Multisteer Outboard Engine Hydraulic Steering Kit
- Delivery & Returns
- Questions & Answers
Multiflex manufactures a comprehensive range of outboard hydraulic steering systems suited to pleasure, commercial and fishing boats under the brand name, Multisteer. These state-of-the-art systems have been developed after years of design and testing.
Manufactured under strict quality control on cutting-edge machinery, the final product is subjected to a series of tests before dispatch and is warranted for 1 year. Multisteer products conform to Recreational Craft and Personal Watercraft Directive 2013/53/EU in accordance with EN ISO 10592:1995/Al:2000.
Multisteer Outboard Hydraulic Steering System includes
1. Hydraulic Balanced Cylinder: The cylinder provides linear movement to the engine or rudder depending on the application, steering the boat to starboard or port.
2. Hydraulic Manual Helm Pump: This is an axial piston-driven pump which draws and pushes the flow of steering fluid when the wheel mounted on the helm shaft is rotated. Its volume determines the number of turns required hard over to guide the engine. A lock valve prevents untimely engine movement when the helm is not operated and a pressure relief valve protects the system against unusual pressure increase.
3. Hydraulic Hose Tube: The Hose Tube is designed to transfer steering fluid from helm pump to cylinder and vice versa. Hoses are flexible so as to be routed through complex or small bending radii and are tested at a higher pressure than maximum working pressure to prevent oil leakage.
4. Hydraulic Steering Fluid: Hydraulic Steering Fluid is required, where the helm pump while being turned pushes the fluid, such that it travels through the tubing and displaces the cylinder.
- Robust design
- Ball Bearing Piston race
- Built-in Lock Valve to safeguard feedback from the Rudder
- Integral Relief Valve to protect the steering system from excess pressure
- 3/4” standard tapered Shaft
- Easily accessible Lock Valve Seals & Shaft Seal for replacement
- All Helms include a pair of 90° adjustable Chrome plated Brass Elbow Fittings to connect to 5/16” Hose tube
- Both the Ports are tightly locked with red dummy plugs for hose connection to the Cylinder
- The dummy port is locked with Hex Stud which can be used to connect to the dual station kit
- Mounting Hardware & Template are provided with helms
- Helm mounting is designed in such a way that it is easily interchangeable with other brands
Front Mount Cylinder
- Robust design
- Balanced Cylinder: The number of turns (lock to lock) are equal from port to starboard.
- SS 316L hard chrome plated Piston Rod
- SS 316L Support Rod
- Anodized Aluminium Tube
- Anodized Aluminium Support Brackets
- SS 316L Fasteners – Lock Nuts / Washers etc
- Includes a pair of 90° adjustable chrome plated brass elbow fittings to connect to hose tube
- Installation for single and twin engines
- Includes hex stud assembly to connect cylinder to the engine
115 - 5m pair of flexible hoses with factory crimped hose connectors
175 - 7.5m pair of flexible hoses with factory crimped hose connectors
"These really are state of the art steering systems. Ideal for leisure, commercial and fishing boats."
Leigh Jacobs, Force 4 Director
This item is currently not in stock but is available to preorder, with a lead time of up to 14 days.
Stock can move quickly, so this is just a suggestion of current levels, please phone the shop to confirm.
The ship to store service is based on Head Office sending stock to a branch.
If you wish to call & collect stock, please do so over the phone using the number provided.
|Force 4 Chandlery Cardiff||Not currently in stock||02920 787190|
|Concession & collection point Chichester||Not currently in stock||01243 773788|
|Force 4 Chandlery Chichester||Not currently in stock||01243 773788|
|Force 4 Chandlery Deacons||Not currently in stock||02380 402182|
|Force 4 Chandlery Lymington||Not currently in stock||01590 673698|
|Nailsworth (Head Office)||Not currently in stock||0345 130 0710|
|Force 4 Chandlery Port Hamble||Not currently in stock||02380 454858|
|Force 4 Chandlery Plymouth||01752 548301|
|Force 4 Chandlery Poole||Not currently in stock||01202 723311|
|Force 4 Chandlery Poole Quay||Not currently in stock||01202673056|
|Force 4 Chandlery Southampton||Not currently in stock||02380 632 725|
- Good Availability
- Low Availability
- One item left
This item is currently only available to buy online.
