Simrad IS42 Digital Display
- Get it on Thursday, 7th December if ordered within the next --:--:-- and select Next Day Delivery *UK Mainland Only
- This is a special order product and may experience shipping delays. Please call our Mail Order team to confirm delivery lead time.
- Ask a question
- Delivery & Returns
Multi-purpose instrument display with 4.1-inch colour screen, intuitive operation and NMEA 2000 connectivity.
The IS42 is a smart multi-purpose instrument featuring a full colour display and modern glass helm styling. View wind, speed, depth, engine data, autopilot status, AIS data and more at a glance, or add the optional OP12 keypad to take full control of your Simrad autopilot system. The IS42 integrates brilliantly with Simrad multifunction displays and glass helm systems, or can function as a standalone instrument display and autopilot controller aboard smaller vessels
- Optically bonded 4.1-inch colour display
- Ultra wide 170-degree viewing angle
- Multi-purpose digital instrument
- Display wind, speed, depth, engine data, autopilot status and more
- Advanced AIS functionality including the ability to initiate radio calls to AIS-equipped vessels (additional hardware required)
- Intuitive operation with waterproof silicon keys
- Easy installation with front-mount option and just one cable
- Add an OP12 keypad for full Simrad autopilot control
- Compatible with Simrad AC12, AC42, NAC-2 and NAC-3 autopilot computers
- Low-profile glass helm design
- Low power consumption
- Certified NMEA 2000® connectivity
- Dimensions: 118 x 115 x 28mm (4.6 x 4.5 x 1.1”)
- Weight: 0.32 kg (0.7 lbs)
- Power Consumption: 1.8 Watts (MAX)
- Network Load: 3 LEN
- Colour: Black
- Display Size: 4.1" (diagonal). 4:3 Aspect ratio
- Display Type: Transmissive TFT-LCD, bonded. White LED backlight
- Dsiplay Resolution: 320 x 240 pixels
- Illumination: White for day mode. Red, green, blue or white for night mode
- Environmental Protection, Waterproof: IPx7
- Environmental Protection, Humidity: up to 95% RH
- Compass Safe Distance: 300mm (1.0”)
- Temperature Operating: -15 to +55ºC (5ºF to +131ºF)
- Temperature Storage: -30 to +70 ºC (-22 to +158 ºF)
In the Box
- IS42 instrument
- Installation kit
- N2K Tee Piece
- 2ft N2K cable
This item is currently not in stock but is available to preorder, with a lead time of up to 14 days.
Stock can move quickly, so this is just a suggestion of current levels, please phone the shop to confirm.
The ship to store service is based on Head Office sending stock to a branch.
If you wish to call & collect stock, please do so over the phone using the number provided.
|Cardiff||Not currently in stock||02920 220929|
|Chichester||Not currently in stock||01243 773788|
|Deacons||Not currently in stock||02380 402182|
|Lymington||Not currently in stock||01590 673698|
|Plymouth||Not currently in stock||01752 548301|
|Poole||Not currently in stock||01202 723311|
|Port Hamble||Not currently in stock||02380 454858|
|Southampton||Not currently in stock||02380 632 725|
|Gloucestershire (Distribution Hub)||0345 130 0710|
- Good Availability
- Low Availability
- One item left
Royal Mail Service Update: Please be aware when choosing Royal Mail as your preferred delivery method, your delivery time may be impacted by ongoing strikes and may take up to 20 working days. If your order is time critical we suggest choosing a courier or Next Day Service
Our Mail Order team ship chandlery, yacht parts and sailing clothing around the world. We use the best value couriers available, and we will endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost effectively as possible.
International Orders: Due to delays we have had to suspend our international delivery options.
UK Standard Delivery
- UK Mainland 0 - 2Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 7-10 working days for orders under £50.00
- UK Mainland up to 25Kg £5.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 7-10 working days
- UK Mainland 25Kg+ Price on request
- UK Mainland Next Day 0 - 25Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature, orders must be placed before midday
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 0 - 2Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days for orders under £50.00
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 1 - 25Kg £10.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 7-10 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 25Kg+ Price on request
- Channel Islands 0 - 2Kg (small jiffy) £5.95 Royal Mail Service Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days for orders under £50.00
- Channel Islands 1 - 25Kg £13.50 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Channel Islands 25Kg+ Price on request
UK Exceptional Delivery
- UK Mainland; Antifoul & paints £5.95
- UK Mainland; Inflatable dinghy £10.00
- UK Mainland; Liferafts £17.50
- UK Mainland; Flares £49.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Antifoul & paints £9.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Liferafts price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
- Channel Islands; Antifoul & paints £13.50
- Channel Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request Channel Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will exchange or refund your goods in full, provided that the items are returned within 14 days of receipt.*
Please check the condition of goods on arrival - we are unable to accept goods damaged during shipping after 14 days.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and in a saleable condition i.e. shoe boxes must be in the same condition as when received.
Goods must be unused and security seals intact.*
If you would like to return goods because they were ordered incorrectly or if clothing does not fit, return postage will be at your expense. If you would like us to replace the goods with another size or colour, we will charge carriage on the replacement.
Please be aware that some navigational and safety products may be dated, and as such a full refund may in some cases not be possible. If you are purchasing dated navigational charts we suggest you contact us for more information.
If you receive your goods and believe them to be faulty, please contact us straight away with a brief description of the problem. If we require you to return the product for a replacement, we will send you a pre-paid Royal Mail label for delivery back to us. Unfortuantely we cannot send the courier back to collect the items.
Returning goods to Force 4 is easy!
- Please contact us by ringing 0345 1300 710 or email on [email protected]. This way we'll be able to determine whether you would like to return the product for a refund or whether you'd like to exchange the product. We are unable to process the return of faulty goods that we're not expecting.
- We'll then give you a returns number. This returns number will need to be clearly marked on the outside of your parcel so it can be identified on arrival. Please note, failure to mark a returns reference number on the outside of your parcel may result in a delay in processing your return.
- Don't forget your proof of postage, just in case!
- Once we receive the item we'll be able to proceed with a refund or an exchange.
*this excludes faulty goods with manufacturers defects. If goods are found to be faulty during use, after the returns period, please just give us a ring on 0345 1300 710 and we'll be happy to help.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Ask a question
Men's Size Guide
|To Fit Height||To Fit Chest|
|X SMALL||5'2" - 5'4"||34 - 36"|
|SMALL||5'5" - 5'7"||36 - 38"|
|MEDIUM||5'7" - 5'10"||38 - 40"|
|LARGE||5'11" - 6'1"||41 - 43"|
|X LARGE||6'1" - 6'3"||44 - 46"|
|XX LARGE||6'3" - 6'5"||46 - 48"|
|UK||EURO||MENS US||LADIES US|