Elite-7 Ti2 Chartplotter & Fishfinder and Mastervolt MLS Lithium Ion Battery 10A Bundle
- Delivery & Returns
Make the Elite-7Ti2 portable with this bundle. The lightweight 10Ah Lithium Battery will power the Ti2 for your day out on the water. Great for Kayaks, fishing hire boats or small day boats without a 12v system.
Please Note: Due to the battery this item cannot be shipped and is only available for purchase in our stores
With the Elite-7 Ti2, you get more advanced fishfinding features and connectivity, without the premium price.
From high-detail Active Imaging™, FishReveal™, built-in Genesis Live real-time mapping and enhanced screen clarity and target separation to features that make your life easier on the water, like an easy-to-use touchscreen, wireless networking, smartphone notifications and trolling motor/Power Pole® integration – Elite Ti2 was designed to help you have an easier time finding fish
- Active Imaging™ 3-in-1 (CHIRP/SideScan/DownScan) ready
- C-MAP® Genesis Live contour map creation
- Smartphone Notifications
- Wireless Networking
- FishReveal™ Smart Target View
- C-MAP® Easy Routing, Navionics Autorouting capability
- Easy-to-use, high-resolution 7-inch SolarMAX™ touchscreen display
- Built-in CHIRP and Broadband Sounder®
- Touchscreen control of Power-Pole® anchors, MotorGuide® Xi5 Trolling Motor
- Integrated wireless connectivity
- SonicHub®2 compatible
- NMEA 2000® engine support
- Enhanced Surface Clarity lets you see more fish targets near the surface
- Quick Access Control Bar provides one–touch access to system controls
Enhanced display technology
High-resolution, 7-inch SolarMAX™ display that makes it easier to identify fish and structure with new, enhanced screen clarity and target separation.
Touchscreen provides fast, fingertip access to all Elite-Ti2 features
FishReveal Smart Target View
Makes fish easier to see on DownScan Imaging™ by combining clear CHIRP sonar fish targets with superior, high-resolution views of bottom detail, structure and bait fish.
See structure and cover with a new level of high-resolution detail and unmatched sidescan range with new, Lowrance 3-in-1 Active Imaging featuring CHIRP sonar, SideScan and DownScan Imaging™
Update the mapping of your favorite fishing spot or map unmapped areas with ½ foot contours – in real time – on the screen of your fishfinder/chartplotter with C-MAP Genesis Live.
Share sonar, mapping, waypoint and route data between Elite Ti2 displays without connecting a cable with the new wireless networking capability of Elite Ti2.
Scroll back through your sonar, SideScan or DownScan history to review structure or fish targets and mark the location with a waypoint.
Enhanced Color Palettes
Customize the look and feel of your display with the enhanced color and contrast of Elite Ti2 color palettes, which make it even easier to distinguish fish from structure, the bottom and each other.
Optional chart compatibility
C-MAP MAX-N, Navionics® HotMaps® Premium, Navionics + and Fishing Hotspots® PRO.
Built-in wireless connectivity
Shop, purchase and download mapping upgrades directly to Elite Ti2 displays via the integrated GoFree™ Cloud interface.
Integration and System Control
Enjoy touchscreen control of Power-Pole® Shallow Water anchors, Motorguide® Xi5 trolling motors and the SonicHub®2 Marine Audio server. Get instant access to system controls from the Quick Access Control Bar.
- Display: 7" Touchscreen 800W x 480H
- Power Supply: 12 vDC (10-17 vDC min-max)
- Current Draw: 0.9 A @ 13 vDC
- Dimensions (mm) 218W x 64D x 142H
- Media port: 1 microSD slot
- Sonar range with Active Imaging 3-in-1 transducer:
- DownScan Imaging™ at 455 kHz: Max 300 ft / 91 m
- SideScan Imaging at 455kHz: Max 300 ft./91 m to each side
- CHIRP Sonar High Range/200 kHz: 1000 ft / 305 m
- CHIRP Sonar Med Range/83 kHz: 1000 ft / 305 m
- Sonar power output: Max 500W RMS
- Transducer Connection: 9 pin or 7 pin with optional adapter
- Transducer cable length: 7.6 m (25 ft)
- Chart options: C-map Max-N, Navionics+
- Routes: 100
- Waypoints: 3000
- Plot Trails: Up to 100 trails with upto 10,000 points per trail
- GPS Antenna Type: 10kHz Internal high-sensitivity WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS
- Connections: NMEA 0183( with optional cable), NMEA2000, Bluetooth
In The Box
- Elite-7 Ti2
- Power cable
- Fuse & Fuse Holder
- Quick release tilt & swivel bracket
- Active imaging 3-in-1 transom mount transducer
- Transducer mounting bracket and hardware
Lithium Ion batteries have a high energy density, offering savings of up to 70% in volume and weight compared to traditional lead-acid batteries. They are perfect for cyclic applications, making over 2000 cycles with very deep (80%) discharges, effectively storing 5 times as much energy over its lifespan compared to lead-acid with minimal self-discharge. Plus, they have three times the lifespan of traditional batteries. The Mastervolt MLS series is perfect for smaller capacity applications where reducing weight/volume is key, such as on smaller vessels including dinghies and kayaks, for portable applications such as fishfinders, plotters etc, or for power back up. They are specifically designed to be as easy as possible to install with an integrated safety switch saving installation time making them a straight-forward replacement for most existing lead-acid batteries. For higher capacity, multiple MLS batteries can easily be connected in parallel. Features:
