Element S Chartplotter With Navionics Plus Small Chart
- Delivery & Returns
- Questions & Answers
A button controlled wide screen chartplotter with NMEA2000 and Wifi Radar connection. Engineered for simplicity and affordable performance. A quad-core processor offers responsive performance and Element’s all-weather, sunlight viewable display delivers crystal clear chart and navigation data. Element’s simple and straightforward LightHouse Sport operating system lets you navigate with confidence. Once underway, Element S will keep you on course with a smart list of user-friendly features, such as AIS target overlays, autopilot integration, and sailing instruments displays.
SIMPLE AND STRAIGHT FORWARD
Element’s LightHouse Sport OS Designed for boaters that like to keep things simple.
- From sailing to power cruising to fishing, the LightHouse Sport OS is easy to customize to your type of boating
- An oversized waypoint key for quick and easy marking of your favorite locations
- Three user-programmable quick keys to access your favorite pages with one button push
- Live menus let you customize charts while seeing the navigation display change in real time
A TRUSTED CRUISING COMPANION
Easy planning and GPS navigation with your favorite charts.
- Support for Raymarine LightHouse™ charts, Navionics, and C-MAP
- Safely navigate busy waterways with an optional Quantum™ wireless radar and AIS receiver
- Built-in High CHIRP sonar for depth and bottom contour imaging
- Map uncharted areas with Raymarine RealBathy™ personal sonar mapping
- Connect with NMEA2000 compatible AIS, autopilot, sailing instruments, engines, tanks, and VHF
Enjoy legendary Raymarine display and navigation technology at an affordable price.
- 7, 9, and 12 inch super bright display for all weather conditions
- Category-leading quad-core processor delivers fast chart redraw and responsive performance
- Fast and accurate 10hz GPS/GNSS sensor
- Rugged design and backed by Raymarine’s three-year warranty (product registration required)
High CHIRP Transducers
Compatible with the CPT-S family of transom and thru-hull transducers
- Display Size: 7.0", 9.0" or 12.0" Optically Bonded LCD
- Display Resolution: 800 x 480 WVGA (7 & 9") 1280 x 800 XVGA (12")
- Display Type: Non-Touch
- Brightness: 1,500 nits
- D imensions W x H x D (mm): 7" - 240 x 135 x 62mm: 9" - 287 x 161 x 62mm: 12" - 357 x 215 x 62mm
- Product Weight (Kg): 7" - 1.36: 9" - 2.27: 12" - 2.95
- Water Ingress Protection: IPx6 and IPx7
- Operating Temperature Range: -25°C to + 55°C (-13°F to 131°F)
- Voltage 12V DC (8V to 16V DC)
- Power Consumption (max 12V DC): 7" - 15 Watts: 9" - 20 Watts: 12" - 25 Watts
GNSS / GPS: Built-in GPS/GLONASS
- Sonar Type (Built-in): Single channel High CHIRP Sonar with 9 pin connector. Supports CPT-S transom and thru-hull transducers
- Sonar Depth :CHIRP Sonar = 274m (900 feet)
- Radar: Quantum wireless CHIRP compatible Wi-Fi only connection
NMEA2000:1 x NMEA2000 port (DeviceNet microC)
- Supported NMEA2000 Networking: INPUT: NMEA2000 Compatible Engines (Max 2) | NMEA2000 Compatible Tank Sensors (Max 4) | Heading Sensor (for Chart Stabilization)
- OUTPUT: GPS (for VHF Distress and DSC). Waypoint, Routes, and XTE for Autopilot. Waypoint and Route sharing between Element displays
- SeaTalkng: Requires A06045 DeviceNet female (F) adapter cable - 400mm
- Wi-Fi : WiFi - 802.11 b / g / n
Cartography: Raymarine LightHouse NC2, Navionics, C-MAP Essentials, C-MAP 4D MAX
- Tides & Currents: Requires LightHouse LNC2, Navionics or *C-MAP
- Sonar Mapping: Raymarine RealBathy and Navionics SonarChart Live
- Waypoint / Routes / Tracks: 5,000 wpts / 200 wpt groups / 50 rts - 250 wpt max / 15 tracks - 10,000 max trk pts
- External Memory: 1 x microSD slots
In The Box
- Element display
- Surface mount gasket
- Trunnion knobs x2
- Documentation pack
- Trunnion bracket
- Surface mount stainless steel fixings x4 (M4x40 machine screw, M4 flatwasher, M4 lockingnut)
- Power / NMEA2000 cable (includes 1.5m (4.92ft) power lead and 0.5m (1.64ft) NMEA2000 lead)
- Navionics + Small Area Download SD/micro SD card
This item is currently not in stock but is available to preorder, with a lead time of up to 14 days.
