EV-200 Autopilot Linear Pack
- Delivery & Returns
- Questions & Answers
Evolution Autopilot with p70s, ACU-200 and Type 1 Mechanical Linear Drive designed for mid-sized sailing vessels with mechanical steering.
EV1 Sensor Core
The EV-1 is designed for Evolution mechanical and hydraulic autopilot systems. SeaTalkng networking enables a single cable connection for power and data to the Evolution ACU (actuator control unit) and extended SeaTalkng and NMEA2000 networks.
The rugged ACU (Actuator Control Unit) delivers reliable autopilot drive power and also provides power to the SeaTalkng bus.
p70s Autopilot Control Head (Sail)
The p70s autopilot control head is a push-button operation controller designed primarily for sailboats. Advanced LED backlighting offers low power consumption and delivers vibrant colour and contrast. Wide horizontal and vertical viewing angles ensure the display can be seen clearly from acute positions. The p70s control head also features the LightHouse user interface and a start up wizard to help you configure the pilot quickly and easily.
Type 1 Mechanical Linear (12V)
The outstanding design of the Raymarine linear drive unit provides: powerful thrust, fast hardover times and quiet operation
low backdrive force, to minimize the drive’s effect on the boat’s steering when the autopilot is in standby
a powerful electric motor controlled by an electromagnetic fail-safe clutch, using a high tensile belt drive and epicyclic gearbox
high performance for minimum current consumption
Automagic™ - No lengthy calibration procedures to perform. No compass calibration required. Plug and play connections
Easy to install - Freedom from the restrictions of conventional heading sensors. EV sensor core can be installed above or below deck. Install upside-down or off the vessel's centre line.
Aerospace technology - 9-axis precision monitoring of pitch, roll, yaw and heading
EV-1 Sensor Core
- Nominal supply voltage 12 V (powered by SeaTalkng system)
- Power consumption (taken from SeaTalkng system) 30 mA
- Sensors: 3-axis digital accelerometer, 3-axis digital compass,3-axis gyro digital angular rate sensor
- Data connections: SeaTalkng
- Waterproof rating: IPX 6
- Diameter: 140 mm (5.5 in)
- Depth (including mounting enclosure): 35 mm (1.4 in)
- Depth (including wall bracket): 95 mm (3.8 in)
- Weight: 0.29 kg (0.64 lbs)
P70s Control Head
- Autopilot controller (button) Raymarine p70s
- Raymarine Part Number E70328
- Nominal voltage 12v DC
- Voltage range 9 to 16v DC
- Screen size 3.5"
- Display Sunlight readable optically bonded LCD
- Resolution 320 x 240 QVGA
- Colours 16 bit colour (64K colours)
- Colour Palettes Four colour pallettes - two day, inverse and red / black
- LCD Brightness 1200 nit
- Power consumption 1.6 Watts
- Connections SeaTalk & SeaTalkng compliant with NMEA2000 marine networks
- Operating temperature -025ºC to 55ºC (-13ºF to 131ºF)
- Storage temperature -030ºC to 70ºC (-22ºF to 158ºF)
- Relative humidity 93% max
- Waterproofing IPX6
- Nominal power supply: 12 V or 24 V
- Drive current output: maximum continuous 15 A at supply voltage
- Drive clutch output: up to 2.0 A continuous, selectable between 12/24 V
- Connections: Rudder reference sensor, Sleep switch, Power, Drive motor, Drive clutch, Ground
- Power consumption (standby)
- main power supply: ACU-200/300/400: 300 mA (12/24 V)
- Power consumption (standby)
- SeaTalkng power supply: 20 mA (12 V)
- SeaTalkng power out: 3 A at 12 V (fuse protected at 3 A)
- Data connections: SeaTalkng
- Waterproof rating : Drip resistant
- Dimensions (mm): 285W x 211.5H x 64.5D
- Weight: 2.2kg (4.84 lbs)
Type-1 Linear Drive
- Maximum boat displacement: 11,000 kg (24,000 lb)
- Peak thrust: 295 kg (650 lb)
- Maximum stroke: 300 mm (12")
- Hard-over to hard-over times: 11 Seconds
- Maximum rudder torque: 735 nm (6,500 lb.in)
- Power consumption: 18-36 W
In The Box
- Ev-1 Sensor Core
- ACU-200 Actuator Control Unit
- P70s Autpilot Control Head (Sail)
- Type 1 Mechanical Linear Drive
- STNG 5m Backbone Cable
- STNG 5 Way Connector Block
- STNG 0.4m Spur Cable
- STNG 0.4m Power Cable
- STNG T Piece x 2
- STNG Terminators x 2
This item is currently not in stock but is available to preorder, with a lead time of up to 14 days.
