Echomap Ultra 122sv Chartplotter Fishfinder with Transducer
- Delivery & Returns
- Questions & Answers
RRP £2789.99 WAS £2279.95 NOW £1999.95
Offer ends 31.10.20 While stocks last
The ECHOMAP™ Ultra 122sv combo with a bright, sunlight-readable 12” keyed-assist touchscreen display has all the built-in tools you need for successful fishing. It comes with a transducer that provides Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar and amazingly sharp Ultra High-Definition ClearVü and SideVü scanning sonars. It also has built-in support for Panoptix LiveScope™ LVS12 sonar and the full line of Panoptix™ sonars. Share sonar, waypoints and routes with other compatible chartplotters. Plus, it includes Quickdraw Contours software and supports optional premium BlueChart® g3 charts and BlueChart g3 Vision cartography with integrated data from Navionics® and Auto Guidance technology.
- 12” keyed-assist touchscreen combo with all the built-in tools you need to find and catch fish
- Includes a transducer that provides Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar and Ultra High-Definition ClearVü and SideVü scanning sonars
- Share sonar, waypoints and routes with other ECHOMAP™ Ultra 10” and 12” units as well as ECHOMAP Plus 7” and 9” units
- Built-in Quickdraw Contours mapping software instantly creates personalized fishing maps on-screen with 1’ contours as you fish
- Built-in Wi-Fi® connectivity pairs with free ActiveCaptain® app for access to OneChart™ to purchase and download new charts; also receive smart notifications1, software updates, Garmin Quickdraw™ Community data and more
- Quick-disconnect bail mount
- Preloaded worldwide basemap; compatible with optional BlueChart® g3 charts and BlueChart g3 Vision cartography with integrated data from Navionics® and Auto Guidance technology2
- Built-in support for Garmins' premium sonars: CHIRP traditional, ClearVü and SideVü scanning sonars, Ultra High-Definition scanning sonar and the full line of Panoptix™ sonars, including the Panoptix LiveScope™ system (transducers sold separately)
Panoptix sonar support
The ECHOMAP Ultra 102sv with GT54UHD-TM Transducer2sv combo also supports optional Panoptix LiveScope LVS12 sonar (no black boxes required) plus the full line of Panoptix™ all-seeing sonar transducers. It also supports the Panoptix LiveScope system.
Share sonar, waypoints and routes
Have more than one unit? You can share sonar, waypoints and routes with other ECHOMAP Ultra 10” and 12” units as well as ECHOMAP Plus 7” and 9” units.
Quickdraw contours to create your own maps
Instantly create personalised fishing maps on-screen with 0.3-metre contours as you fish. Tailor them to fit your needs. These are your maps — you own them. Keep the data to yourself, or share it with the Quickdraw Community on Garmin Connect™, our online community.
Upgrade to the best maps on the water
Upgrade the preloaded worldwide basemap to optional premium BlueChart® g3 charts or BlueChart® g3 Vision cartography with integrated data from Navionics, which add Auto Guidance1 technology that uses your desired depth and overhead clearance to easily calculate routes and see a suggested path to follow.
The ultimate connected boating app
Built-in Wi-Fi gives you access to the free all-in-one ActiveCaptain app, so you can manage your marine experience from nearly anywhere. It creates a simple yet powerful connection between your compatible mobile device and your Garmin chartplotter, charts, maps and the boating community. Wherever you are, you’ll have unlimited access to your cartography, the ability to purchase new maps and charts and access to the Garmin Quickdraw™ Contours Community. Stay connected with smart notifications2 on your chartplotter screen. You can also plan a trip or pre-fish a lake, and ActiveCaptain will automatically sync with your chartplotter. Even get notifications for software updates, and decide when to download them on your device.
Take your ECHOMAP Ultra with you
When you’re off the water, it’s easy to keep your ECHOMAP Ultra combo safe and secure. You don’t have to mess with plugging and unplugging wires from the unit, because the cords plug directly into the quick-disconnect bail mount. This allows you to quickly install and remove your ECHOMAP Ultra from power and the mount.
- Physical dimensions: 295 x 195 x 98 mm
- Display size: 26.1 cm x 16.3 cm; 12" diagonal
- Display resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
- Display type: WXGA display
- Weight: 2.5 kg
- Water rating: IPX7
- Power consumption : 26 W
- Antenna: Internal
- Mounting options: Bail or flush
- Receiver: 10 Hz
- Garmin Marine Network™ ports: 2 (large connector)
- Accepts data cards: 2 microSD™ cards
- Waypoints :5,000 Routes: 100: Track log: 50,000 points; 50 saved tracks
- Outdoor recreation features
- Supports AIS (tracks target ships position)
- Supports DSC (displays position data from DSC-capable VHF radio)
- Supports FUSION-Link™ compatible radios
- Dual-frequency (50/200 kHz) sonar capable
- Dual-beam (77/200 kHz) sonar capable
- Frequencies supported CHIRP High-Wide: 150-240 kHz
- Ultra High-definition ClearVü: 800 kHz (760-880 kHz)
- CHIRP ClearVü: 455 kHz (425-845 kHz)
- Ultra High-definition SideVü: 1,200 kHz (1060-1170 kHz)
- Transmit power: 500 W (RMS) / 4,000 W (peak to peak)
- CHIRP sonar technology Yes (Built-in)
- Maximum depth: 2,300 ft @ 77 kHz, freshwater: 1,100 ft @ 77 kHz, saltwater
- (depth capacity is dependent on water bottom type and other water conditions)
- Bottom lock (shows return from the bottom up)
- Water temperature log and graph
- Sonar recording
- Sonar history rewind
- NMEA 2000® compatible
- Transducer pin numbers 12
- NMEA 0183 input ports 1
- NMEA 0183 output ports 1
- Wireless connectivity
In The Box
- ECHOMAP Ultra 122sv with worldwide basemap
- GT54UHD-TM transducer
- Power/data cable
- Tilt mount with quick release cradle
- Flush mount
- Protective cover
1When paired with a compatible smartphone; see Garmin.com/ble
2Auto Guidance is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation operations
Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.
