- Delivery & Returns
We insist that the fabric used is of top quality 900g 1100 Denier polyester, rather than economy boats which use
750g PVC fabric which are more suitable for lighter use. Our high quality fabric offers increased abrasion resistance,
durability, dimensional stability, tensile and tear strength all of which enables us to offer a 4 year limited warranty.
ATTENTION TO DETAIL
Waveline is suited to all users whether you are a casual user with a family, or someone who likes to put their boat
through its paces with some water sports. We have designed our boats to be able to carry bigger outboard engines by
including Splashwell flaps to minimise spray and have ensured the boats are hand glued, and double taped seamed,
meaning that it is stronger and easier to repair should the boat become punctured or damaged. For safety reasons we
ensure all boats are a 3 chamber tube construction.
We understand that the ideal rowing position for each person is completely different. As a result we have developed
and integrated an adjustable sliding seat that will allow the tallest or smallest person the most comfortable ride under
oar. In addition, to offer greater stability, all slats and seats in the Waveline boats are now aluminium rather than the
basic wooden style for comfort of use, and to further increase durability, stability and comfort. Waveline boats now
benefit from using Bravo rowlocks and cleat style handles that are more robust, as well as lengthened rope for extra
safety. Finally, an improved transom drain has been integrated to replace the traditional bung for ease of use.
The high-quality finish and luxury look deceives the fact that this range
of tenders has been designed to work hard. A durable aluminium hull
coupled with full length keel guards make these ideal for those beachhopping
days with friends and family.
The large weight savings achieved compared to equivalent GRP tenders
means you’ll enjoy impressive performance with smaller engines, this
small range really does offer a tender for everyone.
The optional consoles allow forward steering control for increased comfort
and greater ease of navigation.
• Premium large PVC tube fabric
• High tensile powder coated 2.5mm aluminium hull
• Bow locker (3.6m & 4m)
• Self-draining deck
• Integrated transom supports
• Removable Aluminium seat
• Flat floor with EVA Anti-slip grip
• With use with consoles or tiller control
• Tow bridle points
• Anti-slip deck
• Lifting points and towing eyes
• Heavy duty rubbing strake
• Full length keel guard
• Foot pump, oars, repair kit
• 4-year leisure use warranty
Please Note this item is available for store collection only. We can arrange shipping, but please contact us for a shipping quote.
This item is currently not in stock but is available to preorder, with a lead time of up to 14 days.
This item has been discontinued and is not available to purchase.
Our Mail Order team ship chandlery, yacht parts and sailing clothing around the world. We use the best value couriers available, and we will endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost effectively as possible.
International Orders: Due to delays we have had to suspend our international delivery options. We are currently only able to offer an Airmail service for orders under 2kg
UK Standard Delivery
- UK Mainland 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- UK Mainland 1 - 25Kg £5.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- UK Mainland 25Kg+ Price on request
- UK Mainland Next Day 0 - 25Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature, orders must be placed before midday
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 1 - 20Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
- Channel Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £5.95 Royal Mail Service Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Channel Islands 1 - 20Kg £13.50 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Channel Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
UK Exceptional Delivery
- UK Mainland; Antifoul & paints £5.95
- UK Mainland; Inflatable dinghy £10.00
- UK Mainland; Liferafts £17.50
- UK Mainland; Flares £20.00
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Antifoul & paints £9.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Liferafts price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
- Channel Islands; Antifoul & paints £13.50
- Channel Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request Channel Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will exchange or refund your goods in full, provided that the items are returned within 14 days of receipt.*
Please check the condition of goods on arrival - we are unable to accept goods damaged during shipping after 14 days.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and in a saleable condition i.e. shoe boxes must be in the same condition as when received.
Goods must be unused and security seals intact.*
If you would like to return goods because they were ordered incorrectly or if clothing does not fit, return postage will be at your expense. If you would like us to replace the goods with another size or colour, we will charge carriage on the replacement.
Please be aware that some navigational and safety products may be dated, and as such a full refund may in some cases not be possible. If you are purchasing dated navigational charts we suggest you contact us for more information.
If you receive your goods and believe them to be faulty, please contact us straight away with a brief description of the problem. If we require you to return the product for a replacement, we will send you a pre-paid Royal Mail label for delivery back to us. Unfortuantely we cannot send the courier back to collect the items.
Returning goods to Force 4 is easy!
- Please contact us by ringing 0345 1300 710 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org. This way we'll be able to determine whether you would like to return the product for a refund or whether you'd like to exchange the product. We are unable to process the return of faulty goods that we're not expecting.
- We'll then give you a returns number. This returns number will need to be clearly marked on the outside of your parcel so it can be identified on arrival. Please note, failure to mark a returns reference number on the outside of your parcel may result in a delay in processing your return.
- Don't forget your proof of postage, just in case!
- Once we receive the item we'll be able to proceed with a refund or an exchange.
*this excludes faulty goods with manufacturers defects. If goods are found to be faulty during use, after the returns period, please just give us a ring on 0345 1300 710 and we'll be happy to help.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Ask a question
Men's Size Guide
|To Fit Height||To Fit Chest|
|X SMALL||5'2" - 5'4"||34 - 36"|
|SMALL||5'5" - 5'7"||36 - 38"|
|MEDIUM||5'7" - 5'10"||38 - 40"|
|LARGE||5'11" - 6'1"||41 - 43"|
|X LARGE||6'1" - 6'3"||44 - 46"|
|XX LARGE||6'3" - 6'5"||46 - 48"|
|UK||EURO||MENS US||LADIES US|