C-Map Reveal X UK & Ireland Electronic Chart For B&G Zeus S and SIMRAD NSX
- Get it on Tuesday, 5th December if ordered within the next --:--:-- and select Next Day Delivery *UK Mainland Only
- This is a special order product and may experience shipping delays. Please call our Mail Order team to confirm delivery lead time.
- Ask a question
- Delivery & Returns
C-MAP® REVEAL™ X offers a fresh, dynamic experience. All the great features from DISCOVER X, including all-new Map Inspector Tool, and more – bring the world around you to life with Shaded Relief and feel connected to your surroundings with Satellite Overlay. REVEAL X charts also deliver smooth integration with the Simrad® Companion App and come with 12 months free online updates.
Next Generation Charts
A fresh, dynamic chart experience, making navigation clearer than ever before
- Optimised data and new chart presentation to give you the best on-the-water navigation experience
- Always see the data you need without clutter, optimised at every zoom level
- Best-in-class Day & Night modes. Stay safe and navigate with ease, whatever the weather, whatever the time of day
Smooth App Integration
Link to the Simrad® Companion App – enjoy the same charts and a fully connected experience
- Plan trips, review tracks and plot waypoints on the App, then sync straight to your NSX
- Access NSX manuals, “How To” guides and much more, directly from the App
- The future is connected; with C-MAP & Simrad, you’ll be ready
The Best of C-MAP
The latest chart data, with the detail you need to make the most of your time on the water
- Full-Featured Vector Charts – make navigation easy with accurate, up-to-date vector chart detail from official hydrographic office sources
- High-Res Bathymetry – identify shallows, drop offs, ledges, holes or humps, with accurate contours down to 1-foot. Includes the best of C-MAP HRB data
- Subscription-Free Autorouting – Automatically plot the shortest, safest route based on detailed chart data and your vessel information. With C-MAP, Easy Routing is always subscription free
- Custom Depth Shading – set a clear visual safety depth or create your own shading and level-up your fishing to see things your way
- Harbor & Approach Details – approach any harbor and inlet with confidence. The perfect conclusion to a long cruise or an exciting day of fishing
Exclusively in REVEAL X:
- Shaded Relief – bring the world around you to life with 3D rendered land and underwater elevation, including areas of ultra-high resolution – a game-changer for anglers and divers
- Satellite Overlay – feel better connected to your surroundings when you find yourself in an unfamiliar place
New Map Inspector Tool
Quickly access the information you need, with a simple touch of the screen
- Tides & Currents – detailed projections of water level and tidal data to help you plan your day out
- Detailed Marina Port Plans – docking in an unfamiliar port is no problem when you have precise layouts of thousands of marinas, including slip spaces, restricted areas, and other vital information
12 Months Free Chart Updates
This item is currently not in stock but is available to preorder, with a lead time of up to 14 days.
Stock can move quickly, so this is just a suggestion of current levels, please phone the shop to confirm.
The ship to store service is based on Head Office sending stock to a branch.
If you wish to call & collect stock, please do so over the phone using the number provided.
|Cardiff||Not currently in stock||02920 220929|
|Chichester||Not currently in stock||01243 773788|
|Deacons||Not currently in stock||02380 402182|
|Lymington||Not currently in stock||01590 673698|
|Plymouth||Not currently in stock||01752 548301|
|Poole||Not currently in stock||01202 723311|
|Port Hamble||Not currently in stock||02380 454858|
|Southampton||Not currently in stock||02380 632 725|
|Gloucestershire (Distribution Hub)||0345 130 0710|
- Good Availability
- Low Availability
- One item left
Royal Mail Service Update: Please be aware when choosing Royal Mail as your preferred delivery method, your delivery time may be impacted by ongoing strikes and may take up to 20 working days. If your order is time critical we suggest choosing a courier or Next Day Service
Our Mail Order team ship chandlery, yacht parts and sailing clothing around the world. We use the best value couriers available, and we will endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost effectively as possible.
International Orders: Due to delays we have had to suspend our international delivery options.
UK Standard Delivery
- UK Mainland 0 - 2Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 7-10 working days for orders under £50.00
- UK Mainland up to 25Kg £5.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 7-10 working days
- UK Mainland 25Kg+ Price on request
- UK Mainland Next Day 0 - 25Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature, orders must be placed before midday
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 0 - 2Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days for orders under £50.00
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 1 - 25Kg £10.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 7-10 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 25Kg+ Price on request
- Channel Islands 0 - 2Kg (small jiffy) £5.95 Royal Mail Service Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days for orders under £50.00
- Channel Islands 1 - 25Kg £13.50 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Channel Islands 25Kg+ Price on request
UK Exceptional Delivery
- UK Mainland; Antifoul & paints £5.95
- UK Mainland; Inflatable dinghy £10.00
- UK Mainland; Liferafts £17.50
- UK Mainland; Flares £49.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Antifoul & paints £9.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Liferafts price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
- Channel Islands; Antifoul & paints £13.50
- Channel Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request Channel Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will exchange or refund your goods in full, provided that the items are returned within 14 days of receipt.*
Please check the condition of goods on arrival - we are unable to accept goods damaged during shipping after 14 days.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and in a saleable condition i.e. shoe boxes must be in the same condition as when received.
Goods must be unused and security seals intact.*
If you would like to return goods because they were ordered incorrectly or if clothing does not fit, return postage will be at your expense. If you would like us to replace the goods with another size or colour, we will charge carriage on the replacement.
Please be aware that some navigational and safety products may be dated, and as such a full refund may in some cases not be possible. If you are purchasing dated navigational charts we suggest you contact us for more information.
If you receive your goods and believe them to be faulty, please contact us straight away with a brief description of the problem. If we require you to return the product for a replacement, we will send you a pre-paid Royal Mail label for delivery back to us. Unfortuantely we cannot send the courier back to collect the items.
Returning goods to Force 4 is easy!
- Please contact us by ringing 0345 1300 710 or email on [email protected]. This way we'll be able to determine whether you would like to return the product for a refund or whether you'd like to exchange the product. We are unable to process the return of faulty goods that we're not expecting.
- We'll then give you a returns number. This returns number will need to be clearly marked on the outside of your parcel so it can be identified on arrival. Please note, failure to mark a returns reference number on the outside of your parcel may result in a delay in processing your return.
- Don't forget your proof of postage, just in case!
- Once we receive the item we'll be able to proceed with a refund or an exchange.
*this excludes faulty goods with manufacturers defects. If goods are found to be faulty during use, after the returns period, please just give us a ring on 0345 1300 710 and we'll be happy to help.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Ask a question
Men's Size Guide
|To Fit Height||To Fit Chest|
|X SMALL||5'2" - 5'4"||34 - 36"|
|SMALL||5'5" - 5'7"||36 - 38"|
|MEDIUM||5'7" - 5'10"||38 - 40"|
|LARGE||5'11" - 6'1"||41 - 43"|
|X LARGE||6'1" - 6'3"||44 - 46"|
|XX LARGE||6'3" - 6'5"||46 - 48"|
|UK||EURO||MENS US||LADIES US|