Simrad Cruise 7 Chartplotter & Fishfinder
- Get it on Friday, 12th August if ordered within the next --:--:-- and select Next Day Delivery *UK Mainland Only
- Order will be dispatched within 5 working days
- This is a special order product and may experience shipping delays. Please call our Mail Order team to confirm delivery lead time.
- Ask a question
- Delivery & Returns
- Questions & Answers
The cruise range from Simrad has been designed for those who dont need all the bells and whistles that are associated with the latest MFDs and charplotters. With this unit you do not have to keep referring to the user manual before using it. A simple and intuitive button controlled user interface allows the operator to navigate without fuss. A bright sunlight viewable display combined with a IPX7 waterproof rating allow the cruise to mounted inside or outside the boat. It is shipped with a small transducer than can be either bonded inside the hull or mounted on a transom.
- All new product available in 5”, 7” and 9”
- Chart plotter first, depth finder second
- Rotary dial for simple zoom and menu selection operation
- Aimed at the boater who does not want to have to learn how to use the product every time they go out
- No networking means no networking complications
- Installation friendly. Mount from front or bracket mount. Push fit Power and Sonar connectors
- Alarms for cross track error, Shallow water, Anchor drift, Waypoint arrival and more
- Compatible with C-Map Max-N+ and Navionics+ charts
Everything in view
See the details you want the way you want them! Simrad Cruise offers both full and split-screen views, so you can easily display the information you need. Plotting your course? Select full screen charts for a maximum view of your surroundings. Not sure what’s underneath you? Choose full screen sonar for a clear view of the bottom and automatic depth tracking. Want to see it all? Use the split-screen option for the perfect combination of chart and sonar data.
Navigating has never been easier than it is with Cruise. You can navigate to a cursor position, a waypoint or along a predefined route. The Navigation page gives you a 3rd person view of your vessel travelling along a route. Important information is then overlaid in the corners of the screen showing the following:-
- Direction to steer
- Route length
- Time to destination
- Distance to next waypoint
- Time to next waypoint
- Distance covered
- Time on the water
- Average speed
- Max speed
- Current tidal height
Simrad Cruise gives you access to the information you need for a safe and enjoyable time on the water. Depth readings, position, battery voltage and other critical boat information, can all be monitored on your screen for quick reference and situational awareness.
Always on course
Know where you are and where you are going! Choose from a wide range of enhanced charts from C-MAP® and Navionics®, and enjoy advanced features like C-MAP® Easy Routing for a true navigation experience.
- Power Consumption: 16.3W
- Display Size 7” Diagonal
- Type TFT Widescreen
- Resolution 800x480
- Illumination: 1000 nits
- Viewing Angle 80° top/bottom, 80° left/right of centre
- Environmental Protection IPx6 and IPx7
- Operating Temperature -15°C to +55°C (+5°F to +131°F)
- Operating Voltage 12 V DC (10-17 V DC)
- Storage Micro SD Card 32GB Max
In The Box
- Simrad Cruise 7
- Power cable 1m
- 3A fuse
- 83/200 kHz Transom/In Hull Transducer with 6m cable
- Gimbal mount and knobs
- Quick Guide and installation guide
This item is currently not in stock but is available to preorder, with a lead time of up to 14 days.
Stock can move quickly, so this is just a suggestion of current levels, please phone the shop to confirm.
The ship to store service is based on Head Office sending stock to a branch.
If you wish to call & collect stock, please do so over the phone using the number provided.
|Nailsworth (Head Office)||0345 130 0710|
|Port Hamble||02380 454858|
|Southampton||02380 632 725|
- Good Availability
- Low Availability
- One item left
Our Mail Order team ship chandlery, yacht parts and sailing clothing around the world. We use the best value couriers available, and we will endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost effectively as possible.
International Orders: Due to delays we have had to suspend our international delivery options.
UK Standard Delivery
- UK Mainland 0 - 2Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 7-10 working days for orders under £50.00
- UK Mainland up to 25Kg £5.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 7-10 working days
- UK Mainland 25Kg+ Price on request
- UK Mainland Next Day 0 - 25Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature, orders must be placed before midday
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 0 - 2Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days for orders under £50.00
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 1 - 25Kg £10.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 7-10 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 25Kg+ Price on request
- Channel Islands 0 - 2Kg (small jiffy) £5.95 Royal Mail Service Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days for orders under £50.00
- Channel Islands 1 - 25Kg £13.50 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Channel Islands 25Kg+ Price on request
UK Exceptional Delivery
- UK Mainland; Antifoul & paints £5.95
- UK Mainland; Inflatable dinghy £10.00
- UK Mainland; Liferafts £17.50
- UK Mainland; Flares £49.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Antifoul & paints £9.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Liferafts price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
- Channel Islands; Antifoul & paints £13.50
- Channel Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request Channel Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will exchange or refund your goods in full, provided that the items are returned within 14 days of receipt.*
Please check the condition of goods on arrival - we are unable to accept goods damaged during shipping after 14 days.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and in a saleable condition i.e. shoe boxes must be in the same condition as when received.
Goods must be unused and security seals intact.*
If you would like to return goods because they were ordered incorrectly or if clothing does not fit, return postage will be at your expense. If you would like us to replace the goods with another size or colour, we will charge carriage on the replacement.
Please be aware that some navigational and safety products may be dated, and as such a full refund may in some cases not be possible. If you are purchasing dated navigational charts we suggest you contact us for more information.
If you receive your goods and believe them to be faulty, please contact us straight away with a brief description of the problem. If we require you to return the product for a replacement, we will send you a pre-paid Royal Mail label for delivery back to us. Unfortuantely we cannot send the courier back to collect the items.
Returning goods to Force 4 is easy!
- Please contact us by ringing 0345 1300 710 or email on [email protected] This way we'll be able to determine whether you would like to return the product for a refund or whether you'd like to exchange the product. We are unable to process the return of faulty goods that we're not expecting.
- We'll then give you a returns number. This returns number will need to be clearly marked on the outside of your parcel so it can be identified on arrival. Please note, failure to mark a returns reference number on the outside of your parcel may result in a delay in processing your return.
- Don't forget your proof of postage, just in case!
- Once we receive the item we'll be able to proceed with a refund or an exchange.
*this excludes faulty goods with manufacturers defects. If goods are found to be faulty during use, after the returns period, please just give us a ring on 0345 1300 710 and we'll be happy to help.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Ask a question
Men's Size Guide
|To Fit Height||To Fit Chest|
|X SMALL||5'2" - 5'4"||34 - 36"|
|SMALL||5'5" - 5'7"||36 - 38"|
|MEDIUM||5'7" - 5'10"||38 - 40"|
|LARGE||5'11" - 6'1"||41 - 43"|
|X LARGE||6'1" - 6'3"||44 - 46"|
|XX LARGE||6'3" - 6'5"||46 - 48"|
|UK||EURO||MENS US||LADIES US|