NSS EVO3S Multifunction Display
- Delivery & Returns
NSSevo3S features a high-definition display that delivers big-picture views of charts, radar, sonar, and more under all conditions. Featuring the new iMX 8 high-performance processor, with superfast response times, you have control of an unprecedented level of built-in functionality, ultra-wide viewing angles, and reliable touch or keypad operation. Includes world basemap.
- iMX 8 Integrated six-core processor for superior performance
- Available with 9,12 & 16-inch SolarMAX ™ IPS display with ultra-wide viewing angles; viewable through Polarized sunglasses
- Switch seamlessly between touchscreen and keypad control
- Built in high-performance echosounder with 1kW CHIRP
- Built-in GPS receiver and wireless connectivity
- Control Simrad sonar, radar, autopilot, and other accessories
- Industry-standard connectivity to engines, sound system, and more
- TripIntel™ trip planning and support for automatic routing
- Choose low-profile flush mounting or convenient bracket mounting
- Download the Simrad App and connect with smartphones, tablets, and internet hotspots
- Includes world basemap
Make the most of your boating experience
Take total control of your on-water experience. SolarMAX® IPS displays offer exceptional clarity and ultra-wide viewing angles in any light conditions, while the new iMX 8 high-performance processor delivers superfast response times for seamless screen transitions. Choose between all-weather touchscreen technology or keypad with a rotary dial as the situation demands. It’s easy to monitor and control all of your on-board electronics with simple menus, customisable split-screen layouts, and a programmable function key for one-button access to the features you use most.
SolarMAX IPS displays ensure clear views in any conditions
Get a clear view under any lighting conditions with SolarMax IPS technology, which keeps everything in sight with ultra-wide viewing angles, even if you’re wearing polarised sunglasses. These all-weather screens have been engineered to withstand the heat of the summer sun and are optically bonded to prevent condensation or fogging within the display. It’s easier than ever to instantly access and control all of your on-board electronics via simple menus and customisable split-screen layouts.
Built-in high performance echosounder supports fishing and safer cruising
Just add your choice of transducer. 1kW CHIRP-enabled sonar provides exceptional bottom-tracking and fish-finding performance, including support for dual-channel CHIRP transducers that deliver multiple depth range coverage from a single unit. Dual transducer ports offer the convenience of connecting multiple transducers to a single display. Better-than-ever processing power easily powers Active Imaging™, providing picture-like views of fish-holding structure, and ForwardScan® sonar,
Enhanced charting capabilities for expanded coverage
Choice of any split screen combination, views in 3D or Navigation perspective, and Radar overlay. Includes compatibility with a range of 3rd party chart vendors.which offers the safest on-water experience with crystal clear views of the bottom ahead.
Fast and Simple networking connects a wide range of accessories
Industry-standard connectivity makes it easy to create multi-display systems and link displays to all of your on-board electronics; while the new iMX 8 high-performance processor ensures engine and fuel monitoring in real-time, control of on-board sound systems and much more. Expand your system with Simrad modules and accessories, fish smarter with the game-changing S5100 or StructureScan® 3D, see further with legendary HALO™ Pulse Compression radar, and free your hands from the wheel with a fully integrated Simrad autopilot.
Wireless connectivity to your smartphone or tablet
Mirror your display to compatible iOS and Android devices and enjoy access to charts, radar, sonar, engine data and more from anywhere on board. Wireless connectivity also enables easy on-line software upgrades through any internet hotspot, giving you access to the latest features and accessory support. Or download the Simrad App for an even richer experience – from device registration, manual downloads to saving waypoints and your favourite fishing spots – accessible both on- and off- the water.
Add Halo™ Pulse Compression radar system to cruise safely through crowded harbours, navigate in poor visibility, keep an eye on distant weather calls and even locate flocks of feeding birds that hint at good fishing spots.
- Ethernet Ports : 9”- 1/12”-2/16”-2
- NMEA 2000 Connectivity: 1 x NMEA 2000 Micro-C port, 1 LEN
- Weight (kg): 9”-1.41/12”-3.1/16”-4.65
- Supply Voltage: 10 - 31.2 V DC
- Update rate: 10 Hz
- Screen Brightness: 1200 nits
- Display Resolution: 9”-1280x720/12”-1280x800/16”-1920x1080
- Operating Temperature Range: -15°C to +55°C (5° F to 131° F)
- Internal Storage: 16 GB
- SD Card Storage: 2 MicroSD slots
- Video: 2 x composite (RCA connectors)video inputs. Optional video/ data cable required (P/N 000-00129-001). HDMI output on 12 & 16” models
- Warranty Period: 2 Years
- Power Consumption max (Watts): 9”-21/ 12”-28/16”-40
- Dimensions W x H x D (mm) : 9”-287 x 166 x 90/12”-352 x 225 x 98/16”- 437 x 256 x 98
- GPS Receiver Channels: 34 Channels
- Compass Safe: 50 cm (1.7 ft)
- Waypoints, Routes, Tracks: 6000 waypoints, 500 Routes with 100 max route points, 50 tracks with up to 12,000 track points.