Stock can move quickly, so this is just a suggestion of current levels, please phone the shop to confirm.
The ship to store service is based on Head Office sending stock to a branch.
If you wish to call & collect stock, please do so over the phone using the number provided.
This item is currently not available to purchase.
Our Mail Order team ship chandlery, yacht parts and sailing clothing around the world. We use the best value couriers available, and we will endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost effectively as possible.
International Orders: Due to delays we have had to suspend our international delivery options. We are currently only able to offer an Airmail service for orders under 2kg
UK Standard Delivery
- UK Mainland 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- UK Mainland 1 - 25Kg £5.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- UK Mainland 25Kg+ Price on request
- UK Mainland Next Day 0 - 25Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature, orders must be placed before midday
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 1 - 20Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
- Channel Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £5.95 Royal Mail Service Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Channel Islands 1 - 20Kg £13.50 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Channel Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
UK Exceptional Delivery
- UK Mainland; Antifoul & paints £5.95
- UK Mainland; Inflatable dinghy £10.00
- UK Mainland; Liferafts £17.50
- UK Mainland; Flares £20.00
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Antifoul & paints £9.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Liferafts price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
- Channel Islands; Antifoul & paints £13.50
- Channel Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request Channel Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will exchange or refund your goods in full, provided that the items are returned within 14 days of receipt.*
Please check the condition of goods on arrival - we are unable to accept goods damaged during shipping after 14 days.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and in a saleable condition i.e. shoe boxes must be in the same condition as when received.
Goods must be unused and security seals intact.*
If you would like to return goods because they were ordered incorrectly or if clothing does not fit, return postage will be at your expense. If you would like us to replace the goods with another size or colour, we will charge carriage on the replacement.
Please be aware that some navigational and safety products may be dated, and as such a full refund may in some cases not be possible. If you are purchasing dated navigational charts we suggest you contact us for more information.
If you receive your goods and believe them to be faulty, please contact us straight away with a brief description of the problem. If we require you to return the product for a replacement, we will send you a pre-paid Royal Mail label for delivery back to us. Unfortuantely we cannot send the courier back to collect the items.
Returning goods to Force 4 is easy!
- Please contact us by ringing 0345 1300 710 or email on email@example.com. This way we'll be able to determine whether you would like to return the product for a refund or whether you'd like to exchange the product. We are unable to process the return of faulty goods that we're not expecting.
- We'll then give you a returns number. This returns number will need to be clearly marked on the outside of your parcel so it can be identified on arrival. Please note, failure to mark a returns reference number on the outside of your parcel may result in a delay in processing your return.
- Don't forget your proof of postage, just in case!
- Once we receive the item we'll be able to proceed with a refund or an exchange.
*this excludes faulty goods with manufacturers defects. If goods are found to be faulty during use, after the returns period, please just give us a ring on 0345 1300 710 and we'll be happy to help.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Ask a question
Men's Size Guide
|To Fit Height||To Fit Chest|
|X SMALL||5'2" - 5'4"||34 - 36"|
|SMALL||5'5" - 5'7"||36 - 38"|
|MEDIUM||5'7" - 5'10"||38 - 40"|
|LARGE||5'11" - 6'1"||41 - 43"|
|X LARGE||6'1" - 6'3"||44 - 46"|
|XX LARGE||6'3" - 6'5"||46 - 48"|
|UK||EURO||MENS US||LADIES US|