M232 Thermal Pan and Tilt IP Camera
- Delivery & Returns
- Questions & Answers
Navigate like a Pro this spring with Raymarine and save up to £1900
When you buy a qualifying Axiom Pro, you are eligible to further savings on the Quantum Q24D Doppler 2 Radar, M323 Thermal Pan and Tilt IP Camera & EV-200 Autopilot (choose from 3 packs)
See here for full details of the offer.
One of the smallest and most affordable pan and tilt marine thermal night vision cameras. Using the latest generation Boson(TM) thermal core, the M232 lets boaters see at night in 320 x 240 thermal resolution and also features 4x digital zoom. When the M232 is combined with a Raymarine Axiom MFD, FLIR’s new ClearCruise™ intelligent thermal analytics technology offer boaters an entirely new level of awareness and safety. The M232 also uses IP video technology and simplifies installation by eliminating extra video signal cables
MAKE NAVIGATION SAFER
The M232 improves navigation and safety by helping you see bridges, docks, buoys, and other vessels, night and day. The M232 also helps boaters find people in the water faster than using spotlights and radar alone.
LONG-RANGE, OPTIMIZED VIEWING
M232 features full 320x240 resolution for optimal horizon-to-horizon viewing, and 4X digital zoom for long-range performance.
EASY TO INSTALL ON ANY VESSEL
The combination of the M232’s small, lightweight design and IP video connectivity make it a snap to install and integrate with multiple MFDs.
ENHANCED AWARENESS WITH CLEARCRUISE™
Combine M232 with a Raymarine Axiom MFD and take advantage of ClearCruise™ intelligent thermal analytics. ClearCruise™ provides audible and visual alerts when “non-water” objects such as boats, obstacles, or navigation markers are identified in the scene.
320 × 240 resolution for clear, detailed images
4× e-Zoom for extended range performance
Ethernet-enabled for simple integration with your other electronics
Pan & Tilt
- Detector Type: 320 × 240 VOx Microbolometer
- Video Refresh Rate: 9 Hz
- Field of View: 24° × 18°
- E-Zoom: 4x
- Image Processing: FLIR Proprietary Digital Detail Enhancement
- Pan/Tilt Range Pan: 360° (continuos), Tilt: +110°, -90°
- Video Output: H264 IP Video stream
- Power Requirements 12 or 24 VDC
- Power Consumption 15 W (typical) 18 W (max)
- Weight: 3kg
- Wind max: 100 mph (161 kph)
- Waterproof rating: IPX6
- Size: 161.1 (dia.) x 229.3 (ht.) mm
- Range: Person in the water 457m (1500ft) - Small Vessel 1.3km
In The Box
- M232 Thermal Camera
- Thermal camera base-seal
- Fixing Harware
- Self-adhesive decals (for ball-down mounting only)
- RayNet-to-RJ45 adapter cable (100 mm)
- Right-angled RayNet-to-RayNet cable (10 m)
- Right-angled 3-pin power cable (10 m)
- Top-down riser kit (includes riser, riser base seal, and riser mounting template)
- Documentation pack
This item is currently not in stock but is available to preorder, with a lead time of up to 14 days.
Stock can move quickly, so this is just a suggestion of current levels, please phone the shop to confirm.
The ship to store service is based on Head Office sending stock to a branch.
If you wish to call & collect stock, please do so over the phone using the number provided.
Our Mail Order team ship chandlery, yacht parts and sailing clothing around the world. We use the best value couriers available, and we will endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost effectively as possible.
UK Standard Delivery
- UK Mainland 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- UK Mainland 1 - 25Kg £5.95 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- UK Mainland 25Kg+ Price on request
- UK Mainland Next Day 0 - 25Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 1 - 20Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
- Channel Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £5.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- Channel Islands 1 - 20Kg £13.50 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- Channel Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
UK Exceptional Delivery
- UK Mainland; Antifoul & paints £5.95
- UK Mainland; Inflatable dinghy £10.00
- UK Mainland; Liferafts £17.50
- UK Mainland; Flares £20.00
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Antifoul & paints £9.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Liferafts price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
- Channel Islands; Antifoul & paints £13.50
- Channel Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request Channel Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will exchange or refund your goods in full, provided that the items are returned within 14 days of receipt.*
Please check the condition of goods on arrival - we are unable to accept goods damaged during shipping after 14 days.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and in a saleable condition i.e. shoe boxes must be in the same condition as when received.
Goods must be unused and security seals intact.*
If you would like to return goods because they were ordered incorrectly or if clothing does not fit, return postage will be at your expense. If you would like us to replace the goods with another size or colour, we will charge carriage on the replacement.
Please be aware that some navigational and safety products may be dated, and as such a full refund may in some cases not be possible. If you are purchasing dated navigational charts we suggest you contact us for more information.
If you receive your goods and believe them to be faulty, please contact us straight away with a brief description of the problem. If we require you to return the product for a replacement, we will send you a pre-paid Royal Mail label for delivery back to us. Unfortuantely we cannot send the courier back to collect the items.
Returning goods to Force 4 is easy!
- Please contact us by ringing 0345 1300 710 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org. This way we'll be able to determine whether you would like to return the product for a refund or whether you'd like to exchange the product. We are unable to process the return of faulty goods that we're not expecting.
- We'll then give you a returns number. This returns number will need to be clearly marked on the outside of your parcel so it can be identified on arrival. Please note, failure to mark a returns reference number on the outside of your parcel may result in a delay in processing your return.
- Don't forget your proof of postage, just in case!
- Once we receive the item we'll be able to proceed with a refund or an exchange.
*this excludes faulty goods with manufacturers defects. If goods are found to be faulty during use, after the returns period, please just give us a ring on 0345 1300 710 and we'll be happy to help.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Ask a question
Men's Size Guide
|To Fit Height||To Fit Chest|
|X SMALL||5'2" - 5'4"||34 - 36"|
|SMALL||5'5" - 5'7"||36 - 38"|
|MEDIUM||5'7" - 5'10"||38 - 40"|
|LARGE||5'11" - 6'1"||41 - 43"|
|X LARGE||6'1" - 6'3"||44 - 46"|
|XX LARGE||6'3" - 6'5"||46 - 48"|
|UK||EURO||MENS US||LADIES US|