GO9 XSE Multifunction Display
- Delivery & Returns
- Questions & Answers
Simrad GO9 XSE Multi-function display with built in Echosounder, GPS and Wi-Fi. Super-bright, 9 inch multi-touch widescreen display with NMEA 2000 and radar interface.
- Easy to use, High brightness 9” tablet style touchscreen
- Built-in advanced echosounder capable of displaying CHIRP, Forwardscan, Sidescan and Downscan images
- Radar port for connection to a Simrad solid state radar
- Direct Audio, Autopilot, communication and engine connection and control over NMEA2000
- Built-in WiFi for mobile device mirroring and internet downloads of charting and software
- Easy to Use Multi-Touch Display
The GO9 XSE offers true ease of use with intuitive touchscreen controls that smartphone and tablet users will find instantly familiar. Tap to create or select waypoints, pinch to zoom, or tap and drag to pan smoothly across charts. Simple home screen and menu layouts make all functions quickly accessible, with large and clearly-captioned icons that are easy to recognise and tap.
Chartplotter Navigation & Waypoint Management
The GO9 XSE is a full-featured chartplotter, with support for the widest available range of cartography options including C-MAP® MAX-N, Navionics®, Insight®, Insight Genesis®, and NV Digital® Charts. Navigate confidently to destinations near and far, with the flexibility to choose charts that best fit your needs and location. Set and record those destinations easily with simple waypoint mangement: mark waypoints with a touch, and assign meaningful names that make it easy to look up your desired destination whether you’ve mapped out ten places or a thousand.
Expand Your View with a Simrad Radar Solution
The Simrad GO9 XSE is a full-featured radar display with plug-and-play connectivity to Simrad Broadband 3G™, Broadband 4G™, and Halo™ Pulse Compression radar systems. Cruise confidently through crowded harbours, navigate safely in poor visibility, keep an eye on distant weather cells, and find flocks of feeding birds that hint at good fishing spots. Automatic tuning helps to provide a clear radar picture in any conditions, while radar overlay combines radar data with navigational charts for an easy-to-interpret view of your surroundings.
Fully Customisable Interface
The Simrad GO9 XSE is fully customisable to suit your vessel and your favourite on-water activities – from power boating, to fishing, to water sports. Customise your home screen with shortcuts to the features you use most, and personalise it with your choice of wallpaper. Adjustable split-screen views and customisable panel layouts let you see everything you need on-screen at once, whatever your activity.
Plan Smarter with TripIntel™ Technology
Designed for power boaters, TripIntel technology tracks and displays the key information you need to plan safe and enjoyable days on the water. Make smart decisions with fuel range overlaid on charts, easy access to current and future tide levels, and a detailed history of your previous trips including the route you took and how your boat performed.
Easier Navigation with Automatic Routing Automatic routing brings the convenience of in-car navigation to boating, helping you to plot a route and get underway with less delay. Simply select a destination, and your GO XSE display will suggest the shortest, safest route taking into consideration the draught and dimensions of your vessel. This feature is available with Navionics+ or Navionics Platinum charts (Navionics Autorouting), and with Jeppesen CMAP MAX-N+ charts (Jeppesen Easy Routing).
Built-in 10 Hz GPS receiver*
With a high-speed GPS receiver updating your position ten times every second, the Simrad GO9 XSE is ideal for use aboard fast-moving RIBs and powerboats. Watch your boat’s movement tracked smoothly, accurately, and in real-time, without ‘jumping’ from point to point on the display.
Cruise Charting View
Designed with power boating in mind, the Simrad GO9 XSE offers a unique Cruise Charting page that brings together crucial navigation data and charts in one easily readable display. Choose the information most relevant to your crusing style and on-water activities with the ability to edit on-screen data items.
NMEA 2000® Engine Monitoring & Instrumentation
The Simrad GO9 XSE connects to any NMEA 2000®-capable equipment aboard your vessel including outboard and inboard engines; fuel level and flow meters; speed, heading, and water temperature sensors; and much more. Create your own custom digital instrument displays, bringing a wealth of information to even the most crowded dash while keeping a clean look with as few gauges as possible.
