Updates: Over-the-air software updates* via the free Fusion-Link app or USB (*when Apollo WB670 is integrated with a wireless network router or Apollo Series stereo network enabled with Wi-Fi technology)
In the Box
- Power and speaker wiring harness
- Aux in, Line out, Sub out wiring harness
- NMEA 2000 drop cable
- User & Installation manuals
*AirPlay and Apple are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance. The Bluetooth word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Garmin is under license. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc.
Click here for the Installation Manual
Click here for the User Manual
This item is currently not in stock but is available to preorder, with a lead time of up to 14 days.
Stock can move quickly, so this is just a suggestion of current levels, please phone the shop to confirm.
The ship to store service is based on Head Office sending stock to a branch.
If you wish to call & collect stock, please do so over the phone using the number provided.
|Cardiff||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 26th August 2022||02920 220929|
|Chichester||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 30th August 2022||01243 773788|
|Deacons||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 23rd August 2022||02380 402182|
|Lymington||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 25th August 2022||01590 673698|
|Nailsworth (Head Office)||0345 130 0710|
|Port Hamble||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 30th August 2022||02380 454858|
|Plymouth||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 24th August 2022||01752 548301|
|Poole||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 25th August 2022||01202 723311|
|Poole Quay||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 25th August 2022||01202673056|
|Southampton||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 25th August 2022||02380 632 725|
- Good Availability
- Low Availability
- One item left
Our Mail Order team ship chandlery, yacht parts and sailing clothing around the world. We use the best value couriers available, and we will endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost effectively as possible.
International Orders: Due to delays we have had to suspend our international delivery options.
UK Standard Delivery
- UK Mainland 0 - 2Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 7-10 working days for orders under £50.00
- UK Mainland up to 25Kg £5.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 7-10 working days
- UK Mainland 25Kg+ Price on request
- UK Mainland Next Day 0 - 25Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature, orders must be placed before midday
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 0 - 2Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days for orders under £50.00
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 1 - 25Kg £10.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 7-10 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 25Kg+ Price on request
- Channel Islands 0 - 2Kg (small jiffy) £5.95 Royal Mail Service Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days for orders under £50.00
- Channel Islands 1 - 25Kg £13.50 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Channel Islands 25Kg+ Price on request
UK Exceptional Delivery
- UK Mainland; Antifoul & paints £5.95
- UK Mainland; Inflatable dinghy £10.00
- UK Mainland; Liferafts £17.50
- UK Mainland; Flares £49.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Antifoul & paints £9.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Liferafts price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
- Channel Islands; Antifoul & paints £13.50
- Channel Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request Channel Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will exchange or refund your goods in full, provided that the items are returned within 14 days of receipt.*
Please check the condition of goods on arrival - we are unable to accept goods damaged during shipping after 14 days.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and in a saleable condition i.e. shoe boxes must be in the same condition as when received.
Goods must be unused and security seals intact.*
If you would like to return goods because they were ordered incorrectly or if clothing does not fit, return postage will be at your expense. If you would like us to replace the goods with another size or colour, we will charge carriage on the replacement.
Please be aware that some navigational and safety products may be dated, and as such a full refund may in some cases not be possible. If you are purchasing dated navigational charts we suggest you contact us for more information.
If you receive your goods and believe them to be faulty, please contact us straight away with a brief description of the problem. If we require you to return the product for a replacement, we will send you a pre-paid Royal Mail label for delivery back to us. Unfortuantely we cannot send the courier back to collect the items.
Returning goods to Force 4 is easy!
- Please contact us by ringing 0345 1300 710 or email on [email protected] This way we'll be able to determine whether you would like to return the product for a refund or whether you'd like to exchange the product. We are unable to process the return of faulty goods that we're not expecting.
- We'll then give you a returns number. This returns number will need to be clearly marked on the outside of your parcel so it can be identified on arrival. Please note, failure to mark a returns reference number on the outside of your parcel may result in a delay in processing your return.
- Don't forget your proof of postage, just in case!
- Once we receive the item we'll be able to proceed with a refund or an exchange.
*this excludes faulty goods with manufacturers defects. If goods are found to be faulty during use, after the returns period, please just give us a ring on 0345 1300 710 and we'll be happy to help.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Ask a question
Men's Size Guide
|To Fit Height||To Fit Chest|
|X SMALL||5'2" - 5'4"||34 - 36"|
|SMALL||5'5" - 5'7"||36 - 38"|
|MEDIUM||5'7" - 5'10"||38 - 40"|
|LARGE||5'11" - 6'1"||41 - 43"|
|X LARGE||6'1" - 6'3"||44 - 46"|
|XX LARGE||6'3" - 6'5"||46 - 48"|
|UK||EURO||MENS US||LADIES US|