Standard Horizon GX6000E VHF Radio with AIS Receiver
- Delivery & Returns
The GX-6000E is packed full of features, including a full DSC VHF set, a loud hailer, a GPS navigation page and a Class B AIS (Automatic Identification System) receiver.
- Integrated AIS Receiver
- AIS / AIS SART target display: MMSI, Call Sign, Ship Name, BRG, DST, SOG and COG
- NMEA2000 and NMEA0183 compatible
- Programmable CPA and TCPA collision avoidance alarms
- Dual Zone 25W PA / Loud Hailer with preprogrammed fog signals and listen back
- GPS Compass, Waypoint and GPS status pages
- E2O Easy to Operate menu system
- Oversized rotary channel knob with push to enter
- Front panel microphone can be connected to rear panel and extended 20 feet using MEK-4 mic extension kit
- Capable of connecting two optional RAM4 or four Wireless RAM4W
- Integrated Voice Recorder to play back up to two minutes of RX receive audio
- Advanced 80dB Commercial Grade receiver with Local / Distance Attenuator
- Integrated 32 Code (FVP-42) and 4 Code (CVS2500A) Voice Scramblers
- 3 Year Waterproof Warranty
Plug and play NMEA 2000 interface. The integrated NMEA 2000 supports all PGN's for Navigation, GPS, AIS and DSC function. Simply plug the NMEA 2000 into your existing network to complement your system with full VHF and DSC features.
Wireless Second Station RAM4W capability
Wirelessly control all radio functions of the GX6000 with the interface of the RAM4W wireless Remote Access Microphone. Using the SCU-30 Wireless Access Point plugged into the back of the radio, you have the capability of syncing up to 4 RAM4W units. With an operating range of up to 65 feet, the RAM4W allows you to control all Radio functions including DSC Calling, Position Polling, Group Calling and more, or use the RAM4W to intercom between the main station or between other wireless RAM4W units.
Built In AIS Receiver
The GX6000 displays AIS target information (MMSI, Call Sign, Ship Name, BRG, DST, SOG and COG) on the large front panel display. Having this information allows you to contact an AIS Ship directly using DSC, shows your vessels position in relation to AIS targets and alerts you when an AIS ship may be approaching too close to your location via the Closest Point of Approach (CPA) Alarm.
Integrated 25W PA/Loud Hailer
The GX6000 includes a 25W Loud Hailer with Fog signals; Bells and Whistles with listen back. For added benefit, the last selected VHF channel can be heard when in the PA or Fog modes and the AIS Display may be accessed and used.
In addition, the GX6000 allows you to start a fog horn and then view the AIS page simultaneously.
Integrated Voice Scrambler
Loaded with an internal 32 code voice scrambler for private communications. the 32 code scrambler is compatible with all Standard Horizon 4 code scramblers already in use. Simply select a channel to be scrambled then select a common code between the transmitting and receiving radios and your communications are secure.
- Channels: International, USA and Canadian + M1 & M2
- Input Voltage: 11-16.5VDC
- Current drain: Standby 0.55A - Transmit 5A
- Display size: 70 x 51mm
- Dimensions: (W x H x D, mm): 175.5 x 110 x 173.5 mm
- Flush mount dimensions: (W x H x D, mm): 157.4 x 93.4 x 158 mm
- Weight: 1.66kg
- NMEA 2000 & NMEA 0183
- GX6000E Transceiver
- Speaker Microphone
- DC Power Cord
- Mounting Bracket and Hardware
- Owners Manual
- DSC Warning Sticker
- USB cable ( USB Type A to USB Micro Type B plug)
This item is currently not in stock but is available to preorder, with a lead time of up to 14 days.
Stock can move quickly, so this is just a suggestion of current levels, please phone the shop to confirm.
The ship to store service is based on Head Office sending stock to a branch.
If you wish to call & collect stock, please do so over the phone using the number provided.
This item is currently not available to purchase.
Our Mail Order team ship chandlery, yacht parts and sailing clothing around the world. We use the best value couriers available, and we will endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost effectively as possible.
International Orders: Due to delays we have had to suspend our international delivery options.
UK Standard Delivery
- UK Mainland 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- UK Mainland 1 - 25Kg £5.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- UK Mainland 25Kg+ Price on request
- UK Mainland Next Day 0 - 25Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature, orders must be placed before midday
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 1 - 25Kg £10.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 7-10 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 25Kg+ Price on request
- Channel Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £5.95 Royal Mail Service Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Channel Islands 1 - 25Kg £13.50 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Channel Islands 25Kg+ Price on request
UK Exceptional Delivery
- UK Mainland; Antifoul & paints £5.95
- UK Mainland; Inflatable dinghy £10.00
- UK Mainland; Liferafts £17.50
- UK Mainland; Flares £49.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Antifoul & paints £9.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Liferafts price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
- Channel Islands; Antifoul & paints £13.50
- Channel Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request Channel Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will exchange or refund your goods in full, provided that the items are returned within 14 days of receipt.*
Please check the condition of goods on arrival - we are unable to accept goods damaged during shipping after 14 days.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and in a saleable condition i.e. shoe boxes must be in the same condition as when received.
Goods must be unused and security seals intact.*
If you would like to return goods because they were ordered incorrectly or if clothing does not fit, return postage will be at your expense. If you would like us to replace the goods with another size or colour, we will charge carriage on the replacement.
Please be aware that some navigational and safety products may be dated, and as such a full refund may in some cases not be possible. If you are purchasing dated navigational charts we suggest you contact us for more information.
If you receive your goods and believe them to be faulty, please contact us straight away with a brief description of the problem. If we require you to return the product for a replacement, we will send you a pre-paid Royal Mail label for delivery back to us. Unfortuantely we cannot send the courier back to collect the items.
Returning goods to Force 4 is easy!
- Please contact us by ringing 0345 1300 710 or email on [email protected] This way we'll be able to determine whether you would like to return the product for a refund or whether you'd like to exchange the product. We are unable to process the return of faulty goods that we're not expecting.
- We'll then give you a returns number. This returns number will need to be clearly marked on the outside of your parcel so it can be identified on arrival. Please note, failure to mark a returns reference number on the outside of your parcel may result in a delay in processing your return.
- Don't forget your proof of postage, just in case!
- Once we receive the item we'll be able to proceed with a refund or an exchange.
*this excludes faulty goods with manufacturers defects. If goods are found to be faulty during use, after the returns period, please just give us a ring on 0345 1300 710 and we'll be happy to help.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Ask a question
Men's Size Guide
|To Fit Height||To Fit Chest|
|X SMALL||5'2" - 5'4"||34 - 36"|
|SMALL||5'5" - 5'7"||36 - 38"|
|MEDIUM||5'7" - 5'10"||38 - 40"|
|LARGE||5'11" - 6'1"||41 - 43"|
|X LARGE||6'1" - 6'3"||44 - 46"|
|XX LARGE||6'3" - 6'5"||46 - 48"|
|UK||EURO||MENS US||LADIES US|