Torqeedo Travel 603 Short Shaft Electric Outboard Motor
- Get it on Wednesday, 6th July if ordered within the next --:--:-- and select Next Day Delivery *UK Mainland Only
- Order will be dispatched within 5 working days
- This is a special order product and may experience shipping delays. Please call our Mail Order team to confirm delivery lead time.
- Ask a question
- Delivery & Returns
- Questions & Answers
Summer Promotion - Price reduction plus 4 years warranty
Save £129 - Was £1849 Now £1720
Promotion ends 31st August 2022
- With its integrated lithium battery and its outstanding efficiency, the Travel is the alternative to a small petrol outboard
- Can do everything that a 2 HP petrol outboard can, plus it’s environmentally friendlier, quieter, lighter and more convenient
- Completely waterproof (IP67)
- Floating high-performance lithium battery
- Instantaneous throttle response
- Audible alarm for low battery
- Warranty 2 years for non-comercial use (12 or 24 month warranty extension available)
- On-board computer with GPS-based calculation of remaining range
- Solar rechargeable – including during the voyage
- Can be easily dismantled for transport and space-saving storage; the outboard on its own weighs only 15.5 kg
- A clean affair: no matter how or where you store your Travel – there’s no risk of leakage or petrol smells
- Input power in watts: 600
- Propulsive power in watts: 295
- Comparable petrol outboards (propulsive power) : 2 HP
- Comparable petrol outboards (thrust): 2 HP
- Maximum overall efficiency in %: 49
- Static thrust in lbs*: 44
- Integrated battery: 500 Wh, floating
- Nominal voltage: 29.6
- Final charging voltage: 33.6
- Total weight in kg: 15.5
- Motor weight without battery in kg: 11.3
- Weight of integrated battery: 4.2
- Shaft length in cm: 62.5
- Standard propeller: v10/p1100 (v = speed in km/h at p = power in watts)
- Alternative propeller options: v10/p1100 weedless
- Maximum propeller speed in rpm: 1,100
- Control: Tiller
- TorqLink: No
- Steering: +/-60° lockable
- Tilting device: Manual, with impact protection
- Trim device: Manual, 4-step
- Waterproof : IP67
- Total weight :15.5 kg
- Shaft length: 62.5 cm (equivalent to short shaft)
In the Box
- Travel 603 with Battery
- Mains Charger
- Magnetic kill switch
This item is currently not in stock but is available to preorder, with a lead time of up to 14 days.
Stock can move quickly, so this is just a suggestion of current levels, please phone the shop to confirm.
The ship to store service is based on Head Office sending stock to a branch.
If you wish to call & collect stock, please do so over the phone using the number provided.
|Deacons||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 12th July 2022||02380 402182|
|Nailsworth (Head Office)||0345 130 0710|
|Port Hamble||02380 454858|
|Poole||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 14th July 2022||01202 723311|
|Poole Quay||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 14th July 2022||01202673056|
|Southampton||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 14th July 2022||02380 632 725|
- Good Availability
- Low Availability
- One item left
Our Mail Order team ship chandlery, yacht parts and sailing clothing around the world. We use the best value couriers available, and we will endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost effectively as possible.
International Orders: Due to delays we have had to suspend our international delivery options.
UK Standard Delivery
- UK Mainland 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- UK Mainland 1 - 25Kg £5.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- UK Mainland 25Kg+ Price on request
- UK Mainland Next Day 0 - 25Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature, orders must be placed before midday
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 1 - 25Kg £10.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 7-10 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 25Kg+ Price on request
- Channel Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £5.95 Royal Mail Service Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Channel Islands 1 - 25Kg £13.50 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Channel Islands 25Kg+ Price on request
UK Exceptional Delivery
- UK Mainland; Antifoul & paints £5.95
- UK Mainland; Inflatable dinghy £10.00
- UK Mainland; Liferafts £17.50
- UK Mainland; Flares £49.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Antifoul & paints £9.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Liferafts price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
- Channel Islands; Antifoul & paints £13.50
- Channel Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request Channel Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will exchange or refund your goods in full, provided that the items are returned within 14 days of receipt.*
Please check the condition of goods on arrival - we are unable to accept goods damaged during shipping after 14 days.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and in a saleable condition i.e. shoe boxes must be in the same condition as when received.
Goods must be unused and security seals intact.*
If you would like to return goods because they were ordered incorrectly or if clothing does not fit, return postage will be at your expense. If you would like us to replace the goods with another size or colour, we will charge carriage on the replacement.
Please be aware that some navigational and safety products may be dated, and as such a full refund may in some cases not be possible. If you are purchasing dated navigational charts we suggest you contact us for more information.
If you receive your goods and believe them to be faulty, please contact us straight away with a brief description of the problem. If we require you to return the product for a replacement, we will send you a pre-paid Royal Mail label for delivery back to us. Unfortuantely we cannot send the courier back to collect the items.
Returning goods to Force 4 is easy!
- Please contact us by ringing 0345 1300 710 or email on [email protected] This way we'll be able to determine whether you would like to return the product for a refund or whether you'd like to exchange the product. We are unable to process the return of faulty goods that we're not expecting.
- We'll then give you a returns number. This returns number will need to be clearly marked on the outside of your parcel so it can be identified on arrival. Please note, failure to mark a returns reference number on the outside of your parcel may result in a delay in processing your return.
- Don't forget your proof of postage, just in case!
- Once we receive the item we'll be able to proceed with a refund or an exchange.
*this excludes faulty goods with manufacturers defects. If goods are found to be faulty during use, after the returns period, please just give us a ring on 0345 1300 710 and we'll be happy to help.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Ask a question
Men's Size Guide
|To Fit Height||To Fit Chest|
|X SMALL||5'2" - 5'4"||34 - 36"|
|SMALL||5'5" - 5'7"||36 - 38"|
|MEDIUM||5'7" - 5'10"||38 - 40"|
|LARGE||5'11" - 6'1"||41 - 43"|
|X LARGE||6'1" - 6'3"||44 - 46"|
|XX LARGE||6'3" - 6'5"||46 - 48"|
|UK||EURO||MENS US||LADIES US|