Zeus3S Multifunction Display
- Delivery & Returns
The Zeus 3S range provide the complete navigation solution for blue water cruisers and regatta racers. With superfast processors you can display up to 6 different information panels simultaneously, on the ultra-bright SolarMax IPS all- weather touchscreen, which is combined with a rotary dial and keypad for ultimate control in all conditions.
- The fastest / most responsive sailing chartplotter and navigation display yet
- SolarMAX IPS Screens Best in class visibility from all angles with and without polarised glasses
- Connects to B&G’s performance network modules for the ultimate offshore performance: Halo Radar, Autopilot, ForwardScan™, NMEA 2000 and 0183, Integrated Pilot Control
- Full suite of sailing features: Sailsteer, PredictWind, RacePanel, LayLines and SailingTime
- Up to 6-Way information panel split on the display
- Built in Wi-Fi
- Connect with smartphones, tablets, and internet hotspots
These easy to use chartplotters include all of B&G’s unique and proven sailing features such as SailSteer, Laylines, and RacePanel and integrate seamlessly with a wide range of instruments and accessories for greater safety, performance, and enjoyment on the water
Designed just for sailing
The new Zeus 3S chartplotters offer super-fast response times, delivering the information you need, when you need it. Easy-to-use, the Zeus 3S comes with B&G’s unique sailing features built-in; making it simple to navigate, plot routes, add waypoints and view key sailing or racing data, at the touch of a button or screen.
Super-fast processor for immediate response
Enjoy exceptional situational awareness thanks to Zeus 3S’s high-performance processor. There’s plenty of processing power to run charts, radar, ForwardScan and autopilot controls simultaneously without compromising on performance – giving you all the tools you need to enjoy the sailing, safe in the knowledge that you can monitor your surroundings.
Sail with confidence with B&G’s award winning sailing features for cruising and racing, including;
SailSteer, RacePanel, StartLine, Laylines, SailingTime, Advanced Windplot and Weather routing with PredictWind integration.
Unbeatable clarity and control
A full multi-touch screen and dedicated keypad combined with the SolarMax HD IPS ultra-bright screen that supports multi gestures and wide viewing angles in bright sunlight, provides full control and visibility from any angle, light or weather conditions.
Easy to expand your network
The Zeus 3S as a versatile standalone chartplotter with first-rate navigation functions. However, for the best experience, it is easy to network your chartplotter with H5000, AutoPilot, ForwardScan, FLIR IP Cameras, NMEA2000 & 0183, plus the latest HALO & Broadband radars, for ultimate target detection, low power, instant on and weather modes. Built in WiFi allows you to connect and mirror or control your Zeus 3S screen from a Smartphone or Tablet
Zeus 3S chartplotters support a wide range of leading cartography, from C-MAP and Navionics. Take advantage of advanced mapping features including autorouting, dynamic tides and currents, aerial photos and detailed harbour charts to ensure you know exactly what lies beneath your keel at all times.
Mirror the screen on your phone
Built in WiFi allows you to mirror and control the screen from anywhere on board on a Smartphone or Tablet using the Link App, for a cost-effective dual-station solution. Back up your settings and waypoints, or connect to a Wireless hotspot or marina WiFi to download weather forecasts and download software updates straight to your device. Connect your phone via Bluetooth to read and respond to text messages from the chartplotter’s display.
- Ethernet Ports : 9”- 1/12”-2/16”-2
- NMEA 2000 Connectivity: 1 x NMEA 2000 Micro-C port, 1 LEN
- Weight (kg): 9”-1.41/12”-3.1/16”-4.65
- Supply Voltage: 10 - 31.2 V DC
- Update rate: 10 Hz
- Screen Brightness: 1200 nits
- Display Resolution: 9”-1280x720/12”-1280x800/16”-1920x1080
- Operating Temperature Range: -15°C to +55°C (5° F to 131° F)
- Internal Storage: 16 GB
- SD Card Storage: 2 MicroSD slots
- Video: 2 x composite (RCA connectors)video inputs. Optional video/ data cable required (P/N 000-00129-001). HDMI output on 12 & 16” models
- Warranty Period: 2 Years
- Power Consumption max (Watts): 9”-21/ 12”-28/16”-40
- Dimensions W x H x D (mm) : 9”-287 x 166 x 90/12”-352 x 225 x 98/16”- 437 x 256 x 98
- GPS Receiver Channels: 34 Channels
- Compass Safe: 50 cm (1.7 ft)
- Waypoints, Routes, Tracks: 6000 waypoints, 500 Routes with 100 max route points, 50 tracks with up to 12,000 track points.