- Tough waterproof (IP65) plastic case
- Drop-in replacement for lead-acid batteries
- Mountable in multiple orientations • Saves up to 70 % in space and weight
- High cycle efficiency
- Fast charging up to one hour
- High discharge rate up to 1C
- Integrated Battery Management System (BMS)
- Self-regulating due to its integrated automatic safety disconnect
- Suitable for unlimited parallel operation
- Extremely safe LiFePO4 chemistry (Lithium Iron Phosphate)
- Tested and certified according to UN38.3
- Over voltage, under voltage, over temperature protections
- Battery terminals: M5
- Cycle life: ~2000 at 80 % DoD
- Nominal battery voltage: 12 V
- No-load voltage, fully charged: 12,8 V
- Two year warranty 10Ah
- Nominal battery energy capacity: 128Wh
- Size (incl. terminals/handles): L151 x W65 x H102mm
- Weight: 1.5kg
This item is currently not in stock but is available to preorder, with a lead time of up to 14 days.
Stock can move quickly, so this is just a suggestion of current levels, please phone the shop to confirm.
The ship to store service is based on Head Office sending stock to a branch.
If you wish to call & collect stock, please do so over the phone using the number provided.
This item is currently not available to purchase.
Our Mail Order team ship chandlery, yacht parts and sailing clothing around the world. We use the best value couriers available, and we will endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost effectively as possible.
UK Standard Delivery
- UK Mainland 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- UK Mainland 1 - 25Kg £5.95 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- UK Mainland 25Kg+ Price on request
- UK Mainland Next Day 0 - 25Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 1 - 20Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
- Channel Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £5.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- Channel Islands 1 - 20Kg £13.50 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- Channel Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
UK Exceptional Delivery
- UK Mainland; Antifoul & paints £5.95
- UK Mainland; Inflatable dinghy £10.00
- UK Mainland; Liferafts £17.50
- UK Mainland; Flares £20.00
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Antifoul & paints £9.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Liferafts price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
- Channel Islands; Antifoul & paints £13.50
- Channel Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request Channel Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will exchange or refund your goods in full, provided that the items are returned within 14 days of receipt.*
Please check the condition of goods on arrival - we are unable to accept goods damaged during shipping after 14 days.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and in a saleable condition i.e. shoe boxes must be in the same condition as when received.
Goods must be unused and security seals intact.*
If you would like to return goods because they were ordered incorrectly or if clothing does not fit, return postage will be at your expense. If you would like us to replace the goods with another size or colour, we will charge carriage on the replacement.
Please be aware that some navigational and safety products may be dated, and as such a full refund may in some cases not be possible. If you are purchasing dated navigational charts we suggest you contact us for more information.
If you receive your goods and believe them to be faulty, please contact us straight away with a brief description of the problem. If we require you to return the product for a replacement, we will send you a pre-paid Royal Mail label for delivery back to us. Unfortuantely we cannot send the courier back to collect the items.
Returning goods to Force 4 is easy!
- Please contact us by ringing 0345 1300 710 or email on email@example.com. This way we'll be able to determine whether you would like to return the product for a refund or whether you'd like to exchange the product. We are unable to process the return of faulty goods that we're not expecting.
- We'll then give you a returns number. This returns number will need to be clearly marked on the outside of your parcel so it can be identified on arrival. Please note, failure to mark a returns reference number on the outside of your parcel may result in a delay in processing your return.
- Don't forget your proof of postage, just in case!
- Once we receive the item we'll be able to proceed with a refund or an exchange.
*this excludes faulty goods with manufacturers defects. If goods are found to be faulty during use, after the returns period, please just give us a ring on 0345 1300 710 and we'll be happy to help.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Ask a question
Men's Size Guide
|To Fit Height||To Fit Chest|
|X SMALL||5'2" - 5'4"||34 - 36"|
|SMALL||5'5" - 5'7"||36 - 38"|
|MEDIUM||5'7" - 5'10"||38 - 40"|
|LARGE||5'11" - 6'1"||41 - 43"|
|X LARGE||6'1" - 6'3"||44 - 46"|
|XX LARGE||6'3" - 6'5"||46 - 48"|
|UK||EURO||MENS US||LADIES US|