MS-RA210 Marine Stereo
- Delivery & Returns
A compact marine stereo with Digital Signal Processing technology designed to deliver a quality audio entertainment experience out on the water.
New-Look Design Aesthetics: The MS-RA210 features a brilliant 2.7" optically bonded, full-color LCD which is incorporated into a black front face for ease of visibility and enhanced styling.
Digital Signal Processing (DSP): A technically superior listening experience made simple,the built-in DSP chip monitors the music playing and adjusts loudness curves for quality audio at every volume level, while the feed-forward limiter anticipates a peak in the audio and adjusts the gain to make distortion, a thing of the past. Using environmental information and acoustically designed Fusion speaker, subwoofer and amplifier profiles, you can enjoy customized, optimized audio in any area on your boat.Setting up your DSP profiles is made simple with the free Fusion-Link™ app. With just a few taps, you can set up the preconfigured DSP profile once and get back to enjoying what you love on the water, while listening to high quality audio customized for your ears and the environment.
Multiple Source Options Available: The MS-RA210 features more source options, with Bluetooth, AM/FM radio, iPhone/iPod, MTP, SiriusXM and DAB+ radio available, USB and AUX connections ready at your fingertips.
IPX6 and IPX7 Ingress Protection: Designed and engineered for the harsh marine environment, the MS-RA210 has an impressive IPX6 and IPX7 rated water resistant front panel (when mounted correctly) built to perform and last on board.
Fusion-Link™: The industry standard protocol for on-water audio integration and control, Fusion-Link enables control of your entertainment directly from partnered Multi-Function Displays, compatible Apple or Android devices via the Fusion-Link app, and Garmin watches via Fusion-Link Lite. With multiple control options, no matter what you are doing on your boat, you can always be in control of your audio entertainment.
Multi-Zone™ Technology: Two independent audio zones are available for a customized listening experience on your vessel, each with advanced localized menu controls including volume limits, zone naming, disabling zones and more. Note: Subwoofer and full range line outs require additional amplification.
Class-D Amplifier: The built-in Class-D amplifier delivers greater efficiency, meaning you can listen to your music at higher volume levels for longer without worrying about battery drain.
Compact Design With Multiple Mounting Options: The compact design of the MS-RA210 allows for more installation options including a conventional flush mount finish or integrating it into the dash with a flat finish.
- Display: 2.7" optically bonded color LCD
- Sources AM / FM / Bluetooth / USB audio / iPhone / iPod / AUX / MTP / SiriusXM-Ready (USA only, requires optional SiriusXM Connect Vehicle Tuner) / DAB+ ready (available in Europe and Australia only) Note: SiriusXM and DAB+ do not support traffic or weather.
- Bluetooth Wireless Technology Bluetooth audio streaming, music control (via devices compatible with A2DP/AVRCP 1.3 Bluetooth protocols)
- ANT® Technology: Yes
- NMEA 2000® (Control via MFD - Fusion-Link): Yes
- Fits DIN Cut-Out: Yes - requires adapter plate
- Water Resistance (IP rating): IPX6 and IPX7 from the front panel when installed correctly
- Internal Amplifier: Class-D (minimum 4 Ohm impedance)
- Peak Power: 200 W max
- Multi-Language User Interface Bulgarian / Chinese (Simplified) / Chinese (Traditional) / Croatian / Czech / Danish / Dutch / English / Finnish / French / German / Greek / Italian / Japanese / Korean / Norwegian / Polish / Portuguese (BR) / Portuguese (PT) / Slovenian / Spanish / Swedish / Thai / Turkish
- Auxiliary Inputs: 1 x RCA input (AUX)
- USB 2.0 Port: One USB 2.0 port (for phone charging / media playback)
- AM / FM radio: One Motorola antenna connector port
- Speaker Channels: 2 x channels, 1 pair per zone (2 zone amplified)
- RCA Pre-Out (Left, Right and Subwoofer):2 zones (1 x L+R per zone, 1 x Sub per zone - All require external amplification)
- Operating Voltage:+10.8V - 16V DC
- DAB+ Ready: Fusion DAB+ module is required (sold separately). Only available where DAB or DAB+ broadcast is supported
- Dimensions: Length x Height x Depth (Front Panel incl. Volume Encoder) 157mm x 68mm x 22mm
- Mounting Dimensions: Height x Depth 49.8mm x 104.6mm
In The Box
- MS-RA210 stereo
- Mounting gasket
- 4 x Mounting screws
- Screw covers
- Power and speaker harness
- Auxiliary-in, line-out, and subwoofer-out wiring harnesses
This item is currently not in stock but is available to preorder, with a lead time of up to 14 days.
