3220 Mediterranean Spain Chart Pack
- Delivery & Returns
This appealing cruising area stretches from Jávea and Dénia in the south, past the low-lying Ebro delta to the charming towns along the rugged Costa Brava in the north. It includes the cities of Valencia, Tarragona and Barcelona. The 23 sheets in the atlas provide all the necessary information for passage planning and detailed approaches to harbours, more than 150 recommended anchorages and marina contact details. In loose-leaf A2 format in a tough plastic wallet..
Imray Digital Charts: Free mobile download
A voucher code to download the relevant Imray digital charts into our Imray Navigator app is included with this atlas.
1. Mediterranean Spain North Passage Planning Chart (1:1 200 000)
2. Cabo de la Nao to Cabo Cullera (1:150 000) includes plans Puerto de Oliva (1:7500),
Puerto de Gandía (1:15 000) & Cabo Cullera Anchorages (1:50 000)
3. Cabo Cullera to Burriana (1:150 000)
4. Burriana to Cabo de Irta (1:150 000) includes plan Puerto de Burriana (1:10 000)
5. Cabo de Irta to Cabo Tortosa (1:150 000) includes plans Puerto de Peñíscola (1:12 500), Puerto de Benicarló (1:12 500) & Puerto de Vinaròs (1:12 500)
6. Cabo Tortosa to Cabo Gros (1:150 000) includes plans Puerto Deportivo de Sant Jordi d'Alfama (1:7500), Puerto de Calafat (1:7500), Puerto de Hospitalet de L'Infant (1:7500) & Puerto de Cambrils (1:7500)
7. Cabo Gros to Barcelona (1:150 000) includes plans Puerto de Vilanova i la Geltrú (1:10 000), Puerto de Aiguadolç (1:10 000), Puerto de Garraf (1:10 000) & Puerto de Ginesta (1:10 000)
8. Barcelona to Cabo de Tossa (1:150 000) includes plans Puerto de El Masnou (1:10 000), Puerto de Premià de Mar (1:10 000), Puerto de Mataró (1:10 000), Port Balís (1:10 000) & Puerto de Arenys de Mar (1:10 000)
9. Punta d'En Pau to Cap Cerbère (1:150 000)
10. Approaches to Jávea & Dénia (1:50 000) includes plans Puerto de Jávea (1:12 500) & Puerto de Dénia (1:12 500)
11. Approaches to Valencia (1:50 000) includes plans Puerto de Valencia - Yacht Harbour Real Club Náutico (1:15 000), Puerto de Valencia - Marina Real Juan Carlos I (1:15 000) & Puerto Saplaya (Puerto de Alboraya) (1:10 000)
12. Approaches to Sagunto (1:50 000) includes plans Pobla Marina (Puerto de Farnals) (1:10 000) & Puerto de Siles (1:7500)
13. Approaches to El Grao de Castellón (1:50 000) includes plans Puerto de Castellón de la Plana (1:15000) & Puerto Oropesa del Mar (1:10 000)
14. Islotes Columbretes (1:12 500)
15. Bahía des Alfacs (1:50 000) includes plans Puerto de les Cases d'Alcanar (Casas de Alcanar) (1:12 500) & Puerto de Sant Carles de la Ràpita (1:12 500)
16. Ebro Delta (1:50 000) and Golfo de L’Ampolla (1:50 000) includes plans Puerto L'Ampolla (1:12 500), Puerto de L'Estany Gras & Puerto de L'Ametlla de Mar (1:15 000)
17. Approaches to Tarragona (1:50 000) includes plans Puerto de Salou (1:10 000), Cabo Salou Anchorages (1:15 000), Tarragona - Port Esportiu Marina (1:10 000) & Puerto de Torredembarra (1:10 000)
18. Approaches to Barcelona (1:50 000) includes plans Marina Port Vell (1:12 500), Puerto Olimpico (1:10 000), Port Forum (1:10 000) & Marina Badalona (1:10 000)
19. Punta de la Tordera to Punta d'En Pau (1:50 000) includes plans Puerto de Blanes & Anchorages to the North East (1:10 000), Puerto de Cala Canyelles & Anchorages to the West (1:10 000) & Sant Feliu de Guíxols (1:10 000)
20. Punta d'En Pau to Cap Negre (1:50 000) includes plans Port d'Aro (1:12 500), Puertos de Palamós (1:12 500), Cala Seniá to Cabo Roig & Freu de las Hormigas (1:10 000), Calella de Palafrugell & Puerto de Llafranc (1:10 000) & Calas de Aiguablava & Fornells (1:10 000)
21. Cap Negre to Golfo de Roses (1:50 000) includes plans Puerto de L'Estartit & Las Islas Médas (1:15 000) & Puerto de L'Escala (1:12 500)
22. Golfo de Roses to Cadaqués (1:50 000) and Bahia de Roses (1:15 000)
23. Cadaqués to Cap Cerbère (1:50 000) includes plans Puerto de Cadaqués (1:20 000),
Puerto de la Selva (1:10 000), Puerto de Llançà (1:10 000), Puerto de Colera (1:10 000) & Puerto de Portbou (1:10 000)
This item is currently not in stock but is available to preorder, with a lead time of up to 14 days.
