Treadmaster 2-Part Marine Adhesive 600g
- Get it on Wednesday, 10th August if ordered within the next --:--:-- and select Next Day Delivery *UK Mainland Only
- Order will be dispatched within 5 working days
- This is a special order product and may experience shipping delays. Please call our Mail Order team to confirm delivery lead time.
- Ask a question
- Delivery & Returns
- Questions & Answers
This two pack epoxy adhesive is designed to provide the ultimate in bonding performance. Ideal for use on a wide range of deck materials, it provides a bond which is suitable for the most arduous of conditions.
It works best with Treadmaster deck coverings providing a permanent bond. One pack is sufficient for two full 1200x900mm sheets.
- Size: 600g inc hardener
- Click Here for Safety Data Sheet Part A
- Click Here for Safety Data Sheet Part B
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE (2 Pack Epoxy)
One complete pack is sufficient for one full 1200 x 900 mm sheet of Treadmaster. If smaller quantity is required, Part A and Part B should be mixed in equal amounts.
Surfaces must be clean, dry and free from oil and grease. Existing paint, vanish, waxes, polishes, etc., must be removed. Fiberglass, aluminium and steel surfaces should be lightly abraded with a nylon scouring pad and all dust removed.
Prepare the Treadmaster and deck before mixing the resine. Transfer the contents of container B into container A and mix thoroughly until the colour is consistent throughout the mix.
Once mixed, the adhesive must be used without delay - under average environmental conditions a pot life of 20 minutes in the tin can be expected. Spreading the adhesive on to a flat plate after mixing will extend the useful pot life by helping to dissipate heat generated by the curing reaction.
The adhesive should not be used when ambient temperatures are below 10Â°C or above 30Â°C.
Immediately after use, clean tools, mixing vessels, brushes, etc. with methylated spirit
Apply adhesive using a serrated scraper, to the underside of the Treadmaster and to the surface to which it is to be bonded. Position the Treadmaster and carefully roll from centre to edge, apply pressure to consolidate the adhesive layers, ensuring that no air is trapped between the surfaces.
Where possible, adhesive should be allowed to extrude between the edges of adjacent mats, to give a positive seal against ingress of water. Excess adhesive should be wiped off promptly with methylated spirit. Depending on environmental conditions the adhesive will begin to set in 2 - 4 hours and full strength will be achieved after 24 hours.
This item is currently not in stock but is available to preorder, with a lead time of up to 14 days.
Stock can move quickly, so this is just a suggestion of current levels, please phone the shop to confirm.
The ship to store service is based on Head Office sending stock to a branch.
If you wish to call & collect stock, please do so over the phone using the number provided.
|Nailsworth (Head Office)||0345 130 0710|
|Port Hamble||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 16th August 2022||02380 454858|
|Poole Quay||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 18th August 2022||01202673056|
|Southampton||02380 632 725|
- Good Availability
- Low Availability
- One item left
Our Mail Order team ship chandlery, yacht parts and sailing clothing around the world. We use the best value couriers available, and we will endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost effectively as possible.
International Orders: Due to delays we have had to suspend our international delivery options.
UK Standard Delivery
- UK Mainland 0 - 2Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 7-10 working days for orders under £50.00
- UK Mainland up to 25Kg £5.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 7-10 working days
- UK Mainland 25Kg+ Price on request
- UK Mainland Next Day 0 - 25Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature, orders must be placed before midday
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 0 - 2Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days for orders under £50.00
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 1 - 25Kg £10.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 7-10 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 25Kg+ Price on request
- Channel Islands 0 - 2Kg (small jiffy) £5.95 Royal Mail Service Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days for orders under £50.00
- Channel Islands 1 - 25Kg £13.50 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Channel Islands 25Kg+ Price on request
UK Exceptional Delivery
- UK Mainland; Antifoul & paints £5.95
- UK Mainland; Inflatable dinghy £10.00
- UK Mainland; Liferafts £17.50
- UK Mainland; Flares £49.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Antifoul & paints £9.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Liferafts price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
- Channel Islands; Antifoul & paints £13.50
- Channel Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request Channel Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will exchange or refund your goods in full, provided that the items are returned within 14 days of receipt.*
Please check the condition of goods on arrival - we are unable to accept goods damaged during shipping after 14 days.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and in a saleable condition i.e. shoe boxes must be in the same condition as when received.
Goods must be unused and security seals intact.*
If you would like to return goods because they were ordered incorrectly or if clothing does not fit, return postage will be at your expense. If you would like us to replace the goods with another size or colour, we will charge carriage on the replacement.
Please be aware that some navigational and safety products may be dated, and as such a full refund may in some cases not be possible. If you are purchasing dated navigational charts we suggest you contact us for more information.
If you receive your goods and believe them to be faulty, please contact us straight away with a brief description of the problem. If we require you to return the product for a replacement, we will send you a pre-paid Royal Mail label for delivery back to us. Unfortuantely we cannot send the courier back to collect the items.
Returning goods to Force 4 is easy!
- Please contact us by ringing 0345 1300 710 or email on [email protected] This way we'll be able to determine whether you would like to return the product for a refund or whether you'd like to exchange the product. We are unable to process the return of faulty goods that we're not expecting.
- We'll then give you a returns number. This returns number will need to be clearly marked on the outside of your parcel so it can be identified on arrival. Please note, failure to mark a returns reference number on the outside of your parcel may result in a delay in processing your return.
- Don't forget your proof of postage, just in case!
- Once we receive the item we'll be able to proceed with a refund or an exchange.
*this excludes faulty goods with manufacturers defects. If goods are found to be faulty during use, after the returns period, please just give us a ring on 0345 1300 710 and we'll be happy to help.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Ask a question
Men's Size Guide
|To Fit Height||To Fit Chest|
|X SMALL||5'2" - 5'4"||34 - 36"|
|SMALL||5'5" - 5'7"||36 - 38"|
|MEDIUM||5'7" - 5'10"||38 - 40"|
|LARGE||5'11" - 6'1"||41 - 43"|
|X LARGE||6'1" - 6'3"||44 - 46"|
|XX LARGE||6'3" - 6'5"||46 - 48"|
|UK||EURO||MENS US||LADIES US|