GX2400GPS/E VHF with AIS & GPS
- Delivery & Returns
- Questions & Answers
- NMEA2000 and NMEA0183 Compatible
- Second station capability with wired RAM4 or wireless RAM4X (when used with the optional SCU-30 WiFi Module)
- Built-in integrated 66 channel GPS receiver
- Integrated 32 Code Voice Scrambler and 4 Code Voice Scrambler
- Noise cancelling function for both receive and transmit audio
- Meets ITU-R M.493-15 Class D (Digital Selective Calling)
- Separate Receiver for CH70 (Receiving DSC Calls)
- AIS/AIS SART target display: MMSI, Call Sign, Ship Name, BRG, DST, SOG and COG
- E2O (Easy to Operate) Icon & Menu System
- Preset key stores up to 10 favourite channels
- Intercom Feature between the Radio and an Optional Second Station
- Programmable Scan, Priority Scan, and Multi Watch
- DSC position request and report functions
- GPS Compass, Waypoint and GPS status pages
- Enter, Save, and Navigate to a waypoint using the Compass page
- Navigation (LAT/LON, Time, SOG and COG) information is shown on display
- Programmable CPA (Closest Point of Approach) or TCPA (Time to Closest Point of Approach) alarms
- Commercial grade receiver (Spurious & Image rejection better than –80dB)
- 30 Watt PA/Loud Hailer with programmed fog signals and listen back
- GM (Group Monitor) Using DSC Group position Calling
- MOB (Man over Board) Operation
- Excellent Visibility with Busy LED Indicator
- Selectable Night Mode Display
Plug and play NMEA 2000 interface. The integrated NMEA 2000 supports all PGN's for Navigation, GPS, AIS and DSC function. Simply plug the NMEA 2000 into your existing network to complement your system with full VHF and DSC features.
Wireless Second Station RAM4X capability
Wirelessly control all radio functions of the GX2400 with the interface of the RAM4X wireless Remote Access Microphone. Using the SCU-30 Wireless Access Point plugged into the back of the radio, you have the capability of syncing up to 4 RAM4X units. With an operating range of up to 65 feet, the RAM4X allows you to control all Radio functions including DSC Calling, Position Polling, Group Calling and more, or use the RAM4X to intercom between the main station or between other wireless RAM4X units.
Built In AIS Receiver
The GX2400 Matrix AIS/GPS/NMEA2000 displays AIS target information (MMSI, Call Sign, Ship Name, BRG, DST, SOG and COG) on the large front panel display. Having this information allows you to contact an AIS Ship directly using DSC, shows your vessels position in relation to AIS targets and alerts you when an AIS ship may be approaching too close to your location via the Closest Point of Approach (CPA) Alarm.
Integrated 30 Watt PA / Loudhailer
Powerful 30 Watt integrated PA system with Loudhailer and listen back capabilities. Switch to fog horn mode to select any of the preprogrammed fog signals, with siren and horn features. For added benefit, the last selected VHF channel can still be monitored when in the PA or Fog modes.
Integrated Voice Scrambler
Loaded with an internal 32 code voice scrambler for private communications. the 32 code scrambler is compatible with all Standard Horizon 4 code scramblers already in use. Simply select a channel to be scrambled then select a common code between the transmitting and receiving radios and your communications are secure.
- Channels: All International, USA and Canadian
- Supply Voltage: 12VDC
- Waterproof Rating: IPX8 (submersible to 1.5m for 30 mins)
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 180 x 80 x152.6mm
- Flush Mount Dimensions: (WxHxD): 161 x 65 x157mm
- Weight: 1.5kg
- Connections: NMEA 0183, NMEA 2000, GPS Antenna, VHF Antenna RAM 4, Loud Hailer, DC Supply
- Internal GPS: 66 Channels
- Loudhailer output: 30W
In The Box
- GX2400E/GPS VHF radio
- Mounting bracket & knobs
- DC Power cord
- Owner’s manual
- USB cable
Click here for the Manufacturer’s Brochure
This item is currently not in stock but is available to preorder, with a lead time of up to 14 days.