Stock can move quickly, so this is just a suggestion of current levels, please phone the shop to confirm.
The ship to store service is based on Head Office sending stock to a branch.
If you wish to call & collect stock, please do so over the phone using the number provided.
|Nailsworth (Head Office)||0345 130 0710|
|Force 4 Chandlery Cardiff||Not currently in stock||02920 787190|
|Force 4 Chandlery Chichester||01243 773788|
|Force 4 Chandlery Deacons||02380 402182|
|Force 4 Chandlery Lymington||Not currently in stock||01590 673698|
|Force 4 Chandlery Plymouth||01752 548301|
|Force 4 Chandlery Poole||Not currently in stock||01202 723311|
|Force 4 Chandlery Poole Quay||01202673056|
|Force 4 Chandlery Port Hamble||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 8th December 2020||02380 454858|
|Force 4 Chandlery Southampton||Not currently in stock||02380 632 725|
|Concession & collection point Chichester||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 7th December 2020||01243 773788|
- Good Availability
- Low Availability
- One item left
Our Mail Order team ship chandlery, yacht parts and sailing clothing around the world. We use the best value couriers available, and we will endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost effectively as possible.
UK Standard Delivery
- UK Mainland 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- UK Mainland 1 - 25Kg £5.95 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- UK Mainland 25Kg+ Price on request
- UK Mainland Next Day 0 - 25Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 1 - 20Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
- Channel Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £5.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- Channel Islands 1 - 20Kg £13.50 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- Channel Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
UK Exceptional Delivery
- UK Mainland; Antifoul & paints £5.95
- UK Mainland; Inflatable dinghy £10.00
- UK Mainland; Liferafts £15.00
- UK Mainland; Flares £20.00
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Antifoul & paints £9.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Liferafts price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
- Channel Islands; Antifoul & paints £13.50
- Channel Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request Channel Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will exchange or refund your goods in full, provided that the items are returned within 14 days of receipt.*
Please check the condition of goods on arrival - we are unable to accept goods damaged during shipping after 14 days.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and in a saleable condition i.e. shoe boxes must be in the same condition as when received.
Goods must be unused and security seals intact.*
If you would like to return goods because they were ordered incorrectly or if clothing does not fit, return postage will be at your expense. If you would like us to replace the goods with another size or colour, we will charge carriage on the replacement.
Please be aware that some navigational and safety products may be dated, and as such a full refund may in some cases not be possible. If you are purchasing dated navigational charts we suggest you contact us for more information.
If you receive your goods and believe them to be faulty, please contact us straight away with a brief description of the problem. If we require you to return the product for a replacement, we will send you a pre-paid Royal Mail label for delivery back to us. Unfortuantely we cannot send the courier back to collect the items.
Returning goods to Force 4 is easy!
- Please contact us by ringing 0345 1300 710 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org. This way we'll be able to determine whether you would like to return the product for a refund or whether you'd like to exchange the product. We are unable to process the return of faulty goods that we're not expecting.
- We'll then give you a returns number. This returns number will need to be clearly marked on the outside of your parcel so it can be identified on arrival. Please note, failure to mark a returns reference number on the outside of your parcel may result in a delay in processing your return.
- Don't forget your proof of postage, just in case!
- Once we receive the item we'll be able to proceed with a refund or an exchange.
*this excludes faulty goods with manufacturers defects. If goods are found to be faulty during use, after the returns period, please just give us a ring on 0345 1300 710 and we'll be happy to help.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Ask a question
Men's Size Guide
|To Fit Height||To Fit Chest|
|X SMALL||5'2" - 5'4"||34 - 36"|
|SMALL||5'5" - 5'7"||36 - 38"|
|MEDIUM||5'7" - 5'10"||38 - 40"|
|LARGE||5'11" - 6'1"||41 - 43"|
|X LARGE||6'1" - 6'3"||44 - 46"|
|X LARGE||6'3" - 6'5"||46 - 48"|
|UK||EURO||MENS US||LADIES US|