Majestic UFO X TV Antenna
- Delivery & Returns
The Majestic UFO X Marine TV Antenna is the latest in digital technology and high performance for TV Reception in any mobile environment. It has the highest gain of any TV antenna for its tiny 27cm Diameter. It might be small but its packed with powerful technology.
Size: The UFO X is only 24cm (9.4”) in diameter.
Gain: The UFO X has a 30dB High Gain Amplifier built into the Antenna (For every 3dB Gain the signal level doubles). This gives you a huge advantage over other TV antennas because now you have a very strong signal in the antenna that has not had any interference being induced when it received the signal, and with a very strong signal being sent down the cable, the electrical interference is insignificant compared to the strong signal. Once the signal is sent down to the junction we do not need to do any filtering or cleaning to give you excellent digital reception.
Polarisation: The UFO X has had a vertical and horizontal plane incorporated to give you the performance needed in both Vertical and Horizontal locations. This feature is rarely found in TV Antennas as most are either designed to work in a Vertical or Horizontal application. For those that are looking for a TV antenna that can perform world-wide covering both vertical and horizontal, digital and analog signals then the Majestic UFO X Marine TV Antenna is the ultimate choice.
SNR: Signal to Noise Ratio. This is one of the most important factors of a TV Antenna which has an amplifier. The lower the signal to noise ratio the better the amplifier performs. Basically we are comparing Signal vs Noise. The more signal we have and the less noise we have the better the amplifier works. The UFO X uses state-of-the-art-technology to produce a very low a signal to noise ratio of 3dB which is extremely low compared to most other brands. This means that more signal is amplified and less noise is amplified, which in turn means better performance. This also significantly improves distance performance, as the further you get the signal is weaker, and the noise of electrical interference, other noise still remains high, so the UFO X Amplifier is able to clean the signal and give you exceptional performance
Indicator Lighting: When the Majestic UFO X Marine TV Antenna antenna is powered up through the junction box, there are two lights which light up. The junction box has its own Green LED light to indicate that there is power getting to the junction box. Then the UFO X has a Bright Blue light which shines through the case giving you easy identification that the UFO X is powered up.
UHF/VHF/FM: The UFO X is capable of receiving signals on different frequencies. Throughout various countries there are UHF and VHF signals for Digital and analog TV, the UFO X can pick them up and integrate the process in the antenna and amplify them and send a nice clean signal down the cable for your TV. But more importantly the UFO X can pick up FM signal and boost this performance. The UFO X Junction box has Two Outputs and you can use one of them for the FM Signal to give you improved radio performance. The two outputs from the junction box incorporate UHF/VHF/FM/DAB so it does not matter which port you use for the different devices.
- VHF - 47MHz - 230MHz
- UHF - 470MHZ - 862MHz
- FM - 87MHz - 108MHz
3 Year Warranty: Majestic antennas are designed and developed for the outdoor environment and are provided with a 3 year worldwide warranty.
- Reception: DVB-T2,ATSC,DAB/FM,ISDB-T, BMBT/H
- Current Draw @ 12 Volt: Less than 0.1A
- Gain: 20dB
- Base Thread :1" 14TPI
- Weight: 300g
- Voltage range 10.9 to 24VDC
In The Box
- UFO X antenna
- White deck mount
- 10m cable
- Power cable
- Junction box
- User manual
This item is currently not in stock but is available to preorder, with a lead time of up to 14 days.
Stock can move quickly, so this is just a suggestion of current levels, please phone the shop to confirm.
The ship to store service is based on Head Office sending stock to a branch.
If you wish to call & collect stock, please do so over the phone using the number provided.
This item is currently not available to purchase.
Our Mail Order team ship chandlery, yacht parts and sailing clothing around the world. We use the best value couriers available, and we will endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost effectively as possible.
International Orders: Due to delays we have had to suspend our international delivery options.
UK Standard Delivery
- UK Mainland 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- UK Mainland 1 - 25Kg £5.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- UK Mainland 25Kg+ Price on request
- UK Mainland Next Day 0 - 25Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature, orders must be placed before midday
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 1 - 25Kg £10.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 7-10 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 25Kg+ Price on request
- Channel Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £5.95 Royal Mail Service Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Channel Islands 1 - 25Kg £13.50 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Channel Islands 25Kg+ Price on request
UK Exceptional Delivery
- UK Mainland; Antifoul & paints £5.95
- UK Mainland; Inflatable dinghy £10.00
- UK Mainland; Liferafts £17.50
- UK Mainland; Flares £49.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Antifoul & paints £9.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Liferafts price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
- Channel Islands; Antifoul & paints £13.50
- Channel Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request Channel Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will exchange or refund your goods in full, provided that the items are returned within 14 days of receipt.*
Please check the condition of goods on arrival - we are unable to accept goods damaged during shipping after 14 days.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and in a saleable condition i.e. shoe boxes must be in the same condition as when received.
Goods must be unused and security seals intact.*
If you would like to return goods because they were ordered incorrectly or if clothing does not fit, return postage will be at your expense. If you would like us to replace the goods with another size or colour, we will charge carriage on the replacement.
Please be aware that some navigational and safety products may be dated, and as such a full refund may in some cases not be possible. If you are purchasing dated navigational charts we suggest you contact us for more information.
If you receive your goods and believe them to be faulty, please contact us straight away with a brief description of the problem. If we require you to return the product for a replacement, we will send you a pre-paid Royal Mail label for delivery back to us. Unfortuantely we cannot send the courier back to collect the items.
Returning goods to Force 4 is easy!
- Please contact us by ringing 0345 1300 710 or email on [email protected] This way we'll be able to determine whether you would like to return the product for a refund or whether you'd like to exchange the product. We are unable to process the return of faulty goods that we're not expecting.
- We'll then give you a returns number. This returns number will need to be clearly marked on the outside of your parcel so it can be identified on arrival. Please note, failure to mark a returns reference number on the outside of your parcel may result in a delay in processing your return.
- Don't forget your proof of postage, just in case!
- Once we receive the item we'll be able to proceed with a refund or an exchange.
*this excludes faulty goods with manufacturers defects. If goods are found to be faulty during use, after the returns period, please just give us a ring on 0345 1300 710 and we'll be happy to help.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Ask a question
Men's Size Guide
|To Fit Height||To Fit Chest|
|X SMALL||5'2" - 5'4"||34 - 36"|
|SMALL||5'5" - 5'7"||36 - 38"|
|MEDIUM||5'7" - 5'10"||38 - 40"|
|LARGE||5'11" - 6'1"||41 - 43"|
|X LARGE||6'1" - 6'3"||44 - 46"|
|XX LARGE||6'3" - 6'5"||46 - 48"|
|UK||EURO||MENS US||LADIES US|