Stock can move quickly, so this is just a suggestion of current levels, please phone the shop to confirm.
The ship to store service is based on Head Office sending stock to a branch.
If you wish to call & collect stock, please do so over the phone using the number provided.
|Nailsworth (Head Office)||0345 130 0710|
|Force 4 Chandlery Cardiff||02920 787190|
|Force 4 Chandlery Chichester||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 18th May 2021||01243 773788|
|Force 4 Chandlery Deacons||02380 402182|
|Force 4 Chandlery Lymington||01590 673698|
|Force 4 Chandlery Plymouth||01752 548301|
|Force 4 Chandlery Poole||01202 723311|
|Force 4 Chandlery Poole Quay||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 20th May 2021||01202673056|
|Force 4 Chandlery Port Hamble||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 18th May 2021||02380 454858|
|Force 4 Chandlery Southampton||02380 632 725|
|Concession & collection point Chichester||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 17th May 2021||01243 773788|
- Good Availability
- Low Availability
- One item left
Our Mail Order team ship chandlery, yacht parts and sailing clothing around the world. We use the best value couriers available, and we will endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost effectively as possible.
International Orders: Due to delays we have had to suspend our international delivery options. We are currently only able to offer an Airmail service for orders under 2kg
UK Standard Delivery
- UK Mainland 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- UK Mainland 1 - 25Kg £5.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- UK Mainland 25Kg+ Price on request
- UK Mainland Next Day 0 - 25Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature, orders must be placed before midday
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 1 - 20Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
- Channel Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £5.95 Royal Mail Service Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Channel Islands 1 - 20Kg £13.50 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Channel Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
UK Exceptional Delivery
- UK Mainland; Antifoul & paints £5.95
- UK Mainland; Inflatable dinghy £10.00
- UK Mainland; Liferafts £17.50
- UK Mainland; Flares £20.00
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Antifoul & paints £9.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Liferafts price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
- Channel Islands; Antifoul & paints £13.50
- Channel Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request Channel Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will exchange or refund your goods in full, provided that the items are returned within 14 days of receipt.*
Please check the condition of goods on arrival - we are unable to accept goods damaged during shipping after 14 days.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and in a saleable condition i.e. shoe boxes must be in the same condition as when received.
Goods must be unused and security seals intact.*
If you would like to return goods because they were ordered incorrectly or if clothing does not fit, return postage will be at your expense. If you would like us to replace the goods with another size or colour, we will charge carriage on the replacement.
Please be aware that some navigational and safety products may be dated, and as such a full refund may in some cases not be possible. If you are purchasing dated navigational charts we suggest you contact us for more information.
If you receive your goods and believe them to be faulty, please contact us straight away with a brief description of the problem. If we require you to return the product for a replacement, we will send you a pre-paid Royal Mail label for delivery back to us. Unfortuantely we cannot send the courier back to collect the items.
Returning goods to Force 4 is easy!
- Please contact us by ringing 0345 1300 710 or email on email@example.com. This way we'll be able to determine whether you would like to return the product for a refund or whether you'd like to exchange the product. We are unable to process the return of faulty goods that we're not expecting.
- We'll then give you a returns number. This returns number will need to be clearly marked on the outside of your parcel so it can be identified on arrival. Please note, failure to mark a returns reference number on the outside of your parcel may result in a delay in processing your return.
- Don't forget your proof of postage, just in case!
- Once we receive the item we'll be able to proceed with a refund or an exchange.
*this excludes faulty goods with manufacturers defects. If goods are found to be faulty during use, after the returns period, please just give us a ring on 0345 1300 710 and we'll be happy to help.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Ask a question
Men's Size Guide
|To Fit Height||To Fit Chest|
|X SMALL||5'2" - 5'4"||34 - 36"|
|SMALL||5'5" - 5'7"||36 - 38"|
|MEDIUM||5'7" - 5'10"||38 - 40"|
|LARGE||5'11" - 6'1"||41 - 43"|
|X LARGE||6'1" - 6'3"||44 - 46"|
|XX LARGE||6'3" - 6'5"||46 - 48"|
|UK||EURO||MENS US||LADIES US|