Core Man Overboard Alarm
- Delivery & Returns
The Core is a compact, portable overboard alarm and emergency light system. It reacts within 2 seconds of a person falling overboard and can easily be switched between vessels without the time and cost of wired installation. The Core can connect with up to 15 wearable OLAS transmitters, creating a virtual lifeline, and can cover a vessel up to 50ft.
The OLAS tags are compact, lightweight and have user replaceable batteries, and are suitable for adults, children, pets or important items which may fall overboard.
The Core wirelessly tracks the OLAS transmitters around the vessel. When a person wearing a transmitter falls overboard the in-built alarm is triggered and a high-power 55lm emergency red light gives visual indication and illuminates the surrounding area, all within 4 seconds.
As well as triggering the Alarm, the Core connects with the free OLAS mobile App providing an easy to read arrow back to the alert position plus essential MOB last known position information and an auto populated VHF prompt screen to support the crew during the stress of a recovery operation.
The Core gives skippers complete confidence that in the event of a MOB incident, the entire crew are alerted instantly and can take immediate recovery actions.
Any OLAS transmitting devices, the OLAS Tags and OLAS Float-On LED light, within range can be tracked by the CORE. The CORE clearly indicates how many OLAS transmitters are connected during the setup process and they can be custom named making them easy to allocate. Transmitters can be Added/Removed from the system either using the mobile App or through simple inbuilt switching process.
The Core is easily operated via the OLAS App, free to download from the App Store for iOS and the Google Play Store for Android. The OLAS App is a powerful tool for controlling the Core, the OLAS transmitters and for aiding in fast rescue.
• Powered by 5V USB power supply enabling it to be used on different vessels without requiring hard wiring.
• 85db alarm will sound to indicate an OLAS transmitter has gone out of range
• Indication of which transmitter has triggered the alarm
• Records the GPS location of where the alarm was triggered
• Clear guidance back to the GPS location where the alarm was triggered
• Clear display of the time and GPS location of where the alarm was triggered and the user's current location.
• VHF emergency script with automatically input GPS co-ordinates and custom vessel information
• Solo Mode - for when boating on your own within 2G cellular range or offshore Wifi. Solo mode will send an automatic text message to a custom number with your location and time of the incident. If a self-rescue is managed an automatic text is sent cancelling the alert
• Unit Size: 92 x 90 x 38mm
This item is currently not in stock but is available to preorder, with a lead time of up to 14 days.
Stock can move quickly, so this is just a suggestion of current levels, please phone the shop to confirm.
The ship to store service is based on Head Office sending stock to a branch.
If you wish to call & collect stock, please do so over the phone using the number provided.
This item is currently not available to purchase.
Our Mail Order team ship chandlery, yacht parts and sailing clothing around the world. We use the best value couriers available, and we will endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost effectively as possible.
UK Standard Delivery
- UK Mainland 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- UK Mainland 1 - 25Kg £5.95 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- UK Mainland 25Kg+ Price on request
- UK Mainland Next Day 0 - 25Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 1 - 20Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
- Channel Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £5.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- Channel Islands 1 - 20Kg £13.50 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- Channel Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
UK Exceptional Delivery
- UK Mainland; Antifoul & paints £5.95
- UK Mainland; Inflatable dinghy £10.00
- UK Mainland; Liferafts £15.00
- UK Mainland; Flares £20.00
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Antifoul & paints £9.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Liferafts price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
- Channel Islands; Antifoul & paints £13.50
- Channel Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request Channel Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will exchange or refund your goods in full, provided that the items are returned within 14 days of receipt.*
Please check the condition of goods on arrival - we are unable to accept goods damaged during shipping after 14 days.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and in a saleable condition i.e. shoe boxes must be in the same condition as when received.
Goods must be unused and security seals intact.*
If you would like to return goods because they were ordered incorrectly or if clothing does not fit, return postage will be at your expense. If you would like us to replace the goods with another size or colour, we will charge carriage on the replacement.
Please be aware that some navigational and safety products may be dated, and as such a full refund may in some cases not be possible. If you are purchasing dated navigational charts we suggest you contact us for more information.
If you receive your goods and believe them to be faulty, please contact us straight away with a brief description of the problem. If we require you to return the product for a replacement, we will send you a pre-paid Royal Mail label for delivery back to us. Unfortuantely we cannot send the courier back to collect the items.
Returning goods to Force 4 is easy!
- Please contact us by ringing 0345 1300 710 or email on email@example.com. This way we'll be able to determine whether you would like to return the product for a refund or whether you'd like to exchange the product. We are unable to process the return of faulty goods that we're not expecting.
- We'll then give you a returns number. This returns number will need to be clearly marked on the outside of your parcel so it can be identified on arrival. Please note, failure to mark a returns reference number on the outside of your parcel may result in a delay in processing your return.
- Don't forget your proof of postage, just in case!
- Once we receive the item we'll be able to proceed with a refund or an exchange.
*this excludes faulty goods with manufacturers defects. If goods are found to be faulty during use, after the returns period, please just give us a ring on 0345 1300 710 and we'll be happy to help.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Ask a question
Men's Size Guide
|To Fit Height||To Fit Chest|
|X SMALL||5'2" - 5'4"||34 - 36"|
|SMALL||5'5" - 5'7"||36 - 38"|
|MEDIUM||5'7" - 5'10"||38 - 40"|
|LARGE||5'11" - 6'1"||41 - 43"|
|X LARGE||6'1" - 6'3"||44 - 46"|
|X LARGE||6'3" - 6'5"||46 - 48"|
|UK||EURO||MENS US||LADIES US|