Garmin Striker Plus 7cv Fishfinder
- Delivery & Returns
- Questions & Answers
7" GPS Fishfinder with Industry-leading Sonar and Quickdraw Contours Mapping Software
Includes transducer for built-in Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar plus CHIRP ClearVü scanning sonar
Built-in Quickdraw Contours mapping software lets you create and store maps with 1-foot contours for up to 2 million acres
Built-in Wi-Fi® for access to ActiveCaptain™ app so you can receive smart notifications1, access Quickdraw Contours Community and transfer waypoints and software update notifications
Built-in GPS lets you mark waypoints, create routes and view boat’s speed
Bright, sunlight-readable 7” display and intuitive user interface
Garmin Quickdraw Contours
Nobody knows the waters you fish better than you and your fellow fishermen. While you are trolling the shorelines and the depths, Quickdraw Contours mapping software creates HD fishing maps of the places you’ve been. No special knowledge is required. STRIKER™ Plus 7cv can now store up to 2 million acres of your Quickdraw Contours maps with 1-foot contours.
STRIKER™ Plus 7cv features built-in Wi-Fi, so you can pair with the free, all-in-one ActiveCaptain app. Once paired, you can get smart notifications1 right on your screen. You can also access the Quickdraw Contours Community to share some of your new maps or download new data from the community. You’ll even be able to get updates for your fishfinder using the Wi-Fi connection and the ActiveCaptain app.
CHIRP ClearVü Clarity
The STRIKER™ Plus 7cv fishfinder includes Garmin CHIRP technology combined with Garmin ClearVü™ scanning sonar for a nearly photographic, wide image of what passes below your boat. You clearly see structure, submerged objects and fish. Paired with Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar for remarkable target separation, this transducer will help you catch more fish.
The built-in, high-sensitivity GPS finds and maintains your position anywhere you go on the water. The GPS allows you to mark waypoints for different locations. So, if the fish are biting in one spot, you can mark it, and return to it on your next trip. Mark docks, boat ramps and other locations on the lake, and create routes back to them for your next trip.GPS also allows STRIKER™ Plus 7cv to show your speed on screen, so you can be sure you’re trolling at the right speed for the lure you’re using or in wake-controlled areas.
- Bottom lock (shows return from the bottom up)
- Water temperature log and graph
- Dual-beam (77/200 kHz) sonar capable
- Dual-frequency (50/200 kHz) sonar capable
- Split-screen zoom
- Ultrascroll® (displays fish targets at higher boat speeds)
- Fish Symbol ID (helps identify fish targets)
- AutoGain Technology (minimizes clutter, maximizes targets)
- Adjustable depth line (measures depth of underwater objects)
- A-scope (real time display of fish passing through transducer beam)
- Water temperature sensor included
- Physical dimensions 23.5 x 14.0 x 5.8 cm
- Weight 0.8 kg
- Water rating IPX7
- Display type WVGA
- Display size 7"
- Display resolution 800 x 480 pixels
- Transmit power 500 W (RMS)
In the Box
- STRIKER™ Plus 7cv fishfinder
- GT20-TM transducer
- Power/data cable
- 12-pin to dual 4-pin transducer adapter cable
- Tilt mount
- Garmin bumper sticker
This item is currently not in stock but is available to preorder, with a lead time of up to 14 days.
Stock can move quickly, so this is just a suggestion of current levels, please phone the shop to confirm.
The ship to store service is based on Head Office sending stock to a branch.
If you wish to call & collect stock, please do so over the phone using the number provided.
This item is currently not available to purchase.
Our Mail Order team ship chandlery, yacht parts and sailing clothing around the world. We use the best value couriers available, and we will endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost effectively as possible.
International Orders: Due to delays we have had to suspend our international delivery options.
UK Standard Delivery
- UK Mainland 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- UK Mainland 1 - 25Kg £5.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- UK Mainland 25Kg+ Price on request
- UK Mainland Next Day 0 - 25Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature, orders must be placed before midday
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 1 - 25Kg £10.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 7-10 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 25Kg+ Price on request
- Channel Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £5.95 Royal Mail Service Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Channel Islands 1 - 25Kg £13.50 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Channel Islands 25Kg+ Price on request
UK Exceptional Delivery
- UK Mainland; Antifoul & paints £5.95
- UK Mainland; Inflatable dinghy £10.00
- UK Mainland; Liferafts £17.50
- UK Mainland; Flares £49.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Antifoul & paints £9.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Liferafts price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
- Channel Islands; Antifoul & paints £13.50
- Channel Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request Channel Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will exchange or refund your goods in full, provided that the items are returned within 14 days of receipt.*
Please check the condition of goods on arrival - we are unable to accept goods damaged during shipping after 14 days.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and in a saleable condition i.e. shoe boxes must be in the same condition as when received.
Goods must be unused and security seals intact.*
If you would like to return goods because they were ordered incorrectly or if clothing does not fit, return postage will be at your expense. If you would like us to replace the goods with another size or colour, we will charge carriage on the replacement.
Please be aware that some navigational and safety products may be dated, and as such a full refund may in some cases not be possible. If you are purchasing dated navigational charts we suggest you contact us for more information.
If you receive your goods and believe them to be faulty, please contact us straight away with a brief description of the problem. If we require you to return the product for a replacement, we will send you a pre-paid Royal Mail label for delivery back to us. Unfortuantely we cannot send the courier back to collect the items.
Returning goods to Force 4 is easy!
- Please contact us by ringing 0345 1300 710 or email on [email protected] This way we'll be able to determine whether you would like to return the product for a refund or whether you'd like to exchange the product. We are unable to process the return of faulty goods that we're not expecting.
- We'll then give you a returns number. This returns number will need to be clearly marked on the outside of your parcel so it can be identified on arrival. Please note, failure to mark a returns reference number on the outside of your parcel may result in a delay in processing your return.
- Don't forget your proof of postage, just in case!
- Once we receive the item we'll be able to proceed with a refund or an exchange.
*this excludes faulty goods with manufacturers defects. If goods are found to be faulty during use, after the returns period, please just give us a ring on 0345 1300 710 and we'll be happy to help.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Ask a question
Men's Size Guide
|To Fit Height||To Fit Chest|
|X SMALL||5'2" - 5'4"||34 - 36"|
|SMALL||5'5" - 5'7"||36 - 38"|
|MEDIUM||5'7" - 5'10"||38 - 40"|
|LARGE||5'11" - 6'1"||41 - 43"|
|X LARGE||6'1" - 6'3"||44 - 46"|
|XX LARGE||6'3" - 6'5"||46 - 48"|
|UK||EURO||MENS US||LADIES US|