F77 VHF Radio With Internal GPS
- Delivery & Returns
- Questions & Answers
Cobra F77 VHF Radio With Internal GPS - White - An affordable waterproof DSC VHF with internal gps. No connection to GPS or charplotter required.
- 200325: Grey
- 200352: White
INTERNATIONAL, U.S.A., & Canadian Channel sets.
REWIND-SAY-AGAIN¨ Replay missed calls. Automatically records the last 20 seconds of incoming radio transmissions. Handy when in noisy conditions.
RADIO CHECK Checks battery voltage when transmitting, RF power output, and antenna output.
INSTANT CHANNEL 16 Instant access to channel 16 for emergency situations.
GPS Inside Simply connect the radio to power and the radio will know your location. You can send your position information in case of emergency, or exchange position information with other boats.
DUAL WATCH Monitors two (2) channels at once - Channel 16 and one (1) user selected channel.
SCAN / MEMORY SCAN Scan all channels to find conversations in progress, or scan channels placed into memory.
CHANNEL NAMES Friendly VHF channel names under the channel number.
SIGNAL STRENGTH METER Shows the strength of incoming signal.
ILLUMINATED KEYS Allows high visibility of keys.
ILLUMINATED LCD DISPLAY: Super Large See radio settings from practically anywhere with the largest LCD available on a fixed radio.
NOISE CANCELLING MICROPHONE Blocks background noise.
External Speaker and PA Speaker Connect an external speaker and a PA (Public Address) speaker.
NMEA IN AND OUT NMEA in for GPS input. NMEA output to display other vessels and their information transmitted by DSC on your chart plotter.
EXTERNAL ALARM INPUT Senses the alarm from your chart plotter and uses the speaker on the radio to amplify the alarm for way point arrival, MOB, etc.
ATIS Capable of operating within the Automatic Transponder Identification System. ATIS includes data at the end of a transmission for station identification.
Waterproof: IPX8 - Submersible for 30 minutes in 1.5 meter deep water.
GPS receiver: 56 channels
INPUT VOLTAGE 13.8 VDC
CURRENT DRAIN: Stand-by 200 mA / Receive 300 mA
TRANSMIT 5 A @ High Power // 1 A @ Low Power
TEMPERATURE RANGE -20ºC to 60ºC
UNIT DIMENSIONS 159 mm x 57 mm x 180 mm
UNIT WEIGHT 1100 g
In the Box
Gimbal bracket and knobs
Flush Mount Kit
NMEA Input Cable
This item is currently not in stock but is available to preorder, with a lead time of up to 14 days.
Stock can move quickly, so this is just a suggestion of current levels, please phone the shop to confirm.
The ship to store service is based on Head Office sending stock to a branch.
If you wish to call & collect stock, please do so over the phone using the number provided.
|Force 4 Chandlery Cardiff||02920 787190|
|Concession & collection point Chichester||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 1st November 2021||01243 773788|
|Force 4 Chandlery Chichester||01243 773788|
|Force 4 Chandlery Deacons||02380 402182|
|Force 4 Chandlery Lymington||01590 673698|
|Nailsworth (Head Office)||0345 130 0710|
|Force 4 Chandlery Port Hamble||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 2nd November 2021||02380 454858|
|Force 4 Chandlery Plymouth||01752 548301|
|Force 4 Chandlery Poole||01202 723311|
|Force 4 Chandlery Poole Quay||01202673056|
|Force 4 Chandlery Southampton||02380 632 725|
- Good Availability
- Low Availability
- One item left
This item is currently only available to buy online.
Our Mail Order team ship chandlery, yacht parts and sailing clothing around the world. We use the best value couriers available, and we will endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost effectively as possible.
International Orders: Due to delays we have had to suspend our international delivery options. We are currently only able to offer an Airmail service for orders under 2kg
UK Standard Delivery
- UK Mainland 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- UK Mainland 1 - 25Kg £5.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- UK Mainland 25Kg+ Price on request
- UK Mainland Next Day 0 - 25Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature, orders must be placed before midday
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 1 - 20Kg £10.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 7-10 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
- Channel Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £5.95 Royal Mail Service Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Channel Islands 1 - 20Kg £13.50 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Channel Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
UK Exceptional Delivery
- UK Mainland; Antifoul & paints £5.95
- UK Mainland; Inflatable dinghy £10.00
- UK Mainland; Liferafts £17.50
- UK Mainland; Flares £24.00
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Antifoul & paints £9.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Liferafts price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
- Channel Islands; Antifoul & paints £13.50
- Channel Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request Channel Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will exchange or refund your goods in full, provided that the items are returned within 14 days of receipt.*
Please check the condition of goods on arrival - we are unable to accept goods damaged during shipping after 14 days.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and in a saleable condition i.e. shoe boxes must be in the same condition as when received.
Goods must be unused and security seals intact.*
If you would like to return goods because they were ordered incorrectly or if clothing does not fit, return postage will be at your expense. If you would like us to replace the goods with another size or colour, we will charge carriage on the replacement.
Please be aware that some navigational and safety products may be dated, and as such a full refund may in some cases not be possible. If you are purchasing dated navigational charts we suggest you contact us for more information.
If you receive your goods and believe them to be faulty, please contact us straight away with a brief description of the problem. If we require you to return the product for a replacement, we will send you a pre-paid Royal Mail label for delivery back to us. Unfortuantely we cannot send the courier back to collect the items.
Returning goods to Force 4 is easy!
- Please contact us by ringing 0345 1300 710 or email on [email protected] This way we'll be able to determine whether you would like to return the product for a refund or whether you'd like to exchange the product. We are unable to process the return of faulty goods that we're not expecting.
- We'll then give you a returns number. This returns number will need to be clearly marked on the outside of your parcel so it can be identified on arrival. Please note, failure to mark a returns reference number on the outside of your parcel may result in a delay in processing your return.
- Don't forget your proof of postage, just in case!
- Once we receive the item we'll be able to proceed with a refund or an exchange.
*this excludes faulty goods with manufacturers defects. If goods are found to be faulty during use, after the returns period, please just give us a ring on 0345 1300 710 and we'll be happy to help.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Ask a question
Men's Size Guide
|To Fit Height||To Fit Chest|
|X SMALL||5'2" - 5'4"||34 - 36"|
|SMALL||5'5" - 5'7"||36 - 38"|
|MEDIUM||5'7" - 5'10"||38 - 40"|
|LARGE||5'11" - 6'1"||41 - 43"|
|X LARGE||6'1" - 6'3"||44 - 46"|
|XX LARGE||6'3" - 6'5"||46 - 48"|
|UK||EURO||MENS US||LADIES US|