- Viewing Angles: 80° top/bottom, 80° left/right
- Mounting Type: Bracket (Supplied) or panel mount
- GPS: Built-in 10 Hz GNSS receiver for GPS and GLONASS, supports combinations with Galileo, Beidou, QZSS.SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, GAGAN)
- Digital Switching: C-Zone, Naviop
- Autopilot: Full auto pilot control and commissioning
- Interface: Full touch screen (multi-touch ) and full keypad control, OP50 remote controllers
- Radar compatibility: Halo Pulse Compression Radars, Broadband Radars, HD Pulse Radar
- Position Accuracy: Horizontal Accuracy 3 m (9.8 ft)
- NMEA 0183: Yes
- Charts supported: Insight, Navionics (Gold, NAV+ Platinum+) , C-MAP (MAX N, MAX N+,Reveal) NV Digital (Raster US Charts)
- Wireless Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth
- Waterproof rating: IPX6 and 7
- AIS: Receive AIS data over NMEA 2000 or *NMEA 0183 (*NMEA 0183 has to be wired to all NSS processors)
- Sonar Compatibility: Two 9 pin Xsonic Sonar ports. Sonar port 1: Single channel CHIRP, 50/200 khz, HDI. Sonar port 2: Single channel CHIRP, 50/200 khz, TotalScan, LSS HD, ForwardScan. Compatible with: SonarHub, BSM-3, BSM-2, network echo sounders
- Languages: English(US), English(UK), Danish, German, Spanish, Finnish, French, Greek, Icelandic, Italian, Dutch, Norwegian, Portuguese, SwedishOther languages supported by Unlock:Japanese, Korean, Thai, Chinese, Bulgarian, Hebrew, Croatian, Hungarian, Lithuanian, Latvian, Polish, Slovak, Turkish, Russian, Ukrainian, Arabic,Farsi
In the Box
- NSS Evo3s MFD
- Sun Cover
- Mounting bracket
- Dash mount kit
- Edge bezels
- Power cable
This item is currently not in stock but is available to preorder, with a lead time of up to 14 days.
Stock can move quickly, so this is just a suggestion of current levels, please phone the shop to confirm.
The ship to store service is based on Head Office sending stock to a branch.
If you wish to call & collect stock, please do so over the phone using the number provided.
|Nailsworth (Head Office)||0345 130 0710|
|Force 4 Chandlery Cardiff||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 21st May 2021||02920 787190|
|Force 4 Chandlery Chichester||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 18th May 2021||01243 773788|
|Force 4 Chandlery Deacons||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 18th May 2021||02380 402182|
|Force 4 Chandlery Lymington||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 20th May 2021||01590 673698|
|Force 4 Chandlery Plymouth||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 19th May 2021||01752 548301|
|Force 4 Chandlery Poole||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 20th May 2021||01202 723311|
|Force 4 Chandlery Poole Quay||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 20th May 2021||01202673056|
|Force 4 Chandlery Port Hamble||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 18th May 2021||02380 454858|
|Force 4 Chandlery Southampton||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 20th May 2021||02380 632 725|
|Concession & collection point Chichester||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 18th May 2021||01243 773788|
- Good Availability
- Low Availability
- One item left
This item is currently only available to buy online.
This item is currently only available to buy online.
Our Mail Order team ship chandlery, yacht parts and sailing clothing around the world. We use the best value couriers available, and we will endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost effectively as possible.
International Orders: Due to delays we have had to suspend our international delivery options. We are currently only able to offer an Airmail service for orders under 2kg
UK Standard Delivery
- UK Mainland 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- UK Mainland 1 - 25Kg £5.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- UK Mainland 25Kg+ Price on request
- UK Mainland Next Day 0 - 25Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature, orders must be placed before midday
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 1 - 20Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
- Channel Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £5.95 Royal Mail Service Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Channel Islands 1 - 20Kg £13.50 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Channel Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
UK Exceptional Delivery
- UK Mainland; Antifoul & paints £5.95
- UK Mainland; Inflatable dinghy £10.00
- UK Mainland; Liferafts £17.50
- UK Mainland; Flares £20.00
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Antifoul & paints £9.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Liferafts price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
- Channel Islands; Antifoul & paints £13.50
- Channel Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request Channel Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will exchange or refund your goods in full, provided that the items are returned within 14 days of receipt.*
Please check the condition of goods on arrival - we are unable to accept goods damaged during shipping after 14 days.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and in a saleable condition i.e. shoe boxes must be in the same condition as when received.
Goods must be unused and security seals intact.*
If you would like to return goods because they were ordered incorrectly or if clothing does not fit, return postage will be at your expense. If you would like us to replace the goods with another size or colour, we will charge carriage on the replacement.
Please be aware that some navigational and safety products may be dated, and as such a full refund may in some cases not be possible. If you are purchasing dated navigational charts we suggest you contact us for more information.
If you receive your goods and believe them to be faulty, please contact us straight away with a brief description of the problem. If we require you to return the product for a replacement, we will send you a pre-paid Royal Mail label for delivery back to us. Unfortuantely we cannot send the courier back to collect the items.
Returning goods to Force 4 is easy!
- Please contact us by ringing 0345 1300 710 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org. This way we'll be able to determine whether you would like to return the product for a refund or whether you'd like to exchange the product. We are unable to process the return of faulty goods that we're not expecting.
- We'll then give you a returns number. This returns number will need to be clearly marked on the outside of your parcel so it can be identified on arrival. Please note, failure to mark a returns reference number on the outside of your parcel may result in a delay in processing your return.
- Don't forget your proof of postage, just in case!
- Once we receive the item we'll be able to proceed with a refund or an exchange.
*this excludes faulty goods with manufacturers defects. If goods are found to be faulty during use, after the returns period, please just give us a ring on 0345 1300 710 and we'll be happy to help.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Ask a question
Men's Size Guide
|To Fit Height||To Fit Chest|
|X SMALL||5'2" - 5'4"||34 - 36"|
|SMALL||5'5" - 5'7"||36 - 38"|
|MEDIUM||5'7" - 5'10"||38 - 40"|
|LARGE||5'11" - 6'1"||41 - 43"|
|X LARGE||6'1" - 6'3"||44 - 46"|
|XX LARGE||6'3" - 6'5"||46 - 48"|
|UK||EURO||MENS US||LADIES US|