Raymarine Yachtsense Link Marine Mobile Router
- Get it on Tuesday, 5th December if ordered within the next --:--:-- and select Next Day Delivery *UK Mainland Only
- This is a special order product and may experience shipping delays. Please call our Mail Order team to confirm delivery lead time.
- Ask a question
- Delivery & Returns
- Questions & Answers
YachtSense Link is a multi-purpose marine mobile router equipped with Raynet Ethernet ports, mobile broadband connectivity, and onboard Wi-Fi. YachtSense Link allows crew and family to connect Axiom® displays, phones, tablets, and PCs to a unified onboard network. YachtSense Link automatically switches between marina Wi-Fi and mobile networks to ensure you are always connected. Combine YachtSense Link with the Raymarine mobile app for remote access to your Raymarine network and enjoy the added security of remote GeoFence vessel monitoring. YachtSense Link also features low-voltage digital switching / monitoring channels for controlling and monitoring onboard electrical devices like pumps, batteries, lighting, and more.
- GeoFence provides alerts and notifi cations if your vessel moves in or outside a safety zone.
- Low power consumption mode supports GeoFence remote monitoring (subscription required)
- x4 input and output low voltage digital switching channels
- Easy DIY setup using a web browser or Axiom display
- Connect Raymarine equipment, tablets, smart TVs, and other wireless devices to a unified onboard network
- Mobile broadband connection to 4G (LTE) networks (SIM card and data plan required)
- Supports dual SIM cards for seamless connectivity to international mobile networks
- Integrated GPS with a range extending 4 in 1 antenna (GPS/GNSS, 3G, 4G, and Wi-Fi)
- Connect and view real time instrument and navigation data on board or remotely
- x4 Raynet Ethernet ports for connecting Raymarine devices
- SeaTalkNG/NMEA2000 port
- Rugged IPX6 enclosure is shock and vibration resistant
- Nominal supply voltage: 12 Vdc / 24 Vdc
- Operating voltage range: 8 Vdc to 32 Vdc
- Operating temperature range: -25°C (-13°F) to + 55°C (131°F)
- Storage temperature range: -30°C (–22°F) to + 70°C (158°F)
- Humidity: up to 93% @ 40°C (104°F)
- Water ingress protection: IPx6
- Dimensions (w x h x d): 00 mm (9.53 in) x 162.20 mm (6.39 in) x 63.00 mm (2.48 in)
- Weight: 03 Kg (2.26 lb)
- Boat Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi access point mode frequencies:
- 4 GHz (2412 MHz to 2472 MHz
- 2422 MHz to 2462 MHz): 13.28 dBm
- Dock WLAN: Wi-Fi station mode frequencies:
- 4 GHz:(2412 MHz to 2472 MHz / 2422 MHz to 2462 MHz): 14.79 dBm
- 5 GHz (5150 MHz to 5350 MHz / 5470 MHz to 5725 MHz): 14.94 dBm
- 8 GHz (5725 MHz to 5875 MHz): 13.74 dBm
- Cellular / Diversity: 2G/3G/4G frequencies:
- LTE-FDD: B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B7/B8/B12/B13/B18 /B19/B20/B25/B26/B28
- LTE-TDD: B38/B39/B40/B41
- WCDMA: B1/B2/B4/B5/B6/B8/B19
- GSM: B2/B3/B5/B8
In The Box
- 1 YachtSense™ Link Marine Cloud Router (supplied with grounding point fixings and protective caps fitted).
- 2 x4 mounting fixings (PA 4 x 25 mm self tapping screws).
- 3 Documentation pack
- 4 5-in-1 antenna (GNSS, Cellular, Diversity, DOCK WLAN) with 5 m (16.4 ft) cables and M20 nut and mounting gasket.
- 5 x2 Dipole antenna (BOAT Wi-Fi).
- 6 RayNet to RJ45 cable 1 m (3.3 ft).
- 7 SeaTalkng® spur cable 1 m (3.3 ft).
- 8 8Power cable with 8 A fitted fuse 1.5 m (4.9 ft).
- 9 x2 Input/Output (I/O) cables 0.5 m (1.64 ft).
This item is currently not in stock but is available to preorder, with a lead time of up to 14 days.
Stock can move quickly, so this is just a suggestion of current levels, please phone the shop to confirm.
