V60B VHF with Internal AIS Transponder
- Delivery & Returns
- Questions & Answers
The new V60-B VHF Radio has an integrated Class-B AIS receiver and transmitter, for an all-in-one, space-saving installation on board. View AIS information on the radio's screen, or overlay on your chartplotter. There'a also an internal GPS receiver and full DSC functionality.
- Low profile design to align with style of B&G MFD’s
- Large screen with intuitive user interface
- Class D DSC approved VHF radio
- See and be seen with an integrated Class B AIS transceiver
- Integrated GPS receiver
- Removable fist mic supports front or rear connection
- Connect up to two wireless handsets
- Add an optional loudhailer or external speaker
- NMEA 0183® and NMEA 2000® connectivity
- Track up to 5 vessels with the ‘Track Buddy’ feature
- Use Navigation Mode to display speed and course
- Includes Man Overboard (MOB) function
NOTE: Two VHF antennas are needed for V60-B, one for VHF and one for AIS. Alternatively an NSPL-500 can be used.
A dual-channel AIS receiver monitors the position of nearby AIS-equipped vessels, helping you to avoid collisions in crowded harbours and waterways.
For the first time a VHF Radio can automatically transmit AIS information. When moving, the V60-B will send out a transmission every 30 seconds containing important information so that vessels around you know where you are, where you’re going and how fast you’re going. Information includes:
- Speed over Ground
- Course over ground
- Vessel Name
- Vessel Callsign
- Vessel dimensions
V60-B also has a “silent mode” so if you are going fishing and don’t want everyone to know where you are you can turn off transmissions temporarily. You can then disable silent mode when you are coming back into an area with a lot of traffic.
GPS Built In
To meet both DSC and AIS regulations V60-B gives the user the option of an internal GPS antenna, located in the face of the radio, or an external GPS antenna (GPS-500) which connects directly to the rear of the radio. It is not possible to get GPS information from a networked antenna (NMEA0183/2000). This is due to AIS regulations Note: V60-B can be used as a GPS source for other products with both NMEA0183 and 2000
Add up to two optional wireless handsets to take your radio anywhere on board. The H60 handset was designed as an intuitive portable companion to the V60-B. Each handset duplicates your radio’s display and controls, enabling remote access to all key functions. Having multiple stations also allows the V60-B to double as a handy on-board intercom.
- Normal Working Voltage +13.6 DC V DC
- Minimum operating Voltage =10 V DC
- Low battery detect Voltage 10.5 ± 0.5 V DC
- Over Voltage Protection >15.8 ± 0.5 V DC
- Digital Selectivity Calling (DSC) Class D
- LCD Display FSTN 256x160 Pixels
- Hailer Audio Power Out 30 W
- AIS Max Targets 150
- Class: Class-B CSTDMA
- Dimensions (mm): 201.2W x 97.8H x 163.3D
- Cut out (mm) :190W X 82H
In The Box
- V60B VHF with Fist mic
- Flush mounting kit
- Bracket mount and knobs
- Mic Hanger
This item is currently not in stock but is available to preorder, with a lead time of up to 14 days.
Stock can move quickly, so this is just a suggestion of current levels, please phone the shop to confirm.
The ship to store service is based on Head Office sending stock to a branch.
If you wish to call & collect stock, please do so over the phone using the number provided.
This item is currently not available to purchase.
Our Mail Order team ship chandlery, yacht parts and sailing clothing around the world. We use the best value couriers available, and we will endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost effectively as possible.
International Orders: Due to delays we have had to suspend our international delivery options. We are currently only able to offer an Airmail service for orders under 2kg
UK Standard Delivery
- UK Mainland 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- UK Mainland 1 - 25Kg £5.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- UK Mainland 25Kg+ Price on request
- UK Mainland Next Day 0 - 25Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature, orders must be placed before midday
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 1 - 20Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
- Channel Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £5.95 Royal Mail Service Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Channel Islands 1 - 20Kg £13.50 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Channel Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
UK Exceptional Delivery
- UK Mainland; Antifoul & paints £5.95
- UK Mainland; Inflatable dinghy £10.00
- UK Mainland; Liferafts £17.50
- UK Mainland; Flares £24.00
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Antifoul & paints £9.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Liferafts price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
- Channel Islands; Antifoul & paints £13.50
- Channel Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request Channel Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will exchange or refund your goods in full, provided that the items are returned within 14 days of receipt.*
Please check the condition of goods on arrival - we are unable to accept goods damaged during shipping after 14 days.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and in a saleable condition i.e. shoe boxes must be in the same condition as when received.
Goods must be unused and security seals intact.*
If you would like to return goods because they were ordered incorrectly or if clothing does not fit, return postage will be at your expense. If you would like us to replace the goods with another size or colour, we will charge carriage on the replacement.
Please be aware that some navigational and safety products may be dated, and as such a full refund may in some cases not be possible. If you are purchasing dated navigational charts we suggest you contact us for more information.
If you receive your goods and believe them to be faulty, please contact us straight away with a brief description of the problem. If we require you to return the product for a replacement, we will send you a pre-paid Royal Mail label for delivery back to us. Unfortuantely we cannot send the courier back to collect the items.
Returning goods to Force 4 is easy!
- Please contact us by ringing 0345 1300 710 or email on [email protected] This way we'll be able to determine whether you would like to return the product for a refund or whether you'd like to exchange the product. We are unable to process the return of faulty goods that we're not expecting.
- We'll then give you a returns number. This returns number will need to be clearly marked on the outside of your parcel so it can be identified on arrival. Please note, failure to mark a returns reference number on the outside of your parcel may result in a delay in processing your return.
- Don't forget your proof of postage, just in case!
- Once we receive the item we'll be able to proceed with a refund or an exchange.
*this excludes faulty goods with manufacturers defects. If goods are found to be faulty during use, after the returns period, please just give us a ring on 0345 1300 710 and we'll be happy to help.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Ask a question
Men's Size Guide
|To Fit Height||To Fit Chest|
|X SMALL||5'2" - 5'4"||34 - 36"|
|SMALL||5'5" - 5'7"||36 - 38"|
|MEDIUM||5'7" - 5'10"||38 - 40"|
|LARGE||5'11" - 6'1"||41 - 43"|
|X LARGE||6'1" - 6'3"||44 - 46"|
|XX LARGE||6'3" - 6'5"||46 - 48"|
|UK||EURO||MENS US||LADIES US|