Inshore Aerial Flare Pack
- Delivery & Returns
Please Note: There is a delivery delay on this item of up to four weeks due to supplier stock.
Aerial Inshore Flare Pack - Supplied in a water-resistant plastic storage container, this set of flares is the ideal kit for vessels voyaging up to 3 miles from shore. In addition to the standard contents of an inshore pack, it includes two 2-Star Signals. These each contain two mini rocket distress signals which can be fired independently of each other to a height of 80m for extra visibility over greater distances. Seago flares are top quality flares manufactured with in the EU to the strictest of specifications.
They conform to all relevant specifications, including the following:
- SOLAS 74/96
- MED 96/98 EC
- Directive 2013/32/EU
- IMO Res. MSC. 81 (70) as amended.
Contains the following flares:
- 2 x Red Handflares
- 2 x Orange Handsmokes
- 2 x 2-Star Signals
Red Hand Flare – For night time and low light signalling.
- Corrosion-resistant steel tube with shockproof plastic handle
- Approved in conformity to: SOLAS 74/96, MED 96/98 EC, Directive 2013|32|EU, IMO Res. MSC. 81(70) as amended
- Size: H235 x Ø25mm, Weight: 200g
- Burn Time: More Than 60 seconds
- Light Intensity: 15,000 cd
- Expiry: 3 Year
Orange Hand Smoke – for day time use.
- Shockproof plastic tube
- Approved in conformity to: CE Directive 2013|29|EU
- Size: H137 x Ø42mm, Weight: 116g
- Burn Time: 60 seconds
- Expiry: 3 Year
2-Star Signal – for day time use.
Corrosion-resistant plastic waterproof housing
Size: H148 x W39mm, Weight: 95g
Ejection Height: 80m
Burn Time: 6 seconds each
Light Intensity: 5,000 cd
Expiry: 3 Year
PLEASE NOTE - due to the significant legislation in place regarding the transportation of pyrotechnics, which are classified as Class 1 Dangerous Goods, they will be sent to you direct from our suppliers & delivery will take 2-3 days. There will be an additional carriage charge. A Next Day delivery service is not available for flares and they can only be shipped to UK Mainland addresses.
Please also be aware that, due to the transportation restrictions of pyrotechnics, flares are non-returnable unless the shipper can send them in full compliance with the Carriage of Dangerous Goods Regulations.
This item is currently not in stock but is available to preorder, with a lead time of up to 14 days.
Stock can move quickly, so this is just a suggestion of current levels, please phone the shop to confirm.
The ship to store service is based on Head Office sending stock to a branch.
If you wish to call & collect stock, please do so over the phone using the number provided.
This item is currently only available to buy online.
Our Mail Order team ship chandlery, yacht parts and sailing clothing around the world. We use the best value couriers available, and we will endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost effectively as possible.
International Orders: Due to delays we have had to suspend our international delivery options. We are currently only able to offer an Airmail service for orders under 2kg
UK Standard Delivery
- UK Mainland 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- UK Mainland 1 - 25Kg £5.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- UK Mainland 25Kg+ Price on request
- UK Mainland Next Day 0 - 25Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature, orders must be placed before midday
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 1 - 20Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
- Channel Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £5.95 Royal Mail Service Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Channel Islands 1 - 20Kg £13.50 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Channel Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
UK Exceptional Delivery
- UK Mainland; Antifoul & paints £5.95
- UK Mainland; Inflatable dinghy £10.00
- UK Mainland; Liferafts £17.50
- UK Mainland; Flares £24.00
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Antifoul & paints £9.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Liferafts price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
- Channel Islands; Antifoul & paints £13.50
- Channel Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request Channel Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will exchange or refund your goods in full, provided that the items are returned within 14 days of receipt.*
Please check the condition of goods on arrival - we are unable to accept goods damaged during shipping after 14 days.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and in a saleable condition i.e. shoe boxes must be in the same condition as when received.
Goods must be unused and security seals intact.*
If you would like to return goods because they were ordered incorrectly or if clothing does not fit, return postage will be at your expense. If you would like us to replace the goods with another size or colour, we will charge carriage on the replacement.
Please be aware that some navigational and safety products may be dated, and as such a full refund may in some cases not be possible. If you are purchasing dated navigational charts we suggest you contact us for more information.
If you receive your goods and believe them to be faulty, please contact us straight away with a brief description of the problem. If we require you to return the product for a replacement, we will send you a pre-paid Royal Mail label for delivery back to us. Unfortuantely we cannot send the courier back to collect the items.
Returning goods to Force 4 is easy!
- Please contact us by ringing 0345 1300 710 or email on [email protected] This way we'll be able to determine whether you would like to return the product for a refund or whether you'd like to exchange the product. We are unable to process the return of faulty goods that we're not expecting.
- We'll then give you a returns number. This returns number will need to be clearly marked on the outside of your parcel so it can be identified on arrival. Please note, failure to mark a returns reference number on the outside of your parcel may result in a delay in processing your return.
- Don't forget your proof of postage, just in case!
- Once we receive the item we'll be able to proceed with a refund or an exchange.
*this excludes faulty goods with manufacturers defects. If goods are found to be faulty during use, after the returns period, please just give us a ring on 0345 1300 710 and we'll be happy to help.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Ask a question
Men's Size Guide
|To Fit Height||To Fit Chest|
|X SMALL||5'2" - 5'4"||34 - 36"|
|SMALL||5'5" - 5'7"||36 - 38"|
|MEDIUM||5'7" - 5'10"||38 - 40"|
|LARGE||5'11" - 6'1"||41 - 43"|
|X LARGE||6'1" - 6'3"||44 - 46"|
|XX LARGE||6'3" - 6'5"||46 - 48"|
|UK||EURO||MENS US||LADIES US|