This item is currently not in stock but is available to preorder, with a lead time of up to 14 days.
Stock can move quickly, so this is just a suggestion of current levels, please phone the shop to confirm.
The ship to store service is based on Head Office sending stock to a branch.
If you wish to click & collect stock, please do so over the phone using the number provided.
|Nailsworth (Head Office)||0345 130 0710|
|Force 4 Chandlery Bristol||Not currently in stock||Please call our Mail Order department|
|Force 4 Chandlery Cardiff||Not currently in stock||02920 787190|
|Force 4 Chandlery Chichester||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 6th October 2020||01243 773788|
|Force 4 Chandlery Deacons||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 6th October 2020||02380 402182|
|Force 4 Chandlery Lymington||Not currently in stock||01590 673698|
|Force 4 Chandlery Plymouth||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 7th October 2020||01752 548301|
|Force 4 Chandlery Poole||Not currently in stock||01202 723311|
|Force 4 Chandlery Poole Quay||Not currently in stock||01202673056|
|Force 4 Chandlery Port Hamble||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 6th October 2020||02380 454858|
|Force 4 Chandlery Southampton||Not currently in stock||02380 632 725|
|Concession & collection point Chichester||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 6th October 2020||01243 773788|
- Good Availability
- Low Availability
- One item left
Our Mail Order team ship chandlery, yacht parts and sailing clothing around the world. We use the best value couriers available, and we will endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost effectively as possible.
UK Standard Delivery
- UK Mainland 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- UK Mainland 1 - 25Kg £5.95 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- UK Mainland 25Kg+ Price on request
- UK Mainland Next Day 0 - 25Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 1 - 20Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
- Channel Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £5.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- Channel Islands 1 - 20Kg £13.50 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- Channel Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
UK Exceptional Delivery
- UK Mainland; Antifoul & paints £5.95
- UK Mainland; Inflatable dinghy £10.00
- UK Mainland; Liferafts £15.00
- UK Mainland; Flares £20.00
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Antifoul & paints £9.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Liferafts price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
- Channel Islands; Antifoul & paints £13.50
- Channel Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request Channel Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will exchange or refund your goods in full, provided that the items are returned within 14 days of receipt.*
Please check the condition of goods on arrival - we are unable to accept goods damaged during shipping after 14 days.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and in a saleable condition i.e. shoe boxes must be in the same condition as when received.
Goods must be unused and security seals intact.*
If you would like to return goods because they were ordered incorrectly or if clothing does not fit, return postage will be at your expense. If you would like us to replace the goods with another size or colour, we will charge carriage on the replacement.
Please be aware that some navigational and safety products may be dated, and as such a full refund may in some cases not be possible. If you are purchasing dated navigational charts we suggest you contact us for more information.
If you receive your goods and believe them to be faulty, please contact us straight away with a brief description of the problem. If we require you to return the product for a replacement, we will send you a pre-paid Royal Mail label for delivery back to us. Unfortuantely we cannot send the courier back to collect the items.
Returning goods to Force 4 is easy!
- Please contact us by ringing 0345 1300 710 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org. This way we'll be able to determine whether you would like to return the product for a refund or whether you'd like to exchange the product. We are unable to process the return of faulty goods that we're not expecting.
- We'll then give you a returns number. This returns number will need to be clearly marked on the outside of your parcel so it can be identified on arrival. Please note, failure to mark a returns reference number on the outside of your parcel may result in a delay in processing your return.
- Don't forget your proof of postage, just in case!
- Once we receive the item we'll be able to proceed with a refund or an exchange.
*this excludes faulty goods with manufacturers defects. If goods are found to be faulty during use, after the returns period, please just give us a ring on 0345 1300 710 and we'll be happy to help.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Ask a question
Men's Size Guide
|To Fit Height||To Fit Chest|
|X SMALL||5'2" - 5'4"||34 - 36"|
|SMALL||5'5" - 5'7"||36 - 38"|
|MEDIUM||5'7" - 5'10"||38 - 40"|
|LARGE||5'11" - 6'1"||41 - 43"|
|X LARGE||6'1" - 6'3"||44 - 46"|
|X LARGE||6'3" - 6'5"||46 - 48"|
|UK||EURO||MENS US||LADIES US|