NaviPack Portable LED Navigation Light Kit
- Delivery & Returns
Please Note: this product will not be available until February 2021
NaviPack Portable LED Navigation Light Kit with RailBlaza mounts - A very well made set of portable nav lights and mounts suitable for a wide variety of vessels.
Whats in the kit:
- 1 x Extenda Pole 1000
- 1 x Illuminate i360 Light
- 1 x IPS Port Starboard Light
- 1 x StarPort
- 1 x SidePort
- 1 x QuikPort (with 3M VHB adhesive pad)
- 1 x fastener pack
- Storage bag
The i360 all round white light meets the required standards for an all-round white navigation light for power and sailboats under 12 metres, and kayaks & canoes.
With circuit board manufacture, plastic moulding and assembly all done in New Zealand, this is a quality unit, at an affordable price.
AA batteries mean many more light hours when compared to AAA, and as it’s battery powered there’s no need for external wiring and switching. To maximise battery life we have used a high quality, Japanese made, Nichia power LED and a high efficiency digital circuit.
It is lightweight, and IP67 rated for dust and water ingress, meaning it will float with the lens right up out of the water.
The i360 Bi-Colour/Port/Starboard light is compatible with any RAILBLAZA StarPort, SidePort, RIBPort or RailMount, so can be mounted just about anywhere.
The iPS Light is also designed to fit any RAILBLAZA mounting port and made in New Zealand using high quality materials, and the latest LED technology.
Clearly visible from a distance of up to 2nm and featuring 3 operation modes; Bi-Colour Port Starboard mode, Port light only mode and Starboard light only mode.
The IPS Light uses 3 AA batteries (not included) with a battery life of 24-28 hours (12-14 hours in Bi-Colour mode). Its waterproof to 1 metre and floats in an upright position with the lens clear of water.
The robust and lightweight Extenda Pole 1000 is the most versatile light, flag and camera mounting pole you can buy. It disassembles to a short length for easy storage (350mm or 14?), and has great corrosion and UV resistance.
You can extend it by adding extra 300mm long extender pieces which can be purchased separately.
The base of the pole clips into any of the many RAILBLAZA StarPort mounts, and the top will hold any RAILBLAZA accessory.
Also features an eye to hold a flag, and tie down hooks on each section. Supplied complete with a velcro strap to keep the parts together when not in use.
Extenda Pole is perfect for holding lights, cameras, flags and torches.
The RAILBLAZA StarPort is a unique and versatile mount, if you need this versatility from a vertical surface, but require a horizontal socket, SidePort is the mount for you. It is a unique and versatile multifunctional mount, which is used in a huge number of applications and allows users to fit and swap out our full range of RAILBLAZA accessories. Made from high grade engineering plastics, the StarPort is easy to fit and stylish. It can be surface or recess mounted on power boats, inflatables, sail boats, kayaks, ATVs, garages and many other applications.
Ideally suited for gunwales of smaller tinnies, vertical cockpit wells on kayaks and any other application where you have a vertical surface, but need a horizontal StarPort.
Fitted in only minutes, and sold with all necessary stainless steel fasteners the SidePort is a fantastic mount and great value for money.
The QuikPort is a stylish, low profile, stick-on mount. Hold your camera, navigation lights, phone, gas bottle or drink holder on to your inflatable boat or SUP, or almost anywhere else, without drilling holes.
Designed to fit into much tighter spaces than the RIBPort, and is a lower cost option.
Made in New Zealand from quality engineering plastics, the QuikPort comes with a 3M VHB self-adhesive pad, or can be glued if that’s your preference. Suitable for use on almost any surface, QuikPort is proven to stick well to PVC, Hypalon, fibreglass, epoxy, and will even stick to polyethylene kayaks.
- No wires required
- Powered by AA batteries (not included) - each light uses 3 batteries
- Lights meet USCG 2nm standards
- Pole disassembles for easy stowage
- Easily detached using RAILBLAZA StarPort mounts
- Comes with tidy storage bag
- All fasteners supplied
This item is currently not in stock but is available to preorder, with a lead time of up to 14 days.
Stock can move quickly, so this is just a suggestion of current levels, please phone the shop to confirm.
The ship to store service is based on Head Office sending stock to a branch.
If you wish to call & collect stock, please do so over the phone using the number provided.
This item is currently only available to buy online.
Our Mail Order team ship chandlery, yacht parts and sailing clothing around the world. We use the best value couriers available, and we will endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost effectively as possible.
UK Standard Delivery
- UK Mainland 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- UK Mainland 1 - 25Kg £5.95 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- UK Mainland 25Kg+ Price on request
- UK Mainland Next Day 0 - 25Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 1 - 20Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
- Channel Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £5.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- Channel Islands 1 - 20Kg £13.50 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- Channel Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
UK Exceptional Delivery
- UK Mainland; Antifoul & paints £5.95
- UK Mainland; Inflatable dinghy £10.00
- UK Mainland; Liferafts £17.50
- UK Mainland; Flares £20.00
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Antifoul & paints £9.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Liferafts price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
- Channel Islands; Antifoul & paints £13.50
- Channel Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request Channel Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will exchange or refund your goods in full, provided that the items are returned within 14 days of receipt.*
Please check the condition of goods on arrival - we are unable to accept goods damaged during shipping after 14 days.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and in a saleable condition i.e. shoe boxes must be in the same condition as when received.
Goods must be unused and security seals intact.*
If you would like to return goods because they were ordered incorrectly or if clothing does not fit, return postage will be at your expense. If you would like us to replace the goods with another size or colour, we will charge carriage on the replacement.
Please be aware that some navigational and safety products may be dated, and as such a full refund may in some cases not be possible. If you are purchasing dated navigational charts we suggest you contact us for more information.
If you receive your goods and believe them to be faulty, please contact us straight away with a brief description of the problem. If we require you to return the product for a replacement, we will send you a pre-paid Royal Mail label for delivery back to us. Unfortuantely we cannot send the courier back to collect the items.
Returning goods to Force 4 is easy!
- Please contact us by ringing 0345 1300 710 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org. This way we'll be able to determine whether you would like to return the product for a refund or whether you'd like to exchange the product. We are unable to process the return of faulty goods that we're not expecting.
- We'll then give you a returns number. This returns number will need to be clearly marked on the outside of your parcel so it can be identified on arrival. Please note, failure to mark a returns reference number on the outside of your parcel may result in a delay in processing your return.
- Don't forget your proof of postage, just in case!
- Once we receive the item we'll be able to proceed with a refund or an exchange.
*this excludes faulty goods with manufacturers defects. If goods are found to be faulty during use, after the returns period, please just give us a ring on 0345 1300 710 and we'll be happy to help.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Ask a question
Men's Size Guide
|To Fit Height||To Fit Chest|
|X SMALL||5'2" - 5'4"||34 - 36"|
|SMALL||5'5" - 5'7"||36 - 38"|
|MEDIUM||5'7" - 5'10"||38 - 40"|
|LARGE||5'11" - 6'1"||41 - 43"|
|X LARGE||6'1" - 6'3"||44 - 46"|
|XX LARGE||6'3" - 6'5"||46 - 48"|
|UK||EURO||MENS US||LADIES US|