Simrad Halo24 Radar
- Delivery & Returns
HALO24 radar offers an almost real-time view, with industry-first 60 RPM operation at close range for the ultimate in collision avoidance. Identify hazards in an instant with VelocityTrack™ Doppler technology, and enjoy simultaneous short and long-range coverage—up to 48 nautical miles—from one compact 24-inch dome antenna
- 48 nm range from a compact 24-inch dome
- Advanced pulse compression technology with beam sharpening
- Simultaneous Dual Range operation sees both near and far
- Ultra-fast 60 RPM operation at ranges up to 2nm
- VelocityTrack™ Doppler technology for collision avoidance
- Easy operation with harbour, offshore, weather, and bird modes
- MARPA target tracking (up to 10 targets, 20 in dual range).
- Ready instantly from standby
- All new lightweight, low profile dome design, with integrated LED light
The Ultimate View for Collision Avoidance
HALO24 radar introduces industry-first 60 RPM rotation at ranges up to 2 nautical miles, delivering a full 360-degree sweep every single second. These ultra-fast updates give you an almost real-time view at close range, offering the ultimate view for collision avoidance. Whether you’re navigating through crowded waterways or contending with poor visibility, Halo radar cuts through the clutter to give you a clear and current picture of your surroundings
VelocityTrack™ Doppler Technology Built-In
VelocityTrack™ technology provides instant visual feedback on whether targets are coming towards you or moving away. Using the Doppler effect, this feature automatically checks every target seen by your radar; there’s no need to manually select individual targets, and no limit to the number of targets on screen at one time. Simple colour coding highlights potential hazards, improving your situational awareness and further reducing your risk of collision.
See Near and Far with One Compact Dome
Perfect for a wide range of powerboats, HALO24 comes in a compact dome antenna and delivers high-quality short, mid and long-range detection. Monitor two distance ranges at once in Dual Range modewhich enables you to keep an eye on far away weather cells while watching for collision hazards up close. HALO24 radar’s pulse compression technology means no compromises in detection at either selected range, while beam sharpening provides enhanced separation between small or distant targets.
Ready When You Are
HALO24 radar wakes instantly from its low-power standby mode, delivering this high-speed radar coverage exactly when and where you need it. Even if your HALO24 radar is completely powered down start-up is a matter of seconds, not minutes like traditional pulse radar. Whether you’re navigating through crowded waterways or contending with poor visibility, HALO24 radar immediately cuts through the clutter to give you a clear and current picture of your surroundings.
- Power consumption (with 10m cable) Operating: 14.5 to 27W at 13.8 V
- Standby 3.9 W (Typ.) at 13.8 V DC ~ 170 mA
- Supply voltage: 12/24 V DC
- Outside dimensions Ø Diameter 610 mm (24”), Height 225 mm (8.9”)
- Scanner weight (no cable) 6.75kg (14.9 lbs)
- Radar ranges 100 m (328 ft) to 48nm with 18 range settings, (nm/sm/km)
- Rotation (mode dependent) 20 - 60 rpm (mode and MFD dependent)
- Transmitter peak power output: 25W
- Minimum range: 6 m (19.7 ft)
- Horizontal beam width (Tx and Rx antenna) 3.9° nominal (-3 dB width)
- Vertical beam width (Tx and Rx antenna) 22° (-3B width nominal)
In The Box
- Simrad Halo24 radome
- 10m radar cable
- 1.5m ethernet adapter cable, RJ45 TO 5 Pin male.
- RJ45 waterproof boot
This item is currently not in stock but is available to preorder, with a lead time of up to 14 days.
Stock can move quickly, so this is just a suggestion of current levels, please phone the shop to confirm.
The ship to store service is based on Head Office sending stock to a branch.
If you wish to call & collect stock, please do so over the phone using the number provided.
Our Mail Order team ship chandlery, yacht parts and sailing clothing around the world. We use the best value couriers available, and we will endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost effectively as possible.
International Orders: Due to delays we have had to suspend our international delivery options.
UK Standard Delivery
- UK Mainland 0 - 2Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 7-10 working days for orders under £50.00
- UK Mainland up to 25Kg £5.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 7-10 working days
- UK Mainland 25Kg+ Price on request
- UK Mainland Next Day 0 - 25Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature, orders must be placed before midday
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 0 - 2Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days for orders under £50.00
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 1 - 25Kg £10.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 7-10 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 25Kg+ Price on request
- Channel Islands 0 - 2Kg (small jiffy) £5.95 Royal Mail Service Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days for orders under £50.00
- Channel Islands 1 - 25Kg £13.50 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Channel Islands 25Kg+ Price on request
UK Exceptional Delivery
- UK Mainland; Antifoul & paints £5.95
- UK Mainland; Inflatable dinghy £10.00
- UK Mainland; Liferafts £17.50
- UK Mainland; Flares £49.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Antifoul & paints £9.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Liferafts price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
- Channel Islands; Antifoul & paints £13.50
- Channel Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request Channel Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will exchange or refund your goods in full, provided that the items are returned within 14 days of receipt.*
Please check the condition of goods on arrival - we are unable to accept goods damaged during shipping after 14 days.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and in a saleable condition i.e. shoe boxes must be in the same condition as when received.
Goods must be unused and security seals intact.*
If you would like to return goods because they were ordered incorrectly or if clothing does not fit, return postage will be at your expense. If you would like us to replace the goods with another size or colour, we will charge carriage on the replacement.
Please be aware that some navigational and safety products may be dated, and as such a full refund may in some cases not be possible. If you are purchasing dated navigational charts we suggest you contact us for more information.
If you receive your goods and believe them to be faulty, please contact us straight away with a brief description of the problem. If we require you to return the product for a replacement, we will send you a pre-paid Royal Mail label for delivery back to us. Unfortuantely we cannot send the courier back to collect the items.
Returning goods to Force 4 is easy!
- Please contact us by ringing 0345 1300 710 or email on [email protected] This way we'll be able to determine whether you would like to return the product for a refund or whether you'd like to exchange the product. We are unable to process the return of faulty goods that we're not expecting.
- We'll then give you a returns number. This returns number will need to be clearly marked on the outside of your parcel so it can be identified on arrival. Please note, failure to mark a returns reference number on the outside of your parcel may result in a delay in processing your return.
- Don't forget your proof of postage, just in case!
- Once we receive the item we'll be able to proceed with a refund or an exchange.
*this excludes faulty goods with manufacturers defects. If goods are found to be faulty during use, after the returns period, please just give us a ring on 0345 1300 710 and we'll be happy to help.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Ask a question
Men's Size Guide
|To Fit Height||To Fit Chest|
|X SMALL||5'2" - 5'4"||34 - 36"|
|SMALL||5'5" - 5'7"||36 - 38"|
|MEDIUM||5'7" - 5'10"||38 - 40"|
|LARGE||5'11" - 6'1"||41 - 43"|
|X LARGE||6'1" - 6'3"||44 - 46"|
|XX LARGE||6'3" - 6'5"||46 - 48"|
|UK||EURO||MENS US||LADIES US|