Watch Your Depth with Built-in Sonar
Knowing the true depth beneath your hull can help you enjoy your time on the water with fewer worries, and makes it easier to locate suitable anchorages in unfamiliar waters. With built-in sonar, just add a suitable sonar transducer for accurate, real-time depth tracking. A scrollable depth history view lets you track back and easily set waypoints for promising anchorages, while StructureScan Imaging™ combines DownScan and SideScan sonar to offer a picture-like view of the bottom beneath your vessel.
Cruise Confidently with ForwardScan™ Sonar
Using an optional ForwardScan transducer, this forward-looking sonar technology provides a clear two-dimensional image of the bottom in front of your vessel, allowing you to navigate shallow or poorly-charted waters with confidence. With real-time updates and a forward-looking view of up to eight times your current depth, ForwardScan lets you relax and enjoy a safer day on the water.
Find fish with CHIRP & StructureScan® HD sidescan imaging
Whether fishing is your life or just a casual hobby, any fishing trip will benefit from the extensive array of built-in sonar technology on the Simrad GO9 XSE. Add a suitable transducer, available separately or bundled with your display, and the GO9 XSE works as a powerful fishfinder with CHIRP-enabled broadband sonar for clear detection of fish throughout the water column. With an optional HDI or TotalScan transducer, the GO9 XSE also offers StructureScan HD sidescan imaging for a picture-like view of fish-holding structure beneath and around your boat.
Simrad SonicHub®2 & Bluetooth® Audio Integration
If you’re not at home on the water without a good soundtrack, the Simrad SonicHub®2 marine audio system is the perfect companion to a GO9 XSE display. Stream music from Bluetooth® connected tablets, smartphones, and other mobile devices, play MP3 files from a USB flash drive, or listen to the SonicHub 2’s built-in AM/FM radio. SonicHub 2 brings complete control of your audio entertainment to your GO9 XSE display, eliminating the need for a separate stereo head-unit and letting you listen to your music, your way.
GoFree™ cloud enabled with Built-in Wi-Fi
With Wi-Fi built in, the Simrad GO9 XSE provides direct access to GoFree cloud services including easy wireless map downloads, software updates, and more. Whether hooked up to your home Wi-Fi with your boat trailered in the driveway, logged in to your marina’s Wi-Fi, or tethered to your smartphone out on the lake, you can access GoFree cloud services anywhere you have an internet connection. On the water, GoFree connects the Simrad GO9 XSE to your mobile devices, mirroring your display’s screen on your smartphone or giving you full remote control from your tablet with the free GoFree Controller app.
* Built-in GPS receiver works in any bracket-mount installation, and when flush-mounted with most fibreglass hulls. When flush-mounted in a metal hulled vessel, an external GPS receiver such as the Simrad GS25 may be required.
- Display Size: 9 inch Widescrenn
- Display Resolution (pixels): 800 x 480
- GPS: Built in 10Hz
- Operating Temperature: -15 to +55 Deg C
- Waterproof Standard: IPX7
- Dimensions (mm): 243W x 83D x171H
- Weight: 1.32 kg
- Power consumption: 12W @13.8V
- Power Supply: 12V DC
- Ports: NMEA2000, Radar, Sonar
In the Box:
- Simrad Go9 XSE
- Gimbal Mounting Bracket
- Dash Mounting Kit
- 2m Power Cable
This item is currently not in stock but is available to preorder, with a lead time of up to 14 days.
Stock can move quickly, so this is just a suggestion of current levels, please phone the shop to confirm.
The ship to store service is based on Head Office sending stock to a branch.
