Diesel Dipper Fuel and Tank Cleaner
- Delivery & Returns
Ever had to have your diesel tanks cleaned of sludge? The Diesel Dipper® will do it for you.
Cleaning sludge from a small fuel tank can start at £1000. Anyone with reasonable DIY skills can fit a Diesel Dipper® which will clean the FLOOR of your fuel tank BELOW the suction outlet, keeping it free from Diesel Bug, water and contaminants.
The Diesel Dipper® sucks from the very bottom of your fuel tank, meaning that years of accumulated water and sludge is sucked up via the 12v pump into the Dipper where it is simply drained off before returning the clean fuel back to the tank through a 40 micron washable stainless steel filter.
The Dipper effectively transfers the unwanted contents from the bottom of your large fuel tank into a small tank where they can be managed and removed.
The fully self-contained system can be run independently of the engine but, if used whilst the boat is under way, any water or sludge that is sloshing about on the bottom of the tank will eventually be drawn into the Diesel Dipper®, resulting in even more efficient cleaning.
The Patent Pending "Tank Separator" is the heart of the system. The fuel/water/sludge enters the top and the water/sludge is separated out of the fuel into a collection chamber where the contaminants are easily drained off periodically. Used every day, and independent of the engine running, it effectively scours the very bottom of your fuel tank leaving it clean and free of debris.
The Diesel Dipper® should be connected to the tanks drain plug. If there is no drain plug you can fit a Tank Top "Dip Tube" (available separately) – a simple fitting is attached to the top of the tank where a 10mm draw pipe is pushed through to rest on the bottom of the tank.
• Pump: 12V DC, 30W
• Includes 5A fuse protection
• Suction Lift: 2.5m
• Size: H37cm x W15cm x D18cm
• Weight: 3kg
• Includes 3/8 BSP fittings with 10mm hose tails
• Supplied with full fitting instructions
This item is currently not in stock but is available to preorder, with a lead time of up to 14 days.
Stock can move quickly, so this is just a suggestion of current levels, please phone the shop to confirm.
The ship to store service is based on Head Office sending stock to a branch.
If you wish to call & collect stock, please do so over the phone using the number provided.
This item is currently not available to purchase.
Our Mail Order team ship chandlery, yacht parts and sailing clothing around the world. We use the best value couriers available, and we will endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost effectively as possible.
UK Standard Delivery
- UK Mainland 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- UK Mainland 1 - 25Kg £5.95 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- UK Mainland 25Kg+ Price on request
- UK Mainland Next Day 0 - 25Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 1 - 20Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
- Channel Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £5.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- Channel Islands 1 - 20Kg £13.50 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- Channel Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
UK Exceptional Delivery
- UK Mainland; Antifoul & paints £5.95
- UK Mainland; Inflatable dinghy £10.00
- UK Mainland; Liferafts £17.50
- UK Mainland; Flares £20.00
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Antifoul & paints £9.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Liferafts price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
- Channel Islands; Antifoul & paints £13.50
- Channel Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request Channel Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will exchange or refund your goods in full, provided that the items are returned within 14 days of receipt.*
Please check the condition of goods on arrival - we are unable to accept goods damaged during shipping after 14 days.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and in a saleable condition i.e. shoe boxes must be in the same condition as when received.
Goods must be unused and security seals intact.*
If you would like to return goods because they were ordered incorrectly or if clothing does not fit, return postage will be at your expense. If you would like us to replace the goods with another size or colour, we will charge carriage on the replacement.
Please be aware that some navigational and safety products may be dated, and as such a full refund may in some cases not be possible. If you are purchasing dated navigational charts we suggest you contact us for more information.
If you receive your goods and believe them to be faulty, please contact us straight away with a brief description of the problem. If we require you to return the product for a replacement, we will send you a pre-paid Royal Mail label for delivery back to us. Unfortuantely we cannot send the courier back to collect the items.
Returning goods to Force 4 is easy!
- Please contact us by ringing 0345 1300 710 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org. This way we'll be able to determine whether you would like to return the product for a refund or whether you'd like to exchange the product. We are unable to process the return of faulty goods that we're not expecting.
- We'll then give you a returns number. This returns number will need to be clearly marked on the outside of your parcel so it can be identified on arrival. Please note, failure to mark a returns reference number on the outside of your parcel may result in a delay in processing your return.
- Don't forget your proof of postage, just in case!
- Once we receive the item we'll be able to proceed with a refund or an exchange.
*this excludes faulty goods with manufacturers defects. If goods are found to be faulty during use, after the returns period, please just give us a ring on 0345 1300 710 and we'll be happy to help.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Ask a question
Men's Size Guide
|To Fit Height||To Fit Chest|
|X SMALL||5'2" - 5'4"||34 - 36"|
|SMALL||5'5" - 5'7"||36 - 38"|
|MEDIUM||5'7" - 5'10"||38 - 40"|
|LARGE||5'11" - 6'1"||41 - 43"|
|X LARGE||6'1" - 6'3"||44 - 46"|
|XX LARGE||6'3" - 6'5"||46 - 48"|
|UK||EURO||MENS US||LADIES US|