Stock can move quickly, so this is just a suggestion of current levels, please phone the shop to confirm.
The ship to store service is based on Head Office sending stock to a branch.
If you wish to call & collect stock, please do so over the phone using the number provided.
This item is currently not available to purchase.
Our Mail Order team ship chandlery, yacht parts and sailing clothing around the world. We use the best value couriers available, and we will endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost effectively as possible.
International Orders: Due to delays we have had to suspend our international delivery options. We are currently only able to offer an Airmail service for orders under 2kg
UK Standard Delivery
- UK Mainland 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- UK Mainland 1 - 25Kg £5.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- UK Mainland 25Kg+ Price on request
- UK Mainland Next Day 0 - 25Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature, orders must be placed before midday
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 1 - 20Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
- Channel Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £5.95 Royal Mail Service Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Channel Islands 1 - 20Kg £13.50 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Channel Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
UK Exceptional Delivery
- UK Mainland; Antifoul & paints £5.95
- UK Mainland; Inflatable dinghy £10.00
- UK Mainland; Liferafts £17.50
- UK Mainland; Flares £24.00
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Antifoul & paints £9.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Liferafts price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
- Channel Islands; Antifoul & paints £13.50
- Channel Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request Channel Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will exchange or refund your goods in full, provided that the items are returned within 14 days of receipt.*
Please check the condition of goods on arrival - we are unable to accept goods damaged during shipping after 14 days.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and in a saleable condition i.e. shoe boxes must be in the same condition as when received.
Goods must be unused and security seals intact.*
If you would like to return goods because they were ordered incorrectly or if clothing does not fit, return postage will be at your expense. If you would like us to replace the goods with another size or colour, we will charge carriage on the replacement.
Please be aware that some navigational and safety products may be dated, and as such a full refund may in some cases not be possible. If you are purchasing dated navigational charts we suggest you contact us for more information.
If you receive your goods and believe them to be faulty, please contact us straight away with a brief description of the problem. If we require you to return the product for a replacement, we will send you a pre-paid Royal Mail label for delivery back to us. Unfortuantely we cannot send the courier back to collect the items.
Returning goods to Force 4 is easy!
- Please contact us by ringing 0345 1300 710 or email on [email protected] This way we'll be able to determine whether you would like to return the product for a refund or whether you'd like to exchange the product. We are unable to process the return of faulty goods that we're not expecting.
- We'll then give you a returns number. This returns number will need to be clearly marked on the outside of your parcel so it can be identified on arrival. Please note, failure to mark a returns reference number on the outside of your parcel may result in a delay in processing your return.
- Don't forget your proof of postage, just in case!
- Once we receive the item we'll be able to proceed with a refund or an exchange.
*this excludes faulty goods with manufacturers defects. If goods are found to be faulty during use, after the returns period, please just give us a ring on 0345 1300 710 and we'll be happy to help.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Ask a question
Men's Size Guide
|To Fit Height||To Fit Chest|
|X SMALL||5'2" - 5'4"||34 - 36"|
|SMALL||5'5" - 5'7"||36 - 38"|
|MEDIUM||5'7" - 5'10"||38 - 40"|
|LARGE||5'11" - 6'1"||41 - 43"|
|X LARGE||6'1" - 6'3"||44 - 46"|
|XX LARGE||6'3" - 6'5"||46 - 48"|
|UK||EURO||MENS US||LADIES US|