SG600 Universal T-Top Tower
- Delivery & Returns
- Questions & Answers
But don't let this beauty fool you. Stryker is all about performance, brawn, rigidity and strength. All our t-tops are made of premium 2 inch diameter (not 1.9" or 1.5" like some competitors) 6061-T6 high tensile aircraft grade aluminum(not weaker 6063 aluminum like some competitors) with a high performance marine-grade anodized finish (full anodizing bath on completed sections after they are fabricated and welded unlike some competitors) to seal everything with the best protection against corrosion and to withstand the harshest environments. Capable of supporting hundreds of pounds, the SG600 offers the same durability and strength of custom and OEM-installed tops but at a fraction of the cost.
Our t-tops are "universal" meaning the upright leg sections can be moved in or out to snugly fit the dimensions of your center console unit. Completing the install with the massive solid aluminum top clamps and included side supporting stand offs, you will have a rock solid, beefy t-top structure with no sway, wiggle or rattle.
Capable of supporting hundreds of pounds, the Stryker offers the same durability and strength of custom and OEM-installed tops but at a fraction of the price. There's no sacrifice of strength, stiffness, rigidity, or performance with our t-top compared to OEM or a custom fabricated t-top.
Mount all your favorite outrigger gear, lights, antenna or radar to any of the 7 solid aluminum mounting plates the Stryker SG600 T-Top comes with (SG300 model does not have these). When you're ready to store your boat, the Stryker folds down in minutes thanks to strategically placed optional quick-release knobs. Even on a trailer, the Stryker SG600 T-Top will fit in most standard sized garages when folded down.
We know you work hard for your money so we work very hard to stay far ahead of our competitors to provide you with the best bang-for-the-buck purchase without sacrificing quality. All our t-top models are designed to go toe-to-toe with any custom fabricated or OEM factory made t-top. When it comes to comparing our t-tops to the other aftermarket ones, it's no contest- Stryker is the king of the seas when it comes to strength, material, style, construction, welding, performance, longevity, warranty, fit and finish. Plus, we have an execllent full time sales and support team available by phone, email and live chat. Make the right investment with your time and money and do it all right the first time with Stryker T-Tops and accessories.
Looking to take your t-top to the next level? Stryker manufacturers a full line of accessories including an electronics box, rod holders, rocket launchers, antenna mounts, navigation lights and so much more. No matter what level of sports fishing you're at and regardless of what you fish for, we have everything you need to customize your t-top with affordable t-top accessories. Don't forget to click the "Buy Now" tab above to check out our specially discounted t-top packages- the more you buy all at once, the bigger the discount.
Want to know if our t-tops will fit your boat? Just measure the width of your center console unit at the base where it meets the deck. If it's 18" to 48", the SG300 T-Top will fit. If it's 18" to 50", the SG600 folding t-top will fit.
Stryker T-Tops are designed for quick assembly and installation without compromising durability. The top is packaged in two conveniently sized cartons for fast shipping. A professionally filmed 25 minute online video provides detailed step-by-step assembly so you can follow along plus, we have detailed installation manuals. Plus, our fully staffed sales and support team are just a phone call away if you have questions. All that's needed are some basic household tools and a helping hand. Well over 90% of our customers have installed theirs themselves with an average of 3-5 hours all in.
You too can dramatically upgrade your boat with a strong and stylish t-top, get a wide area of much needed shade to extend your days fishing, add tons of room for handy accessories, and increase the value of your boat with a small investment in a Stryker T-Top. Like every single one of our other happy Stryker T-Top customers, you won't believe the quality and performance and you wish you would have done it sooner!
Please note your Stryker T-Top is supplied without a canopy. You can add one (P/no. 630641) to your purchase in a choice of 3 superb colours, see the additional items section.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
Overall Height: 7' - 2 13/32"
Overall Top Width: 5' - 1"
Fully Folded Approx. 48" (your boat's configuration may limit the final height)
Weight: 108 lbs.
Universal design fits consoles up to 50"
Pre-fabricated, pre-welded construction
Assembles and installs without welding
2" diameter premium 6061-T6 high tensile aluminum tubing
Marine grade clear anodized finish
Marine grade 316 stainless steel fasteners
5 year warranty
**Please note that this item is dispatched directly from our supplier and is therefore not available for next day delivery**
This item is currently not in stock but is available to preorder, with a lead time of up to 14 days.
Stock can move quickly, so this is just a suggestion of current levels, please phone the shop to confirm.
The ship to store service is based on Head Office sending stock to a branch.
If you wish to call & collect stock, please do so over the phone using the number provided.
This item is currently only available to buy online.
Our Mail Order team ship chandlery, yacht parts and sailing clothing around the world. We use the best value couriers available, and we will endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost effectively as possible.
UK Standard Delivery
- UK Mainland 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- UK Mainland 1 - 25Kg £5.95 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- UK Mainland 25Kg+ Price on request
- UK Mainland Next Day 0 - 25Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 1 - 20Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
- Channel Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £5.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- Channel Islands 1 - 20Kg £13.50 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- Channel Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
UK Exceptional Delivery
- UK Mainland; Antifoul & paints £5.95
- UK Mainland; Inflatable dinghy £10.00
- UK Mainland; Liferafts £17.50
- UK Mainland; Flares £20.00
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Antifoul & paints £9.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Liferafts price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
- Channel Islands; Antifoul & paints £13.50
- Channel Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request Channel Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will exchange or refund your goods in full, provided that the items are returned within 14 days of receipt.*
Please check the condition of goods on arrival - we are unable to accept goods damaged during shipping after 14 days.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and in a saleable condition i.e. shoe boxes must be in the same condition as when received.
Goods must be unused and security seals intact.*
If you would like to return goods because they were ordered incorrectly or if clothing does not fit, return postage will be at your expense. If you would like us to replace the goods with another size or colour, we will charge carriage on the replacement.
Please be aware that some navigational and safety products may be dated, and as such a full refund may in some cases not be possible. If you are purchasing dated navigational charts we suggest you contact us for more information.
If you receive your goods and believe them to be faulty, please contact us straight away with a brief description of the problem. If we require you to return the product for a replacement, we will send you a pre-paid Royal Mail label for delivery back to us. Unfortuantely we cannot send the courier back to collect the items.
Returning goods to Force 4 is easy!
- Please contact us by ringing 0345 1300 710 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org. This way we'll be able to determine whether you would like to return the product for a refund or whether you'd like to exchange the product. We are unable to process the return of faulty goods that we're not expecting.
- We'll then give you a returns number. This returns number will need to be clearly marked on the outside of your parcel so it can be identified on arrival. Please note, failure to mark a returns reference number on the outside of your parcel may result in a delay in processing your return.
- Don't forget your proof of postage, just in case!
- Once we receive the item we'll be able to proceed with a refund or an exchange.
*this excludes faulty goods with manufacturers defects. If goods are found to be faulty during use, after the returns period, please just give us a ring on 0345 1300 710 and we'll be happy to help.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Ask a question
Men's Size Guide
|To Fit Height||To Fit Chest|
|X SMALL||5'2" - 5'4"||34 - 36"|
|SMALL||5'5" - 5'7"||36 - 38"|
|MEDIUM||5'7" - 5'10"||38 - 40"|
|LARGE||5'11" - 6'1"||41 - 43"|
|X LARGE||6'1" - 6'3"||44 - 46"|
|X LARGE||6'3" - 6'5"||46 - 48"|
|UK||EURO||MENS US||LADIES US|