- Delivery & Returns
- Questions & Answers
SPOT Gen4 lets family, friends, and colleagues know you are OK, or if the unexpected should happen by utilizing the Globalstar satellite network.
The latest award-winning SPOT device, SPOT Gen4 lets family and friends know you're okay, or if the worst should happen, sends emergency responders your GPS location - all with the push of a button. Add this sleek, rugged, pocket-sized device to your essential gear and stay connected wherever you roam.
Sleek And Rugged, Meant For Adventure
SPOT Gen4 gives you a critical, life-saving line of communication when you travel beyond the boundaries of reliable cellular service. SPOT Gen4 lets family, friends, and colleagues know you are OK, or if the unexpected should happen, sends your GPS location to emergency responders all with the push of a button. Add this rugged, pocket-sized device to your essential gear and stay connected wherever you play or work.
With the push of a button, GEOS International Emergency Response Coordination Center provides your GPS coordinates and information to local response teams - for example contacting 9-1-1 responders in North America and 1-1-2 responders in Europe. The S.O.S. button is for emergencies only.
Customized tracking features take your adventure to the next level. Choose motion-activated tracking regardless of the level of service you choose and set up a vibration sensor to tell your SPOT to send track updates when you are moving and to stop when you do.
Send a pre-programmed text message or an email with GPS coordinates to up to 10 contacts with your location. Your waypoint is stored in your SPOT account for later reference. Your stored waypoints can be easily integrated into a shared view or SPOT Adventures account.
Set up custom messages before your next adventure to send to your list of pre-determined contacts. Use this feature as a secondary OK message.
Alert your personal contacts that you need help in non-life-threatening situations.
A SPOT SERVICE SUBSCRIPTION IS REQUIRED TO ACTIVATE ALL SPOT DEVICES.
New monthly Flex plans are also now available, more info available here.
- Height: 3.48” (8.83 cm)
- Width: 2.66” (6.76 cm)
- Thickness: 0.93” (2.36 cm)
- Weight: 5 oz (142 g) (with Lithium Batteries)
- Operating Temp: -22F to 140F (-30C to +60C)
- Operating Altitude: -328ft to +21,320ft (-100m to +6,500m)
- Humidity Rated: MIL-STD 810F, Temperature cycling from 20°C to 60°C while maintaining 95% RH.
- Vibration Rated: Per SAE J1455
- Dust And Water Resistant: IP68
In The Box
- Spot Gen4 device
- Strap and carabiner
- Usb cable
- Quick start guide
This item is currently not in stock but is available to preorder, with a lead time of up to 14 days.
This item has been discontinued and is not available to purchase.
Our Mail Order team ship chandlery, yacht parts and sailing clothing around the world. We use the best value couriers available, and we will endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost effectively as possible.
International Orders: Due to delays we have had to suspend our international delivery options.
UK Standard Delivery
- UK Mainland 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- UK Mainland 1 - 25Kg £5.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- UK Mainland 25Kg+ Price on request
- UK Mainland Next Day 0 - 25Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature, orders must be placed before midday
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 1 - 25Kg £10.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 7-10 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 25Kg+ Price on request
- Channel Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £5.95 Royal Mail Service Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Channel Islands 1 - 25Kg £13.50 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Channel Islands 25Kg+ Price on request
UK Exceptional Delivery
- UK Mainland; Antifoul & paints £5.95
- UK Mainland; Inflatable dinghy £10.00
- UK Mainland; Liferafts £17.50
- UK Mainland; Flares £49.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Antifoul & paints £9.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Liferafts price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
- Channel Islands; Antifoul & paints £13.50
- Channel Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request Channel Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will exchange or refund your goods in full, provided that the items are returned within 14 days of receipt.*
Please check the condition of goods on arrival - we are unable to accept goods damaged during shipping after 14 days.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and in a saleable condition i.e. shoe boxes must be in the same condition as when received.
Goods must be unused and security seals intact.*
If you would like to return goods because they were ordered incorrectly or if clothing does not fit, return postage will be at your expense. If you would like us to replace the goods with another size or colour, we will charge carriage on the replacement.
Please be aware that some navigational and safety products may be dated, and as such a full refund may in some cases not be possible. If you are purchasing dated navigational charts we suggest you contact us for more information.
If you receive your goods and believe them to be faulty, please contact us straight away with a brief description of the problem. If we require you to return the product for a replacement, we will send you a pre-paid Royal Mail label for delivery back to us. Unfortuantely we cannot send the courier back to collect the items.
Returning goods to Force 4 is easy!
- Please contact us by ringing 0345 1300 710 or email on [email protected] This way we'll be able to determine whether you would like to return the product for a refund or whether you'd like to exchange the product. We are unable to process the return of faulty goods that we're not expecting.
- We'll then give you a returns number. This returns number will need to be clearly marked on the outside of your parcel so it can be identified on arrival. Please note, failure to mark a returns reference number on the outside of your parcel may result in a delay in processing your return.
- Don't forget your proof of postage, just in case!
- Once we receive the item we'll be able to proceed with a refund or an exchange.
*this excludes faulty goods with manufacturers defects. If goods are found to be faulty during use, after the returns period, please just give us a ring on 0345 1300 710 and we'll be happy to help.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Ask a question
Men's Size Guide
|To Fit Height||To Fit Chest|
|X SMALL||5'2" - 5'4"||34 - 36"|
|SMALL||5'5" - 5'7"||36 - 38"|
|MEDIUM||5'7" - 5'10"||38 - 40"|
|LARGE||5'11" - 6'1"||41 - 43"|
|X LARGE||6'1" - 6'3"||44 - 46"|
|XX LARGE||6'3" - 6'5"||46 - 48"|
|UK||EURO||MENS US||LADIES US|