If you are ordering a gift for Christmas please make sure you order is placed before the below dates to ensure delivery in time
- UK Channel Islands - Thursday 16th December
- UK Highlands & Islands (Inc. Shetland etc) - Monday 20th December
- Standard UK Mainland (Excluding H & I) - Tuesday 21st December
- Next Day/Special Delivery - Wednesday 22nd December, 12 midday
* Providing items are in stock. Excludes personalised items. External factors beyond our control may delay your orders.
Our Mail Order team ship chandlery, yacht parts and sailing clothing around the world. We use the best value couriers available, and we will endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost effectively as possible.
International Orders: Due to delays we have had to suspend our international delivery options. We are currently only able to offer an Airmail service for orders under 2kg
UK Standard Delivery
- UK Mainland 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- UK Mainland 1 - 25Kg £5.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- UK Mainland 25Kg+ Price on request
- UK Mainland Next Day 0 - 25Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature, orders must be placed before midday
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 1 - 25Kg £10.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 7-10 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 25Kg+ Price on request
- Channel Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £5.95 Royal Mail Service Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Channel Islands 1 - 20Kg £13.50 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Channel Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
UK Exceptional Delivery
- UK Mainland; Antifoul & paints £5.95
- UK Mainland; Inflatable dinghy £10.00
- UK Mainland; Liferafts £17.50
- UK Mainland; Flares £24.00
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Antifoul & paints £9.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Liferafts price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
- Channel Islands; Antifoul & paints £13.50
- Channel Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request Channel Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will exchange or refund your goods in full, provided that the items are returned within 14 days of receipt.*
Please check the condition of goods on arrival - we are unable to accept goods damaged during shipping after 14 days.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and in a saleable condition i.e. shoe boxes must be in the same condition as when received.
Goods must be unused and security seals intact.*
If you would like to return goods because they were ordered incorrectly or if clothing does not fit, return postage will be at your expense. If you would like us to replace the goods with another size or colour, we will charge carriage on the replacement.
Please be aware that some navigational and safety products may be dated, and as such a full refund may in some cases not be possible. If you are purchasing dated navigational charts we suggest you contact us for more information.
If you receive your goods and believe them to be faulty, please contact us straight away with a brief description of the problem. If we require you to return the product for a replacement, we will send you a pre-paid Royal Mail label for delivery back to us. Unfortuantely we cannot send the courier back to collect the items.
Returning goods to Force 4 is easy!
- Please contact us by ringing 0345 1300 710 or email on [email protected] This way we'll be able to determine whether you would like to return the product for a refund or whether you'd like to exchange the product. We are unable to process the return of faulty goods that we're not expecting.
- We'll then give you a returns number. This returns number will need to be clearly marked on the outside of your parcel so it can be identified on arrival. Please note, failure to mark a returns reference number on the outside of your parcel may result in a delay in processing your return.
- Don't forget your proof of postage, just in case!
- Once we receive the item we'll be able to proceed with a refund or an exchange.
*this excludes faulty goods with manufacturers defects. If goods are found to be faulty during use, after the returns period, please just give us a ring on 0345 1300 710 and we'll be happy to help.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Ask a question
Men's Size Guide
|To Fit Height||To Fit Chest|
|X SMALL||5'2" - 5'4"||34 - 36"|
|SMALL||5'5" - 5'7"||36 - 38"|
|MEDIUM||5'7" - 5'10"||38 - 40"|
|LARGE||5'11" - 6'1"||41 - 43"|
|X LARGE||6'1" - 6'3"||44 - 46"|
|XX LARGE||6'3" - 6'5"||46 - 48"|
|UK||EURO||MENS US||LADIES US|