- Delivery & Returns
Starbrite Waterproofing restores water repellency to virtually all marine fabrics from boat covers to bimini tops. It is also the easiest, most effective way to waterproof car covers, tents, tarps, foul weather gear, convertible tops and more.
Starbrite Waterproofing is also great for use on new fabrics, greatly extending their service life by providing an additional barrier to moisture and damaging UV rays.
It’s easy to use; simply spray the fabric to be restored, and allow it to dry for 6 hours before use. Always apply Waterproofing outdoors, taking care to not breathe the solution.
Waterproofing is safe for use on all premium marine fabrics.
1 Gallon - 465 square Feet of coverage*
22 oz covers – 80 square feet coverage*
* Coverage may vary slightly depending upon amount of product applied per square foot
Fabric Compatibility Check
Starbrite Waterproofing is compatible with most quality outdoor fabrics including; nylon, canvas, finished leather, and acrylics including Sunbrella. However, some economy materials like polyester and urethane-backed fabrics are not compatible with most solvents, so please check the material before use. Also note that solvent-based products can affect the adhesive glue used on some carpeting, and can further depreciate heavily sun damaged fabric. Starbrite offers a solvent-free formula, 'SeaSafe Waterproofing' as an oduorless alternative.
Our sprayer is specially designed for waterproofing solvents and may require 10 or more pumps to prime before it will spray. It may take more pumps to get started than standard water-based product sprayers.
- Waterproofing + UV & stain protection for boat covers, car covers, bimini tops, sail covers, tents, jackets, backpacks, boots, awnings & patio covers
- Does not change the breathability, colour, or feel of fabric
- Great for use on new fabrics, greatly extending their service life by providing an additional barrier to moisture and damaging UV rays
- 1 Gallon - 465 square feet of coverage (Coverage may vary slightly depending upon amount of product applied per square foot)
- 22 oz covers – 80 square feet coverage (* Coverage may vary slightly depending upon amount of product applied per square foot)
- 22 fl. oz. Bottle
Directions for Use:
If surface to be waterproofed is dirty or stained, clean it with Starbrite® Sail & Canvas Cleaner. Fabric to be treated must be dry. Apply enough Waterproofing with sprayer, brush or sponge to thoroughly wet top surface. Take care to avoid overspray, drips or penetration onto surfaces not being treated. Allow treated item to dry for 6 hours before using. Do not fold or store treated item until dry. Use only in a well ventilated area.
This item is currently not in stock but is available to preorder, with a lead time of up to 14 days.
Stock can move quickly, so this is just a suggestion of current levels, please phone the shop to confirm.
The ship to store service is based on Head Office sending stock to a branch.
If you wish to click & collect stock, please do so over the phone using the number provided.
|Nailsworth (Head Office)||0345 130 0710|
|Force 4 Chandlery Cardiff||02920 787190|
|Force 4 Chandlery Chichester||01243 773788|
|Force 4 Chandlery Deacons||02380 402182|
|Force 4 Chandlery Lymington||01590 673698|
|Force 4 Chandlery Plymouth||01752 548301|
|Force 4 Chandlery Poole||01202 723311|
|Force 4 Chandlery Poole Quay||01202673056|
|Force 4 Chandlery Port Hamble||02380 454858|
|Force 4 Chandlery Southampton||02380 632 725|
|Concession & collection point Chichester||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 27th October 2020||01243 773788|
- Good Availability
- Low Availability
- One item left
Our Mail Order team ship chandlery, yacht parts and sailing clothing around the world. We use the best value couriers available, and we will endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost effectively as possible.
UK Standard Delivery
- UK Mainland 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- UK Mainland 1 - 25Kg £5.95 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- UK Mainland 25Kg+ Price on request
- UK Mainland Next Day 0 - 25Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 1 - 20Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
- Channel Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £5.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- Channel Islands 1 - 20Kg £13.50 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- Channel Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
UK Exceptional Delivery
- UK Mainland; Antifoul & paints £5.95
- UK Mainland; Inflatable dinghy £10.00
- UK Mainland; Liferafts £15.00
- UK Mainland; Flares £20.00
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Antifoul & paints £9.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Liferafts price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
- Channel Islands; Antifoul & paints £13.50
- Channel Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request Channel Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will exchange or refund your goods in full, provided that the items are returned within 14 days of receipt.*
Please check the condition of goods on arrival - we are unable to accept goods damaged during shipping after 14 days.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and in a saleable condition i.e. shoe boxes must be in the same condition as when received.
Goods must be unused and security seals intact.*
If you would like to return goods because they were ordered incorrectly or if clothing does not fit, return postage will be at your expense. If you would like us to replace the goods with another size or colour, we will charge carriage on the replacement.
Please be aware that some navigational and safety products may be dated, and as such a full refund may in some cases not be possible. If you are purchasing dated navigational charts we suggest you contact us for more information.
If you receive your goods and believe them to be faulty, please contact us straight away with a brief description of the problem. If we require you to return the product for a replacement, we will send you a pre-paid Royal Mail label for delivery back to us. Unfortuantely we cannot send the courier back to collect the items.
Returning goods to Force 4 is easy!
- Please contact us by ringing 0345 1300 710 or email on email@example.com. This way we'll be able to determine whether you would like to return the product for a refund or whether you'd like to exchange the product. We are unable to process the return of faulty goods that we're not expecting.
- We'll then give you a returns number. This returns number will need to be clearly marked on the outside of your parcel so it can be identified on arrival. Please note, failure to mark a returns reference number on the outside of your parcel may result in a delay in processing your return.
- Don't forget your proof of postage, just in case!
- Once we receive the item we'll be able to proceed with a refund or an exchange.
*this excludes faulty goods with manufacturers defects. If goods are found to be faulty during use, after the returns period, please just give us a ring on 0345 1300 710 and we'll be happy to help.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Ask a question
Men's Size Guide
|To Fit Height||To Fit Chest|
|X SMALL||5'2" - 5'4"||34 - 36"|
|SMALL||5'5" - 5'7"||36 - 38"|
|MEDIUM||5'7" - 5'10"||38 - 40"|
|LARGE||5'11" - 6'1"||41 - 43"|
|X LARGE||6'1" - 6'3"||44 - 46"|
|X LARGE||6'3" - 6'5"||46 - 48"|
|UK||EURO||MENS US||LADIES US|