Quantum 2 Q24D Doppler Radar With 10m Power and Data cables
- Delivery & Returns
- Questions & Answers
Navigate like a Pro this spring with Raymarine and save up to £1900
When you buy a qualifying Axiom Pro, you are eligible to further savings on the Quantum Q24D Doppler 2 Radar, M323 Thermal Pan and Tilt IP Camera & EV-200 Autopilot (choose from 3 packs)
See here for full details of the offer.
The Quantum 2 next generation CHIRP pulse compression radar by Raymarine provides superior target awareness at both long and extremely short ranges.
Using advanced Doppler processing, the system instantly highlights moving radar contacts and color codes them to indicate whether they are inbound or outbound. Quantum with Doppler makes it easy to discern potentially dangerous targets when navigating in high-traffic areas.
- Doppler moving target display allows for superior situational awareness at-a-glance
- Fully automatic ARPA target tracking, along with manual MARPA mode
- Adjustable TrueTrails target history shows the motion history of moving contacts
- CHIRP Pulse Compression detects contacts as close as 18-feet for zero-visibility navigation
- 24-mile range for early detection of traffic, navigation aids, landfall and weather
- Immediate awareness – Quantum starts up and is ready to go in seconds
- Superior interference rejection eliminates noise from other radars
- Simplified installation with Wi-Fi or thin wire network connectivity
- Easy upgrade – Quantum 2 fits the same bolt pattern as other Raymarine scanners
- Lightweight and easy to install – Quantum weighs up to 50% less than comparable magnetron radars
- Safe emissions – mount Quantum anywhere onboard
- Low power consumption for extended battery life under sail
DOPPLER TARGET PROCESSING
Doppler radar is tuned specifically to detect the radar echo frequency shift returned by moving vs. stationary targets.
Quantum 2 then uniquely color codes moving targets to indicate whether they are getting closer, or moving away.
- Inbound targets are colored red.
- Outbound targets are colored green.
Color coded targets make it simple to pick out moving traffic from other stationary targets like land, navigation aids or stopped/anchored vessels.
Quantum 2 features Raymarine’s new True Trails target history display. The True Trails features enables you to see a historical “wake” behind every moving contact. This additional information makes it even easier to interpret the motion of other vessels, and make smart maneuvering decisions to pass safely.
AUTOMATIC TARGET ACQUISITION & TRACKING
The Quantum 2 also features fully automatic target acquisition and tracking. Configure custom safety or alarm zones and be alerted to new radar contacts entering the zone. Quantum 2 can begin tracking those contacts automatically, calculating their course, speed, closest point of approach and more. You’ll be alerted to dangerous contacts with audible alerts and easy to understand on-screen graphics
RUGGED & LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN
Like every Raymarine Quantum system, you’ll also benefit from arugged and lightweight design that is super-easy to install. Quantum 2 has very low power consumption making it especially friendly to vessels running exclusively on battery power. Quantum 2 with Doppler can be installed in a traditional wired configuration, or use its built-in Wi-Fi technology to connect it to your Raymarine MFD.
- Input Voltage: 12 or 24 Vdc (Min: 10.8V, Max: 31.2 V)
- Networking Wi-Fi or wired Ethernet (RayNet)
- Power Consumption:Transmit mode 17W; standby mode 7W; sleep mode 2W
- Range Scales: From 1/16 to 24 nautical miles
- Transmit Frequency: 9354 to 9446 MHz
- Peak Power Output: 20W
- Noise Less than 4 dB
- Max. Range Scale from 1/16 to 24 nautical miles
- Beamwidth (nominal) 4.9º horizontal and 20º vertical
- Waterproofing: IPX6
- Weight: 5.6 kg (12.3 lb)
In The Box
- Quantum 2 Radome
- 10m Power cable
- 10m Data cable
- 4 x M8 mounting bolts and spring washers
- Documentation pack (including mounting template)
This item is currently not in stock but is available to preorder, with a lead time of up to 14 days.
Stock can move quickly, so this is just a suggestion of current levels, please phone the shop to confirm.
The ship to store service is based on Head Office sending stock to a branch.
