SCM25 MPPT Solar Chargemaster
- Delivery & Returns
A compact MPPT solar charge regulator suitable for Solar panel power upto 300W (12V)
The innovative technology in the Mastervolt MPPT charge regulators increases the efficiency of the solar panels. The SCM25 MPPT charges your batteries up to 30 % faster than PWM regulators – with the same number of panels. Besides the traditional 36 and 72-cell panels, the SCM25 MPPT is also ideal for the inexpensive 60-cell panels.
The SCM25 MPPT is suitable for all battery types, including Mastervolt Lithium Ion. The charging profiles for all types of batteries are pre-programmed and can be selected at the push of a button. The SCM25 MPPT is quiet and equipped with a very user-friendly, clear display. Built-in protection against overload, high/low battery voltage, overheating, short circuits and reverse polarity ensures that safety comes first. Moreover, the SCM25 MPPT has a robust casing and is protected against condensation in conformity with IP23.
Mastervolt P/No: 131902500
- Very high efficiency for faster charging.
- Stable, accurate Mastervolt Maximum Power Point Tracker.
- Up to 30 % faster charging compared with PWM technology.
- Suitable for inexpensive 60-cell panels.
- Capacity for solar panel configurations from 200 to 700 Wp.
- Suitable for all battery types, including Mastervolt Lithium Ion.
- Automatic 12/24 V detection.
- Flexible charging characteristics.
- Battery temperature sensor for long lifespan.
- Large and bright display.
- Secure switchable output.
- Safe operation, audio signal in case of malfunctions.
- Very quiet operation.
- Robust casing, suitable for humid environments (IP23).
- Max. charge current at 40 °C / 104 °F: 25 A
- System voltage (battery):12/24 V auto select
- Battery types: AGM, gel, wet, Lithium Ion
- Battery temperature sensor: Yes
- Lithium Ion protection: via Multipurpose Contact Output, product code 77030500
- Energy consumption (night):5 mA
- Nominal PV current at 40 °C / 104 °F:18 A
- PV start voltage (12/24 V): 15 V/27 V
- Nominal PV voltage (12 V): 15-66 V
- Nominal PV voltage (24 V): 30-66 V
- Max. PV voltage (Tmin): 75 V
- Max. PV power (12 V):360 Wp
- Max. PV power (24 V): 720 Wp
- Max. efficiency:> 98 %
- Static MPP efficiency: 99.9 %
- Cooling: passive
- Display/read-out: backlit LCD with PV power, load power, battery voltage, charge current, warnings, battery state of charge, battery setting
- Grounding: (-) terminal
- Alarms: buzzer
- Protection degree:IP23
- Dimensions: H135 x W190 x D75 mm
- Weight:1.3 kg
- Temperature range (ambient temp.): -20 °C to 55 °C
- Cable size: max. 10 mm² Litz wire
- Protections: over temperature, over load, high/low battery voltage, high/low PV voltage, short circuit, reverse polarity & HV transients
- Relative humidity: 95% non-condensing
Download User Manual here.
This item is currently not in stock but is available to preorder, with a lead time of up to 14 days.
Stock can move quickly, so this is just a suggestion of current levels, please phone the shop to confirm.
The ship to store service is based on Head Office sending stock to a branch.
If you wish to call & collect stock, please do so over the phone using the number provided.
This item is currently not available to purchase.
Our Mail Order team ship chandlery, yacht parts and sailing clothing around the world. We use the best value couriers available, and we will endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost effectively as possible.
International Orders: Due to delays we have had to suspend our international delivery options. We are currently only able to offer an Airmail service for orders under 2kg
UK Standard Delivery
- UK Mainland 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- UK Mainland 1 - 25Kg £5.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- UK Mainland 25Kg+ Price on request
- UK Mainland Next Day 0 - 25Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature, orders must be placed before midday
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 1 - 20Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
- Channel Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £5.95 Royal Mail Service Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Channel Islands 1 - 20Kg £13.50 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Channel Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
UK Exceptional Delivery
- UK Mainland; Antifoul & paints £5.95
- UK Mainland; Inflatable dinghy £10.00
- UK Mainland; Liferafts £17.50
- UK Mainland; Flares £24.00
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Antifoul & paints £9.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Liferafts price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
- Channel Islands; Antifoul & paints £13.50
- Channel Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request Channel Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will exchange or refund your goods in full, provided that the items are returned within 14 days of receipt.*
Please check the condition of goods on arrival - we are unable to accept goods damaged during shipping after 14 days.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and in a saleable condition i.e. shoe boxes must be in the same condition as when received.
Goods must be unused and security seals intact.*
If you would like to return goods because they were ordered incorrectly or if clothing does not fit, return postage will be at your expense. If you would like us to replace the goods with another size or colour, we will charge carriage on the replacement.
Please be aware that some navigational and safety products may be dated, and as such a full refund may in some cases not be possible. If you are purchasing dated navigational charts we suggest you contact us for more information.
If you receive your goods and believe them to be faulty, please contact us straight away with a brief description of the problem. If we require you to return the product for a replacement, we will send you a pre-paid Royal Mail label for delivery back to us. Unfortuantely we cannot send the courier back to collect the items.
Returning goods to Force 4 is easy!
- Please contact us by ringing 0345 1300 710 or email on [email protected] This way we'll be able to determine whether you would like to return the product for a refund or whether you'd like to exchange the product. We are unable to process the return of faulty goods that we're not expecting.
- We'll then give you a returns number. This returns number will need to be clearly marked on the outside of your parcel so it can be identified on arrival. Please note, failure to mark a returns reference number on the outside of your parcel may result in a delay in processing your return.
- Don't forget your proof of postage, just in case!
- Once we receive the item we'll be able to proceed with a refund or an exchange.
*this excludes faulty goods with manufacturers defects. If goods are found to be faulty during use, after the returns period, please just give us a ring on 0345 1300 710 and we'll be happy to help.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Ask a question
Men's Size Guide
|To Fit Height||To Fit Chest|
|X SMALL||5'2" - 5'4"||34 - 36"|
|SMALL||5'5" - 5'7"||36 - 38"|
|MEDIUM||5'7" - 5'10"||38 - 40"|
|LARGE||5'11" - 6'1"||41 - 43"|
|X LARGE||6'1" - 6'3"||44 - 46"|
|XX LARGE||6'3" - 6'5"||46 - 48"|
|UK||EURO||MENS US||LADIES US|