Temo 450 Electric Powered Outboard Engine
- Get it on Tuesday, 5th July if ordered within the next --:--:-- and select Next Day Delivery *UK Mainland Only
- Order will be dispatched within 5 working days
- This is a special order product and may experience shipping delays. Please call our Mail Order team to confirm delivery lead time.
- Ask a question
- Delivery & Returns
Eco-friendly, universal and light, the TEMO propulsion solution takes care of both boaters and the environment.
Designed to adapt to all boat types and uses, TEMO allows you to make your dinghy trips and your harbour and mooring manoeuvres without stressing your body or your mind
LIGHT & PORTABLE
Weighing less than 5kg and with a unique design combining motor, battery and control unit, TEMO is practical and ultra-compact.
On a bike or a boat, you can take it everywhere in its protective carrying case without ever taking up too much space. MAGIC!
Squeeze the trigger and go! Extremely simple, TEMO has been designed by the best experts to adapt to all uses and all hands. Its telescopic size (from 130 to 170 cm) allows everyone to use TEMO comfortably. Its AMBIDEXTROUS AND MULTI POSITION HANDLE ensures your well-being and control in all circumstances and in all weathers.
With its simple design that hides expert technology, TEMO provides an essential answer, and allows you to carry out all your manoeuvres with tremendous ease.
With its 450W motor, TEMO offers a PROPUSIVE POWER OF 200W thanks to efficiency optimized with the help of the best technical experts.
It gives the thrust equivalent of three well-trained rowers, more than enough for all your daily dinghy transfers.
No more complicated fixings or installation. Hand-tight fixing or slipped into a rowlock socket, TEMO ALLOWS YOU TO NAVIGATE ANY BOAT (tenders, fishing boats, sailing dinghies etc.) and in all waters (even in the shallowest of depths). Don’t be fooled by its small size, TEMO is extremely robust and allows you to propel sailing boats up to 500 kg for port manoeuvring or to power a 3m long tender with three people on board.
Practical and ELECTRIC ! With TEMO, there’s no need to remove the battery to recharge it. Plug it directly into a 220V or 12V socket, and then enjoy 80 minutes of range at cruising speed. Enough to ensure all your daily transfers and reach the shore or your boat with peace of mind.
- Motor Power: 450W
- Propolsive Power: 200W
- Static Thrust: 12kg
- Loading: 220V or 12V
- Recharging Time (220V): 3 Hours
- Rated Voltage: 25V
- Tilt Angle: 30 degree Max
- Acceleration: Trigger Progressive
- Order: Forward/Reverse
- Total Weight: 4.9kg
- Length: 130 to 170cm
- Three Blade Propeller Diameter: 17.5cm
- Waterproofing: IP67
This item is currently not in stock but is available to preorder, with a lead time of up to 14 days.
Stock can move quickly, so this is just a suggestion of current levels, please phone the shop to confirm.
The ship to store service is based on Head Office sending stock to a branch.
If you wish to call & collect stock, please do so over the phone using the number provided.
|Lymington||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 14th July 2022||01590 673698|
|Nailsworth (Head Office)||0345 130 0710|
|Port Hamble||02380 454858|
|Plymouth||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 13th July 2022||01752 548301|
|Poole||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 14th July 2022||01202 723311|
|Poole Quay||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 14th July 2022||01202673056|
|Southampton||02380 632 725|
- Good Availability
- Low Availability
- One item left
Our Mail Order team ship chandlery, yacht parts and sailing clothing around the world. We use the best value couriers available, and we will endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost effectively as possible.
International Orders: Due to delays we have had to suspend our international delivery options.
UK Standard Delivery
- UK Mainland 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- UK Mainland 1 - 25Kg £5.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- UK Mainland 25Kg+ Price on request
- UK Mainland Next Day 0 - 25Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature, orders must be placed before midday
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 1 - 25Kg £10.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 7-10 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 25Kg+ Price on request
- Channel Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £5.95 Royal Mail Service Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Channel Islands 1 - 25Kg £13.50 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Channel Islands 25Kg+ Price on request
UK Exceptional Delivery
- UK Mainland; Antifoul & paints £5.95
- UK Mainland; Inflatable dinghy £10.00
- UK Mainland; Liferafts £17.50
- UK Mainland; Flares £49.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Antifoul & paints £9.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Liferafts price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
- Channel Islands; Antifoul & paints £13.50
- Channel Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request Channel Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will exchange or refund your goods in full, provided that the items are returned within 14 days of receipt.*
Please check the condition of goods on arrival - we are unable to accept goods damaged during shipping after 14 days.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and in a saleable condition i.e. shoe boxes must be in the same condition as when received.
Goods must be unused and security seals intact.*
If you would like to return goods because they were ordered incorrectly or if clothing does not fit, return postage will be at your expense. If you would like us to replace the goods with another size or colour, we will charge carriage on the replacement.
Please be aware that some navigational and safety products may be dated, and as such a full refund may in some cases not be possible. If you are purchasing dated navigational charts we suggest you contact us for more information.
If you receive your goods and believe them to be faulty, please contact us straight away with a brief description of the problem. If we require you to return the product for a replacement, we will send you a pre-paid Royal Mail label for delivery back to us. Unfortuantely we cannot send the courier back to collect the items.
Returning goods to Force 4 is easy!
- Please contact us by ringing 0345 1300 710 or email on [email protected] This way we'll be able to determine whether you would like to return the product for a refund or whether you'd like to exchange the product. We are unable to process the return of faulty goods that we're not expecting.
- We'll then give you a returns number. This returns number will need to be clearly marked on the outside of your parcel so it can be identified on arrival. Please note, failure to mark a returns reference number on the outside of your parcel may result in a delay in processing your return.
- Don't forget your proof of postage, just in case!
- Once we receive the item we'll be able to proceed with a refund or an exchange.
*this excludes faulty goods with manufacturers defects. If goods are found to be faulty during use, after the returns period, please just give us a ring on 0345 1300 710 and we'll be happy to help.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Ask a question
Men's Size Guide
|To Fit Height||To Fit Chest|
|X SMALL||5'2" - 5'4"||34 - 36"|
|SMALL||5'5" - 5'7"||36 - 38"|
|MEDIUM||5'7" - 5'10"||38 - 40"|
|LARGE||5'11" - 6'1"||41 - 43"|
|X LARGE||6'1" - 6'3"||44 - 46"|
|XX LARGE||6'3" - 6'5"||46 - 48"|
|UK||EURO||MENS US||LADIES US|