If you wish to call & collect stock, please do so over the phone using the number provided.
|Nailsworth (Head Office)||0345 130 0710|
|Force 4 Chandlery Cardiff||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 23rd April 2021||02920 787190|
|Force 4 Chandlery Chichester||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 27th April 2021||01243 773788|
|Force 4 Chandlery Deacons||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 20th April 2021||02380 402182|
|Force 4 Chandlery Lymington||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 22nd April 2021||01590 673698|
|Force 4 Chandlery Plymouth||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 28th April 2021||01752 548301|
|Force 4 Chandlery Poole||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 22nd April 2021||01202 723311|
|Force 4 Chandlery Poole Quay||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 22nd April 2021||01202673056|
|Force 4 Chandlery Port Hamble||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 27th April 2021||02380 454858|
|Force 4 Chandlery Southampton||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 22nd April 2021||02380 632 725|
|Concession & collection point Chichester||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 22nd April 2021||01243 773788|
- Good Availability
- Low Availability
- One item left
Our Mail Order team ship chandlery, yacht parts and sailing clothing around the world. We use the best value couriers available, and we will endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost effectively as possible.
International Orders: Due to delays we have had to suspend our international delivery options. We are currently only able to offer an Airmail service for orders under 2kg
UK Standard Delivery
- UK Mainland 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- UK Mainland 1 - 25Kg £5.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- UK Mainland 25Kg+ Price on request
- UK Mainland Next Day 0 - 25Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature, orders must be placed before midday
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 1 - 20Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
- Channel Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £5.95 Royal Mail Service Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Channel Islands 1 - 20Kg £13.50 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Channel Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
UK Exceptional Delivery
- UK Mainland; Antifoul & paints £5.95
- UK Mainland; Inflatable dinghy £10.00
- UK Mainland; Liferafts £17.50
- UK Mainland; Flares £20.00
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Antifoul & paints £9.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Liferafts price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
- Channel Islands; Antifoul & paints £13.50
- Channel Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request Channel Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will exchange or refund your goods in full, provided that the items are returned within 14 days of receipt.*
Please check the condition of goods on arrival - we are unable to accept goods damaged during shipping after 14 days.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and in a saleable condition i.e. shoe boxes must be in the same condition as when received.
Goods must be unused and security seals intact.*
If you would like to return goods because they were ordered incorrectly or if clothing does not fit, return postage will be at your expense. If you would like us to replace the goods with another size or colour, we will charge carriage on the replacement.
Please be aware that some navigational and safety products may be dated, and as such a full refund may in some cases not be possible. If you are purchasing dated navigational charts we suggest you contact us for more information.
If you receive your goods and believe them to be faulty, please contact us straight away with a brief description of the problem. If we require you to return the product for a replacement, we will send you a pre-paid Royal Mail label for delivery back to us. Unfortuantely we cannot send the courier back to collect the items.
Returning goods to Force 4 is easy!
- Please contact us by ringing 0345 1300 710 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org. This way we'll be able to determine whether you would like to return the product for a refund or whether you'd like to exchange the product. We are unable to process the return of faulty goods that we're not expecting.
- We'll then give you a returns number. This returns number will need to be clearly marked on the outside of your parcel so it can be identified on arrival. Please note, failure to mark a returns reference number on the outside of your parcel may result in a delay in processing your return.
- Don't forget your proof of postage, just in case!
- Once we receive the item we'll be able to proceed with a refund or an exchange.
*this excludes faulty goods with manufacturers defects. If goods are found to be faulty during use, after the returns period, please just give us a ring on 0345 1300 710 and we'll be happy to help.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Ask a question
Men's Size Guide
|To Fit Height||To Fit Chest|
|X SMALL||5'2" - 5'4"||34 - 36"|
|SMALL||5'5" - 5'7"||36 - 38"|
|MEDIUM||5'7" - 5'10"||38 - 40"|
|LARGE||5'11" - 6'1"||41 - 43"|
|X LARGE||6'1" - 6'3"||44 - 46"|
|XX LARGE||6'3" - 6'5"||46 - 48"|
|UK||EURO||MENS US||LADIES US|