Zeus3 16 Multifunction Display
- Delivery & Returns
A complete chartplotter with a stunning level of performance and functionality designed specifically for sailors
- Excellent screen visibility with ultra-wide viewing angles
- High performance for responsive operation and quick chart redraw
- Dedicated sailing features such as SailSteer, Laylines and RacePanel
- Built-in Wi-Fi for easy access to charts, weather, updates, support, and screen mirroring
- Built-in ForwardScan™ sonar support for safer passage through shallow waters
- Integrates seamlessly with other B&G displays and accessories in a boat-wide system
High-performance and connectivity for an Integrated Yacht
The Zeus³ 16 is a complete chartplotter navigation system for blue water cruisers and regatta racers. This high-performance multifunction display features a 9-inch widescreen display, incorporating SolarMAX™ HD technology for brilliant daytime visibility and ultra-wide viewing angles. To ensure reliable control in all conditions and situations, Zeus³ incorporates an all-weather touchscreen that works even while wet. It combines this with an integrated rotary dial and keypad capable of controlling all display functions. Both sets of controls can be used simultaneously, or Zeus³ can be switched to non-touch mode for dependable operation under the most extreme conditions.
A high-performance processor enables responsive operation and quick chart redraw while moving, panning or zooming. Zeus³ is powered by B&G software designed specifically for sailors, and packed with a wide array of sail-specific functionality. See all key sailing data on a single screen with SailSteer, view laylines and tacking angles overlaid on charts, and plan more accurately with Sailing Time arrival estimates that factor in the realities of travel by wind. RacePanel delivers a range race-proven functionality including integration with B&G H5000 tactical systems for additional analytical and predictive capabilities.
Built-in Wi-Fi lets you access charts, weather information, software updates and online support directly from your display via any Wi-Fi internet hotspot. GoFree® Wi-Fi also lets you mirror your Zeus³ screen on a compatible smartphone, and control your Zeus³ display from a compatible tablet, for an extra display that you can use anywhere on board.
See what lies ahead beneath the water with built-in support for ForwardScan™ sonar, and above the water with plug-and-play support for Broadband Radar™ and AIS solutions. Enhance your situational awareness in crowded harbours and during races and regattas with tools like MARPA target tracking and AIS overlay. Complete autopilot integration means short-handed and single-handed sailors can take immediate control of their B&G autopilot system from any B&G Zeus³ display on board.
Zeus³ also connects seamlessly to a wide range of sensors, instruments, displays, expansion modules, and accessories; allowing you to create a fully-integrated electronics solution to provide greater safety, performance, and enjoyment on the water.
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 437 x 256 x 98 mm (17.2 x 10.08 x 3.82")
- Size and Type 16" IPS optically bonded TFT
- Resolution 1920 x 1080
- Interface Full touch screen (multi-touch )
- Weight 4.65 kg (10.25 lbs.)
- External Storage 2 MicroSD slots, max. 32GB each
- Internal Storage 16GB
- Waterproof rating IPX6 and 7
- Supply Voltage 10 - 31.2 V DC
- Operating Temperature Range -15°C to +55°C (5° F to 131° F)
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth, NMEA 0183, NMEA 2000, Ethernet
- Video 2 x composite (RCA connectors) video inputs.
- Waypoints, Routes, Tracks 6000 waypoints, 500 Routes with 100 max route points, 50 tracks with up to 12,000 track points.
- Cartography included World basemap (no detailed charts)
- Cartography supported Insight, Navionics (Gold, NAV+ Platinum+) , C-MAP (MAX N, MAX N+) NV Digital (Raster US Charts)
- Compatible with Radar, AIS, Sonichub, Fusion Link
- Weather : GRIB
- GPS: Internal GPS & GLONASS
- Autopilot Support Full auto pilot control and commissioning
In the Box
- Zeus3 16 MFD
- Mounting bracket
- Dash mount Kit
- Edge bezels
- Sun cover
- 2m power cable
This item is currently not in stock but is available to preorder, with a lead time of up to 14 days.
Stock can move quickly, so this is just a suggestion of current levels, please phone the shop to confirm.
The ship to store service is based on Head Office sending stock to a branch.
If you wish to click & collect stock, please do so over the phone using the number provided.
This item is currently only available to buy online.
Our Mail Order team ship chandlery, yacht parts and sailing clothing around the world. We use the best value couriers available, and we will endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost effectively as possible.
UK Standard Delivery
- UK Mainland 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- UK Mainland 1 - 25Kg £5.95 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- UK Mainland 25Kg+ Price on request
- UK Mainland Next Day 0 - 25Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 1 - 20Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
- Channel Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £5.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- Channel Islands 1 - 20Kg £13.50 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- Channel Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
UK Exceptional Delivery
- UK Mainland; Antifoul & paints £5.95
- UK Mainland; Inflatable dinghy £10.00
- UK Mainland; Liferafts £15.00
- UK Mainland; Flares £20.00
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Antifoul & paints £9.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Liferafts price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
- Channel Islands; Antifoul & paints £13.50
- Channel Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request Channel Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will exchange or refund your goods in full, provided that the items are returned within 14 days of receipt.*
Please check the condition of goods on arrival - we are unable to accept goods damaged during shipping after 14 days.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and in a saleable condition i.e. shoe boxes must be in the same condition as when received.
Goods must be unused and security seals intact.*
If you would like to return goods because they were ordered incorrectly or if clothing does not fit, return postage will be at your expense. If you would like us to replace the goods with another size or colour, we will charge carriage on the replacement.
Please be aware that some navigational and safety products may be dated, and as such a full refund may in some cases not be possible. If you are purchasing dated navigational charts we suggest you contact us for more information.
If you receive your goods and believe them to be faulty, please contact us straight away with a brief description of the problem. If we require you to return the product for a replacement, we will send you a pre-paid Royal Mail label for delivery back to us. Unfortuantely we cannot send the courier back to collect the items.
Returning goods to Force 4 is easy!
- Please contact us by ringing 0345 1300 710 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org. This way we'll be able to determine whether you would like to return the product for a refund or whether you'd like to exchange the product. We are unable to process the return of faulty goods that we're not expecting.
- We'll then give you a returns number. This returns number will need to be clearly marked on the outside of your parcel so it can be identified on arrival. Please note, failure to mark a returns reference number on the outside of your parcel may result in a delay in processing your return.
- Don't forget your proof of postage, just in case!
- Once we receive the item we'll be able to proceed with a refund or an exchange.
*this excludes faulty goods with manufacturers defects. If goods are found to be faulty during use, after the returns period, please just give us a ring on 0345 1300 710 and we'll be happy to help.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Ask a question
Men's Size Guide
|To Fit Height||To Fit Chest|
|X SMALL||5'2" - 5'4"||34 - 36"|
|SMALL||5'5" - 5'7"||36 - 38"|
|MEDIUM||5'7" - 5'10"||38 - 40"|
|LARGE||5'11" - 6'1"||41 - 43"|
|X LARGE||6'1" - 6'3"||44 - 46"|
|X LARGE||6'3" - 6'5"||46 - 48"|
|UK||EURO||MENS US||LADIES US|