Hyco-OBF Hydraulic Boxed Steering System
- Delivery & Returns
- Hydraulic steering offers extremely smooth, precise and effortless control thus reducing driver fatigue and also improving boat control. This boxed kit is designed for use with most outboards up to 150Hp and gives you everything you need to upgrade your mechanical system to hydraulic.
• 4.7 wheel turns lock to lock
• Standard 3/4” tapered stainless steel shaft that fits most steering wheels (wheel not included)
• Corrosion proof composite housing
• Front mounting
• Integral relief valve for over-pressure protection
• Built-in lock valve for positive rudder lock
• Easily accessible lock valve & shaft seal
• Includes 90deg adjustable elbow fittings for 3/8” tube
• Overall Diam: 120mm, Depth (excl shaft): 108.5mm
• Max Wheel Diameter: 508mm (20”)
HYDRAULIC CYLINDER FEATURES:
• Adjustable boss style fittings for easy installation
• Front mounting
• Balanced: the number of turns lock to lock is equal port to starboard or vice-versa
• Compact design that fits most splashwells
• High resistance stainless steel connection bolt
• Split and pinned cylinder mounting rod for easy installation and bushings to prevent friction with engine tilt tube
• Output Force: 278kg
• Stroke: 186mm
• 3/8” (9.5mm) fittings for connection to hoses
• DN5 Quick connect bleed fittings
• 1 x 20cc Front mount helm pump
• 1 x Front mount hydraulic cylinder (UC94-OBF/1 or UC94-OBF/3 - see below)
• 2Ltr Hydraulic oil
• Hydraulic hoses with pre-assembled fittings
• Fitting instructions
PLEASE SPECIFY MAKE AND MODEL OF OUTBOARD WHEN ORDERING (IN THE NOTES FIELD) SO WE CAN ENSURE THE CORRECT HYDRAULIC CYLINDER FOR YOUR OUTBOARD.
Available with the following hose lengths:
4.5m, 5.0m, 5.5m, 6.0m, 6.5m, 7.0m or 7.5m
For twin engine applications a tie bar is required.
This item is currently not in stock but is available to preorder, with a lead time of up to 14 days.
Stock can move quickly, so this is just a suggestion of current levels, please phone the shop to confirm.
The ship to store service is based on Head Office sending stock to a branch.
If you wish to call & collect stock, please do so over the phone using the number provided.
This item is currently only available to buy online.
Our Mail Order team ship chandlery, yacht parts and sailing clothing around the world. We use the best value couriers available, and we will endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost effectively as possible.
UK Standard Delivery
- UK Mainland 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- UK Mainland 1 - 25Kg £5.95 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- UK Mainland 25Kg+ Price on request
- UK Mainland Next Day 0 - 25Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 1 - 20Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
- Channel Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £5.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- Channel Islands 1 - 20Kg £13.50 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- Channel Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
UK Exceptional Delivery
- UK Mainland; Antifoul & paints £5.95
- UK Mainland; Inflatable dinghy £10.00
- UK Mainland; Liferafts £17.50
- UK Mainland; Flares £20.00
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Antifoul & paints £9.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Liferafts price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
- Channel Islands; Antifoul & paints £13.50
- Channel Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request Channel Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will exchange or refund your goods in full, provided that the items are returned within 14 days of receipt.*
Please check the condition of goods on arrival - we are unable to accept goods damaged during shipping after 14 days.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and in a saleable condition i.e. shoe boxes must be in the same condition as when received.
Goods must be unused and security seals intact.*
If you would like to return goods because they were ordered incorrectly or if clothing does not fit, return postage will be at your expense. If you would like us to replace the goods with another size or colour, we will charge carriage on the replacement.
Please be aware that some navigational and safety products may be dated, and as such a full refund may in some cases not be possible. If you are purchasing dated navigational charts we suggest you contact us for more information.
If you receive your goods and believe them to be faulty, please contact us straight away with a brief description of the problem. If we require you to return the product for a replacement, we will send you a pre-paid Royal Mail label for delivery back to us. Unfortuantely we cannot send the courier back to collect the items.
Returning goods to Force 4 is easy!
- Please contact us by ringing 0345 1300 710 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org. This way we'll be able to determine whether you would like to return the product for a refund or whether you'd like to exchange the product. We are unable to process the return of faulty goods that we're not expecting.
- We'll then give you a returns number. This returns number will need to be clearly marked on the outside of your parcel so it can be identified on arrival. Please note, failure to mark a returns reference number on the outside of your parcel may result in a delay in processing your return.
- Don't forget your proof of postage, just in case!
- Once we receive the item we'll be able to proceed with a refund or an exchange.
*this excludes faulty goods with manufacturers defects. If goods are found to be faulty during use, after the returns period, please just give us a ring on 0345 1300 710 and we'll be happy to help.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Ask a question
Men's Size Guide
|To Fit Height||To Fit Chest|
|X SMALL||5'2" - 5'4"||34 - 36"|
|SMALL||5'5" - 5'7"||36 - 38"|
|MEDIUM||5'7" - 5'10"||38 - 40"|
|LARGE||5'11" - 6'1"||41 - 43"|
|X LARGE||6'1" - 6'3"||44 - 46"|
|X LARGE||6'3" - 6'5"||46 - 48"|
|UK||EURO||MENS US||LADIES US|