- Viewing Angles: 80° top/bottom, 80° left/right
- Mounting Type: Bracket (Supplied) or panel mount
- GPS: Built-in 10 Hz GNSS receiver for GPS and GLONASS, supports combinations with Galileo, Beidou, QZSS.SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, GAGAN)
- Digital Switching: C-Zone, Naviop
- Autopilot: Full auto pilot control and commissioning
- Interface: Full touch screen (multi-touch ) and full keypad control, OP50 remote controllers
- Radar compatibility: Halo Pulse Compression Radars, Broadband Radars, HD Pulse Radar
- Position Accuracy: Horizontal Accuracy 3 m (9.8 ft)
- NMEA 0183: Yes
- Charts supported: Insight, Navionics (Gold, NAV+ Platinum+) , C-MAP (MAX N, MAX N+,Reveal) NV Digital (Raster US Charts)
- Wireless Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth
- Waterproof rating: IPX6 and 7
- AIS: Receive AIS data over NMEA 2000 or *NMEA 0183 (*NMEA 0183 has to be wired to all NSS processors)
- Sonar Compatibility: Two 9 pin Xsonic Sonar ports. Sonar port 1: Single channel CHIRP, 50/200 khz, HDI. Sonar port 2: Single channel CHIRP, 50/200 khz, TotalScan, LSS HD, ForwardScan. Compatible with: SonarHub, BSM-3, BSM-2, network echo sounders
- Languages: English(US), English(UK), Danish, German, Spanish, Finnish, French, Greek, Icelandic, Italian, Dutch, Norwegian, Portuguese, SwedishOther languages supported by Unlock:Japanese, Korean, Thai, Chinese, Bulgarian, Hebrew, Croatian, Hungarian, Lithuanian, Latvian, Polish, Slovak, Turkish, Russian, Ukrainian, Arabic,Farsi
In the Box
- Zeus3s MFD
- Sun Cover
- Mounting bracket
- Dash mount kit
- Edge bezels
- Power cable
This item is currently not in stock but is available to preorder, with a lead time of up to 14 days.
Stock can move quickly, so this is just a suggestion of current levels, please phone the shop to confirm.
The ship to store service is based on Head Office sending stock to a branch.
If you wish to call & collect stock, please do so over the phone using the number provided.
|Nailsworth (Head Office)||0345 130 0710|
|Force 4 Chandlery Cardiff||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 25th June 2021||02920 787190|
|Force 4 Chandlery Chichester||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 29th June 2021||01243 773788|
|Force 4 Chandlery Deacons||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 22nd June 2021||02380 402182|
|Force 4 Chandlery Lymington||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 1st July 2021||01590 673698|
|Force 4 Chandlery Plymouth||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 30th June 2021||01752 548301|
|Force 4 Chandlery Poole||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 1st July 2021||01202 723311|
|Force 4 Chandlery Poole Quay||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 1st July 2021||01202673056|
|Force 4 Chandlery Port Hamble||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 29th June 2021||02380 454858|
|Force 4 Chandlery Southampton||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 1st July 2021||02380 632 725|
|Concession & collection point Chichester||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 25th June 2021||01243 773788|
- Good Availability
- Low Availability
- One item left
This item is currently only available to buy online.
This item is currently only available to buy online.
Our Mail Order team ship chandlery, yacht parts and sailing clothing around the world. We use the best value couriers available, and we will endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost effectively as possible.
International Orders: Due to delays we have had to suspend our international delivery options. We are currently only able to offer an Airmail service for orders under 2kg
UK Standard Delivery
- UK Mainland 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- UK Mainland 1 - 25Kg £5.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- UK Mainland 25Kg+ Price on request
- UK Mainland Next Day 0 - 25Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature, orders must be placed before midday
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 1 - 20Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
- Channel Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £5.95 Royal Mail Service Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Channel Islands 1 - 20Kg £13.50 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Channel Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
UK Exceptional Delivery
- UK Mainland; Antifoul & paints £5.95
- UK Mainland; Inflatable dinghy £10.00
- UK Mainland; Liferafts £17.50
- UK Mainland; Flares £24.00
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Antifoul & paints £9.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Liferafts price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
- Channel Islands; Antifoul & paints £13.50
- Channel Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request Channel Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will exchange or refund your goods in full, provided that the items are returned within 14 days of receipt.*
Please check the condition of goods on arrival - we are unable to accept goods damaged during shipping after 14 days.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and in a saleable condition i.e. shoe boxes must be in the same condition as when received.
Goods must be unused and security seals intact.*
If you would like to return goods because they were ordered incorrectly or if clothing does not fit, return postage will be at your expense. If you would like us to replace the goods with another size or colour, we will charge carriage on the replacement.
Please be aware that some navigational and safety products may be dated, and as such a full refund may in some cases not be possible. If you are purchasing dated navigational charts we suggest you contact us for more information.
If you receive your goods and believe them to be faulty, please contact us straight away with a brief description of the problem. If we require you to return the product for a replacement, we will send you a pre-paid Royal Mail label for delivery back to us. Unfortuantely we cannot send the courier back to collect the items.
Returning goods to Force 4 is easy!
- Please contact us by ringing 0345 1300 710 or email on [email protected] This way we'll be able to determine whether you would like to return the product for a refund or whether you'd like to exchange the product. We are unable to process the return of faulty goods that we're not expecting.
- We'll then give you a returns number. This returns number will need to be clearly marked on the outside of your parcel so it can be identified on arrival. Please note, failure to mark a returns reference number on the outside of your parcel may result in a delay in processing your return.
- Don't forget your proof of postage, just in case!
- Once we receive the item we'll be able to proceed with a refund or an exchange.
*this excludes faulty goods with manufacturers defects. If goods are found to be faulty during use, after the returns period, please just give us a ring on 0345 1300 710 and we'll be happy to help.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Ask a question
Men's Size Guide
|To Fit Height||To Fit Chest|
|X SMALL||5'2" - 5'4"||34 - 36"|
|SMALL||5'5" - 5'7"||36 - 38"|
|MEDIUM||5'7" - 5'10"||38 - 40"|
|LARGE||5'11" - 6'1"||41 - 43"|
|X LARGE||6'1" - 6'3"||44 - 46"|
|XX LARGE||6'3" - 6'5"||46 - 48"|
|UK||EURO||MENS US||LADIES US|