The ship to store service is based on Head Office sending stock to a branch.
If you wish to call & collect stock, please do so over the phone using the number provided.
|Cardiff||Not currently in stock||02920 220929|
|Chichester||Not currently in stock||01243 773788|
|Deacons||Not currently in stock||02380 402182|
|Lymington||Not currently in stock||01590 673698|
|Plymouth||Not currently in stock||01752 548301|
|Poole||Not currently in stock||01202 723311|
|Port Hamble||Not currently in stock||02380 454858|
|Southampton||Not currently in stock||02380 632 725|
|Gloucestershire (Distribution Hub)||0345 130 0710|
- Good Availability
- Low Availability
- One item left
Royal Mail Service Update: Please be aware when choosing Royal Mail as your preferred delivery method, your delivery time may be impacted by ongoing strikes and may take up to 20 working days. If your order is time critical we suggest choosing a courier or Next Day Service
Our Mail Order team ship chandlery, yacht parts and sailing clothing around the world. We use the best value couriers available, and we will endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost effectively as possible.
International Orders: Due to delays we have had to suspend our international delivery options.
UK Standard Delivery
- UK Mainland 0 - 2Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 7-10 working days for orders under £50.00
- UK Mainland up to 25Kg £5.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 7-10 working days
- UK Mainland 25Kg+ Price on request
- UK Mainland Next Day 0 - 25Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature, orders must be placed before midday
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 0 - 2Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days for orders under £50.00
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 1 - 25Kg £10.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 7-10 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 25Kg+ Price on request
- Channel Islands 0 - 2Kg (small jiffy) £5.95 Royal Mail Service Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days for orders under £50.00
- Channel Islands 1 - 25Kg £13.50 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Channel Islands 25Kg+ Price on request
UK Exceptional Delivery
- UK Mainland; Antifoul & paints £5.95
- UK Mainland; Inflatable dinghy £10.00
- UK Mainland; Liferafts £17.50
- UK Mainland; Flares £49.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Antifoul & paints £9.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Liferafts price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
- Channel Islands; Antifoul & paints £13.50
- Channel Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request Channel Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will exchange or refund your goods in full, provided that the items are returned within 14 days of receipt.*
Please check the condition of goods on arrival - we are unable to accept goods damaged during shipping after 14 days.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and in a saleable condition i.e. shoe boxes must be in the same condition as when received.
Goods must be unused and security seals intact.*
If you would like to return goods because they were ordered incorrectly or if clothing does not fit, return postage will be at your expense. If you would like us to replace the goods with another size or colour, we will charge carriage on the replacement.
Please be aware that some navigational and safety products may be dated, and as such a full refund may in some cases not be possible. If you are purchasing dated navigational charts we suggest you contact us for more information.
If you receive your goods and believe them to be faulty, please contact us straight away with a brief description of the problem. If we require you to return the product for a replacement, we will send you a pre-paid Royal Mail label for delivery back to us. Unfortuantely we cannot send the courier back to collect the items.
Returning goods to Force 4 is easy!
- Please contact us by ringing 0345 1300 710 or email on [email protected]. This way we'll be able to determine whether you would like to return the product for a refund or whether you'd like to exchange the product. We are unable to process the return of faulty goods that we're not expecting.
- We'll then give you a returns number. This returns number will need to be clearly marked on the outside of your parcel so it can be identified on arrival. Please note, failure to mark a returns reference number on the outside of your parcel may result in a delay in processing your return.
- Don't forget your proof of postage, just in case!
- Once we receive the item we'll be able to proceed with a refund or an exchange.
*this excludes faulty goods with manufacturers defects. If goods are found to be faulty during use, after the returns period, please just give us a ring on 0345 1300 710 and we'll be happy to help.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Ask a question
Men's Size Guide
|To Fit Height||To Fit Chest|
|X SMALL||5'2" - 5'4"||34 - 36"|
|SMALL||5'5" - 5'7"||36 - 38"|
|MEDIUM||5'7" - 5'10"||38 - 40"|
|LARGE||5'11" - 6'1"||41 - 43"|
|X LARGE||6'1" - 6'3"||44 - 46"|
|XX LARGE||6'3" - 6'5"||46 - 48"|
|UK||EURO||MENS US||LADIES US|