Stock can move quickly, so this is just a suggestion of current levels, please phone the shop to confirm.
The ship to store service is based on Head Office sending stock to a branch.
If you wish to call & collect stock, please do so over the phone using the number provided.
|Nailsworth (Head Office)||0345 130 0710|
|Force 4 Chandlery Cardiff||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 30th April 2021||02920 787190|
|Force 4 Chandlery Chichester||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 4th May 2021||01243 773788|
|Force 4 Chandlery Deacons||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 27th April 2021||02380 402182|
|Force 4 Chandlery Lymington||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 29th April 2021||01590 673698|
|Force 4 Chandlery Plymouth||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 5th May 2021||01752 548301|
|Force 4 Chandlery Poole||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 29th April 2021||01202 723311|
|Force 4 Chandlery Poole Quay||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 29th April 2021||01202673056|
|Force 4 Chandlery Port Hamble||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 4th May 2021||02380 454858|
|Force 4 Chandlery Southampton||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 29th April 2021||02380 632 725|
|Concession & collection point Chichester||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 29th April 2021||01243 773788|
- Good Availability
- Low Availability
- One item left
This item is currently only available to buy online.
This item is currently only available to buy online.
Our Mail Order team ship chandlery, yacht parts and sailing clothing around the world. We use the best value couriers available, and we will endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost effectively as possible.
International Orders: Due to delays we have had to suspend our international delivery options. We are currently only able to offer an Airmail service for orders under 2kg
UK Standard Delivery
- UK Mainland 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- UK Mainland 1 - 25Kg £5.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- UK Mainland 25Kg+ Price on request
- UK Mainland Next Day 0 - 25Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature, orders must be placed before midday
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 1 - 20Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
- Channel Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £5.95 Royal Mail Service Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Channel Islands 1 - 20Kg £13.50 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Channel Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
UK Exceptional Delivery
- UK Mainland; Antifoul & paints £5.95
- UK Mainland; Inflatable dinghy £10.00
- UK Mainland; Liferafts £17.50
- UK Mainland; Flares £20.00
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Antifoul & paints £9.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Liferafts price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
- Channel Islands; Antifoul & paints £13.50
- Channel Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request Channel Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will exchange or refund your goods in full, provided that the items are returned within 14 days of receipt.*
Please check the condition of goods on arrival - we are unable to accept goods damaged during shipping after 14 days.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and in a saleable condition i.e. shoe boxes must be in the same condition as when received.
Goods must be unused and security seals intact.*
If you would like to return goods because they were ordered incorrectly or if clothing does not fit, return postage will be at your expense. If you would like us to replace the goods with another size or colour, we will charge carriage on the replacement.
Please be aware that some navigational and safety products may be dated, and as such a full refund may in some cases not be possible. If you are purchasing dated navigational charts we suggest you contact us for more information.
If you receive your goods and believe them to be faulty, please contact us straight away with a brief description of the problem. If we require you to return the product for a replacement, we will send you a pre-paid Royal Mail label for delivery back to us. Unfortuantely we cannot send the courier back to collect the items.
Returning goods to Force 4 is easy!
- Please contact us by ringing 0345 1300 710 or email on email@example.com. This way we'll be able to determine whether you would like to return the product for a refund or whether you'd like to exchange the product. We are unable to process the return of faulty goods that we're not expecting.
- We'll then give you a returns number. This returns number will need to be clearly marked on the outside of your parcel so it can be identified on arrival. Please note, failure to mark a returns reference number on the outside of your parcel may result in a delay in processing your return.
- Don't forget your proof of postage, just in case!
- Once we receive the item we'll be able to proceed with a refund or an exchange.
*this excludes faulty goods with manufacturers defects. If goods are found to be faulty during use, after the returns period, please just give us a ring on 0345 1300 710 and we'll be happy to help.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Ask a question
Men's Size Guide
|To Fit Height||To Fit Chest|
|X SMALL||5'2" - 5'4"||34 - 36"|
|SMALL||5'5" - 5'7"||36 - 38"|
|MEDIUM||5'7" - 5'10"||38 - 40"|
|LARGE||5'11" - 6'1"||41 - 43"|
|X LARGE||6'1" - 6'3"||44 - 46"|
|XX LARGE||6'3" - 6'5"||46 - 48"|
|UK||EURO||MENS US||LADIES US|