3200 Islas Baleares Chart Pack
- Delivery & Returns
Imray Islas Baleares Chart Pack. A brand new chart atlas covering the Islas Baleares - Ibiza, Formentera, Mallorca, Cabrera and Menorca. 25 sheets provide all of the necessary information for passage planning and detailed approaches to the harbours and anchorages of this appealing cruising ground. In loose-leaf A2 format in a tough plastic wallet.
1. Ibiza & Formentera (1:150 000)
2. Ibiza Southwest (1:60 000)
3. Ibiza Northwest (1:60 000) includes plan Puerto de San Antonio (1:30 000)
4. Ibiza East (1:60 000)
5. Ibiza South to Formentera (1:60 000) includes plan Puerto de Savina (1:10 000)
6. Puerto de Ibiza (1:15 000) and Passage between Ibiza & Espalmador (1:25 000)
7. Mallorca & Menorca (1:350 000)
8. Mallorca - Bahía de Palma (1:50 000) includes plans Cala Portals (Portals Vells) (1:10 000), Puerto de Portals Nous (1:10 000), San Antonio de la Playa (1:10 000) & Puerto El Arenal (1:10 000)
9. Puerto de Palma de Mallorca (1:17 500)
10. Mallorca - Isla Dragonera to Punta de Cala Figuera (1:50 000) includes plans Puerto de Andratx (1:10 000), Puerto de Santa Ponça (1:10 000) & Puerto de Port Adriano (1:10 000)
11. Mallorca - Punta S’Aliga to Puerto de Sóller (1:50 000) and Cabo Tramuntana to Punta S’Aliga (1:50 000)
12. Mallorca - Puerto de Sóller to Punta Beca (1:50 000) includes plan Puerto de Sóller (1:10 000)
13. Mallorca - Punta Beca to Puerto de Alcudia (1:50 000) includes plans Approaches to Port de Pollença (1:17 500) & Bonaire (1:10 000)
14. Mallorca - Bahía de Alcúdia (1:50 000) includes plans Puerto de Alcudia (1:15 000), Puerto de Ca’n Picafort (1:10 000), Puerto de Serra Nova (1:10 000) & Colonia de Sant Pere (1:10 000)
15. Mallorca - Cabo Ferrutx to Punta Rasa (1:50 000) includes plans Puerto de Cala Ratjada (1:7500) & Puerto de Cala Bona (1:10 000)
16. Mallorca - Punta de N'Amer to Porto Petro (1:50 000) includes plans Porto Cristo (1:10 000) & Porto Colom (1:10 000)
17. Mallorca - Colonia de Sant Jordi to Cala d’Or (1:50 000) includes plans Cala Llonga (1:10 000), Porto Petro (1:10 000) & Cala Figuera (1:10 000)
18. Mallorca - Approaches to Cabrera (1:50 000) includes plans Puerto de Cabrera (1:12 500) & Cala Es Borri (1:15 000)
19. Mallorca - Cabo Enderrocat to Cabo Blanco (1:50 000) and Cabo Blanco to Ensenada de la Rápita (1:50 000)
20. Menorca (1:150 000)
21. Menorca West (1:50 000) includes plan Approaches to Ciudadela (1:10 000)
22. Menorca North - Islotes Bledes to Addaia (1:50 000) and Puerto de Fornells (1:15 000)
23. Menorca Northeast (1:50 000) includes plan Puerto de Addaia (1:15 000)
24. Menorca Southeast (1:50 000) includes plan Puerto de Mahon (1:20 000)
25. Approaches to Islas Baleares (1:700 000)
This item is currently not in stock but is available to preorder, with a lead time of up to 14 days.
Stock can move quickly, so this is just a suggestion of current levels, please phone the shop to confirm.
The ship to store service is based on Head Office sending stock to a branch.
If you wish to call & collect stock, please do so over the phone using the number provided.
|Nailsworth (Head Office)||0345 130 0710|
|Force 4 Chandlery Cardiff||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 29th January 2021||02920 787190|
|Force 4 Chandlery Chichester||01243 773788|
|Force 4 Chandlery Deacons||02380 402182|
|Force 4 Chandlery Lymington||01590 673698|
|Force 4 Chandlery Plymouth||01752 548301|
|Force 4 Chandlery Poole||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 28th January 2021||01202 723311|
|Force 4 Chandlery Poole Quay||01202673056|
|Force 4 Chandlery Port Hamble||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 26th January 2021||02380 454858|
|Force 4 Chandlery Southampton||02380 632 725|
|Concession & collection point Chichester||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 25th January 2021||01243 773788|
- Good Availability
- Low Availability
- One item left
Our Mail Order team ship chandlery, yacht parts and sailing clothing around the world. We use the best value couriers available, and we will endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost effectively as possible.
UK Standard Delivery
- UK Mainland 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- UK Mainland 1 - 25Kg £5.95 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- UK Mainland 25Kg+ Price on request
- UK Mainland Next Day 0 - 25Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 1 - 20Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
- Channel Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £5.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- Channel Islands 1 - 20Kg £13.50 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- Channel Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
UK Exceptional Delivery
- UK Mainland; Antifoul & paints £5.95
- UK Mainland; Inflatable dinghy £10.00
- UK Mainland; Liferafts £17.50
- UK Mainland; Flares £20.00
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Antifoul & paints £9.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Liferafts price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
- Channel Islands; Antifoul & paints £13.50
- Channel Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request Channel Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will exchange or refund your goods in full, provided that the items are returned within 14 days of receipt.*
Please check the condition of goods on arrival - we are unable to accept goods damaged during shipping after 14 days.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and in a saleable condition i.e. shoe boxes must be in the same condition as when received.
Goods must be unused and security seals intact.*
If you would like to return goods because they were ordered incorrectly or if clothing does not fit, return postage will be at your expense. If you would like us to replace the goods with another size or colour, we will charge carriage on the replacement.
Please be aware that some navigational and safety products may be dated, and as such a full refund may in some cases not be possible. If you are purchasing dated navigational charts we suggest you contact us for more information.
If you receive your goods and believe them to be faulty, please contact us straight away with a brief description of the problem. If we require you to return the product for a replacement, we will send you a pre-paid Royal Mail label for delivery back to us. Unfortuantely we cannot send the courier back to collect the items.
Returning goods to Force 4 is easy!
- Please contact us by ringing 0345 1300 710 or email on email@example.com. This way we'll be able to determine whether you would like to return the product for a refund or whether you'd like to exchange the product. We are unable to process the return of faulty goods that we're not expecting.
- We'll then give you a returns number. This returns number will need to be clearly marked on the outside of your parcel so it can be identified on arrival. Please note, failure to mark a returns reference number on the outside of your parcel may result in a delay in processing your return.
- Don't forget your proof of postage, just in case!
- Once we receive the item we'll be able to proceed with a refund or an exchange.
*this excludes faulty goods with manufacturers defects. If goods are found to be faulty during use, after the returns period, please just give us a ring on 0345 1300 710 and we'll be happy to help.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Ask a question
Men's Size Guide
|To Fit Height||To Fit Chest|
|X SMALL||5'2" - 5'4"||34 - 36"|
|SMALL||5'5" - 5'7"||36 - 38"|
|MEDIUM||5'7" - 5'10"||38 - 40"|
|LARGE||5'11" - 6'1"||41 - 43"|
|X LARGE||6'1" - 6'3"||44 - 46"|
|X LARGE||6'3" - 6'5"||46 - 48"|
|UK||EURO||MENS US||LADIES US|