Signature Series 8 Channel Marine Amplifier
- Delivery & Returns
The MS-DA82000 is a 8 Channel, Class-D Hi-Fi Marine amplifier. The key benefit of a Class-D amplifier is low battery drain with a high output, making this the perfect amplifier for the marine environment. The MS-DA82000 incorporates heat-tempered and conformal coated PCBs for maximum product life, plus the amplifier chassis is a heat sink, to reduce component core temperature and increase efficiency.
The 1500 Watt peak power output will power up to 8 pairs of speakers at 2 Ohms (2 x 4 Ohm speakers per channel in parallel) or up to 4 pairs of speakers at 2 Ohms (2 x 4 Ohm speakers per channel in parallel) and 2 subwoofers. RCA line-level inputs allow for easy connection to new or existing systems.
The attractive stainless steel cover conceals the amplifier set up controls and connections for a discreet look to complement any vessel.
This product is rated True-Marine and carries with it a 3 year limited consumer warranty.
Class-D Amplifier Technology - The highly efficient Class-D design provides 2000-Watts peak power whilst drawing less current than a standard Class-AB amplifier. This design provides increased efficiency and power output to your speakers, letting you enjoy your music for longer.
2000 Watts Peak Power – With a peak power of 2000 watts, you can easily power up to 8 pairs of speakers or up to 4 pairs of speakers with 2 subwoofers.
Marine-Ready Design with Conformal Coated PCBs - Extending the life of your amplifiers, the Signature Series are designed specifically for marine use with conformal coated PCBs to provide extra protection from the marine elements.
Rigid Aluminum Alloy Heat Sink - Molded to form a singular die-cast chassis, the fin layout is calculated with precision to increase the surface area of the heat sink and improve heat dissipation.
Stainless Mirror Finish - The polished stainless-steel control panel cover conceals and protects all cable connections and settings controls whilst providing an attractive finish to complement any installation.
Speaker Configuration - Whether you require 2 Ohms per channel or 4 Ohms bridged, your Signature Series amplifier has your installation options covered to achieve the optimum output levels.
Connect up to two speakers per channel at 2 Ohms, or for extra power, bridge two channels at 4 Ohms to connect two subwoofers.
Zone Designation - To align with the Fusion entertainment system zone philosophy, the input and output connections are labelled as zones.
True-Marine Design - Signature Series amplifiers are perfect for the marine environment, and carry a 3-year warranty.
- Frequency Response 10Hz - 40kHz
- Peak Power 2000 Watts
- Rated Power (4 Ohms) 100 Watts RMS x 4 @ 14.4V - 4 Ohms 1% THD
- Rated Power (2 Ohms) 140 Watts RMS x 4 @ 14.4V - 2 Ohms 1% THD
- Rated Power (4 Ohms Bridged) 280 Watts RMS x 2 @ 14.4V - 4 Ohm Bridged 1% THD
- Height 57mm [2 1/4”]
- Length 420mm [16-9/16”]
- Depth 210mm [8-1/4”]
This item is currently not in stock but is available to preorder, with a lead time of up to 14 days.
Stock can move quickly, so this is just a suggestion of current levels, please phone the shop to confirm.
The ship to store service is based on Head Office sending stock to a branch.
If you wish to click & collect stock, please do so over the phone using the number provided.
|Nailsworth (Head Office)||0345 130 0710|
|Force 4 Chandlery Cardiff||Not currently in stock||02920 787190|
|Force 4 Chandlery Chichester||Not currently in stock||01243 773788|
|Force 4 Chandlery Deacons||Not currently in stock||02380 402182|
|Force 4 Chandlery Lymington||Not currently in stock||01590 673698|
|Force 4 Chandlery Plymouth||Not currently in stock||01752 548301|
|Force 4 Chandlery Poole||Not currently in stock||01202 723311|
|Force 4 Chandlery Poole Quay||Not currently in stock||01202673056|
|Force 4 Chandlery Port Hamble||Not currently in stock||02380 454858|
|Force 4 Chandlery Southampton||Not currently in stock||02380 632 725|
|Concession & collection point Chichester||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 2nd November 2020||01243 773788|
- Good Availability
- Low Availability
- One item left
Our Mail Order team ship chandlery, yacht parts and sailing clothing around the world. We use the best value couriers available, and we will endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost effectively as possible.
UK Standard Delivery
- UK Mainland 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- UK Mainland 1 - 25Kg £5.95 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- UK Mainland 25Kg+ Price on request
- UK Mainland Next Day 0 - 25Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 1 - 20Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
- Channel Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £5.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- Channel Islands 1 - 20Kg £13.50 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- Channel Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
UK Exceptional Delivery
- UK Mainland; Antifoul & paints £5.95
- UK Mainland; Inflatable dinghy £10.00
- UK Mainland; Liferafts £15.00
- UK Mainland; Flares £20.00
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Antifoul & paints £9.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Liferafts price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
- Channel Islands; Antifoul & paints £13.50
- Channel Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request Channel Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will exchange or refund your goods in full, provided that the items are returned within 14 days of receipt.*
Please check the condition of goods on arrival - we are unable to accept goods damaged during shipping after 14 days.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and in a saleable condition i.e. shoe boxes must be in the same condition as when received.
Goods must be unused and security seals intact.*
If you would like to return goods because they were ordered incorrectly or if clothing does not fit, return postage will be at your expense. If you would like us to replace the goods with another size or colour, we will charge carriage on the replacement.
Please be aware that some navigational and safety products may be dated, and as such a full refund may in some cases not be possible. If you are purchasing dated navigational charts we suggest you contact us for more information.
If you receive your goods and believe them to be faulty, please contact us straight away with a brief description of the problem. If we require you to return the product for a replacement, we will send you a pre-paid Royal Mail label for delivery back to us. Unfortuantely we cannot send the courier back to collect the items.
Returning goods to Force 4 is easy!
- Please contact us by ringing 0345 1300 710 or email on email@example.com. This way we'll be able to determine whether you would like to return the product for a refund or whether you'd like to exchange the product. We are unable to process the return of faulty goods that we're not expecting.
- We'll then give you a returns number. This returns number will need to be clearly marked on the outside of your parcel so it can be identified on arrival. Please note, failure to mark a returns reference number on the outside of your parcel may result in a delay in processing your return.
- Don't forget your proof of postage, just in case!
- Once we receive the item we'll be able to proceed with a refund or an exchange.
*this excludes faulty goods with manufacturers defects. If goods are found to be faulty during use, after the returns period, please just give us a ring on 0345 1300 710 and we'll be happy to help.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Ask a question
Men's Size Guide
|To Fit Height||To Fit Chest|
|X SMALL||5'2" - 5'4"||34 - 36"|
|SMALL||5'5" - 5'7"||36 - 38"|
|MEDIUM||5'7" - 5'10"||38 - 40"|
|LARGE||5'11" - 6'1"||41 - 43"|
|X LARGE||6'1" - 6'3"||44 - 46"|
|X LARGE||6'3" - 6'5"||46 - 48"|
|UK||EURO||MENS US||LADIES US|