If you wish to call & collect stock, please do so over the phone using the number provided.
|Cardiff||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 4th February 2022||02920 787190|
|Concession & collection point Chichester||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 2nd February 2022||01243 773788|
|Chichester||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 8th February 2022||01243 773788|
|Deacons||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 1st February 2022||02380 402182|
|Lymington||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 3rd February 2022||01590 673698|
|Nailsworth (Head Office)||0345 130 0710|
|Port Hamble||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 8th February 2022||02380 454858|
|Plymouth||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 2nd February 2022||01752 548301|
|Poole||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 3rd February 2022||01202 723311|
|Poole Quay||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 3rd February 2022||01202673056|
|Southampton||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 3rd February 2022||02380 632 725|
- Good Availability
- Low Availability
- One item left
If you are ordering a gift for Christmas please make sure your order is placed before the below dates to ensure delivery in time
- UK Channel Islands - Thursday 16th December
- UK Highlands & Islands (Inc. Shetland etc) - Monday 20th December
- Standard UK Mainland (Excluding H & I) - Tuesday 21st December
- Next Day/Special Delivery - Wednesday 22nd December, 12 midday
* Providing items are in stock. Excludes personalised items. External factors beyond our control may delay your orders.
Our Mail Order team ship chandlery, yacht parts and sailing clothing around the world. We use the best value couriers available, and we will endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost effectively as possible.
International Orders: Due to delays we have had to suspend our international delivery options. We are currently only able to offer an Airmail service for orders under 2kg
UK Standard Delivery
- UK Mainland 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- UK Mainland 1 - 25Kg £5.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- UK Mainland 25Kg+ Price on request
- UK Mainland Next Day 0 - 25Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature, orders must be placed before midday
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 1 - 25Kg £10.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 7-10 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 25Kg+ Price on request
- Channel Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £5.95 Royal Mail Service Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Channel Islands 1 - 20Kg £13.50 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Channel Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
UK Exceptional Delivery
- UK Mainland; Antifoul & paints £5.95
- UK Mainland; Inflatable dinghy £10.00
- UK Mainland; Liferafts £17.50
- UK Mainland; Flares £24.00
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Antifoul & paints £9.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Liferafts price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
- Channel Islands; Antifoul & paints £13.50
- Channel Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request Channel Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will exchange or refund your goods in full, provided that the items are returned within 14 days of receipt.*
Please check the condition of goods on arrival - we are unable to accept goods damaged during shipping after 14 days.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and in a saleable condition i.e. shoe boxes must be in the same condition as when received.
Goods must be unused and security seals intact.*
If you would like to return goods because they were ordered incorrectly or if clothing does not fit, return postage will be at your expense. If you would like us to replace the goods with another size or colour, we will charge carriage on the replacement.
Please be aware that some navigational and safety products may be dated, and as such a full refund may in some cases not be possible. If you are purchasing dated navigational charts we suggest you contact us for more information.
If you receive your goods and believe them to be faulty, please contact us straight away with a brief description of the problem. If we require you to return the product for a replacement, we will send you a pre-paid Royal Mail label for delivery back to us. Unfortuantely we cannot send the courier back to collect the items.
Returning goods to Force 4 is easy!
- Please contact us by ringing 0345 1300 710 or email on [email protected] This way we'll be able to determine whether you would like to return the product for a refund or whether you'd like to exchange the product. We are unable to process the return of faulty goods that we're not expecting.
- We'll then give you a returns number. This returns number will need to be clearly marked on the outside of your parcel so it can be identified on arrival. Please note, failure to mark a returns reference number on the outside of your parcel may result in a delay in processing your return.
- Don't forget your proof of postage, just in case!
- Once we receive the item we'll be able to proceed with a refund or an exchange.
*this excludes faulty goods with manufacturers defects. If goods are found to be faulty during use, after the returns period, please just give us a ring on 0345 1300 710 and we'll be happy to help.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Ask a question
Men's Size Guide
|To Fit Height||To Fit Chest|
|X SMALL||5'2" - 5'4"||34 - 36"|
|SMALL||5'5" - 5'7"||36 - 38"|
|MEDIUM||5'7" - 5'10"||38 - 40"|
|LARGE||5'11" - 6'1"||41 - 43"|
|X LARGE||6'1" - 6'3"||44 - 46"|
|XX LARGE||6'3" - 6'5"||46 - 48"|
|UK||EURO||MENS US||LADIES US|