Magma Newport 2 Gas Barbecue
- Get it on Wednesday, 18th May if ordered within the next --:--:-- and select Next Day Delivery *UK Mainland Only
- Order will be dispatched within 5 working days
- This is a special order product and may experience shipping delays. Please call our Mail Order team to confirm delivery lead time.
- Ask a question
- Delivery & Returns
- Questions & Answers
Just right for grilling upto 8 large hamburgers! The gourmet Newport 2 features an in-built thermometer for precise cooking.
It grills quickly, evenly & disassembles easily for cleaning.
- Dependable electronic ignition system - always lights
- Efficient combustion system - won’t blow out
- Hermetically sealed thermometer
- 23x46cm (9x18") cooking grill with tightly spaced grid struts
- 100% 18-9 mirror polished stainless steel construction with no sharp edges
- Full size inner safety shell - funnels grease into front-access grease tray, reducing flare-up & heat discolouration
- Convenient snap-out dual radiant plate for even heat distribution & easy clean-up
- Oversized, perfectly balanced, lockable lid - won’t slam shut
- Integrated fold-away legs - rail mount & other mount options available separately
- Swiveling control/valve regulator - fits Camping Gaz (CV470 or CV270) Propane/Butane mix fuel canisters
- Will easily adapt to the boats existing onboard gas supply.
Please Note: The serving shelf shown in the image is not included.
This item is currently not in stock but is available to preorder, with a lead time of up to 14 days.
Stock can move quickly, so this is just a suggestion of current levels, please phone the shop to confirm.
The ship to store service is based on Head Office sending stock to a branch.
If you wish to call & collect stock, please do so over the phone using the number provided.
|Cardiff||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 27th May 2022||02920 787190|
|Chichester||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 24th May 2022||01243 773788|
|Lymington||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 26th May 2022||01590 673698|
|Nailsworth (Head Office)||0345 130 0710|
|Port Hamble||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 24th May 2022||02380 454858|
|Plymouth||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 25th May 2022||01752 548301|
|Poole Quay||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 26th May 2022||01202673056|
|Southampton||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 26th May 2022||02380 632 725|
- Good Availability
- Low Availability
- One item left
Our Mail Order team ship chandlery, yacht parts and sailing clothing around the world. We use the best value couriers available, and we will endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost effectively as possible.
International Orders: Due to delays we have had to suspend our international delivery options.
UK Standard Delivery
- UK Mainland 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- UK Mainland 1 - 25Kg £5.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- UK Mainland 25Kg+ Price on request
- UK Mainland Next Day 0 - 25Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature, orders must be placed before midday
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 1 - 25Kg £10.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 7-10 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 25Kg+ Price on request
- Channel Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £5.95 Royal Mail Service Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Channel Islands 1 - 25Kg £13.50 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Channel Islands 25Kg+ Price on request
UK Exceptional Delivery
- UK Mainland; Antifoul & paints £5.95
- UK Mainland; Inflatable dinghy £10.00
- UK Mainland; Liferafts £17.50
- UK Mainland; Flares £49.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Antifoul & paints £9.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Liferafts price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
- Channel Islands; Antifoul & paints £13.50
- Channel Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request Channel Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will exchange or refund your goods in full, provided that the items are returned within 14 days of receipt.*
Please check the condition of goods on arrival - we are unable to accept goods damaged during shipping after 14 days.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and in a saleable condition i.e. shoe boxes must be in the same condition as when received.
Goods must be unused and security seals intact.*
If you would like to return goods because they were ordered incorrectly or if clothing does not fit, return postage will be at your expense. If you would like us to replace the goods with another size or colour, we will charge carriage on the replacement.
Please be aware that some navigational and safety products may be dated, and as such a full refund may in some cases not be possible. If you are purchasing dated navigational charts we suggest you contact us for more information.
If you receive your goods and believe them to be faulty, please contact us straight away with a brief description of the problem. If we require you to return the product for a replacement, we will send you a pre-paid Royal Mail label for delivery back to us. Unfortuantely we cannot send the courier back to collect the items.
Returning goods to Force 4 is easy!
- Please contact us by ringing 0345 1300 710 or email on [email protected] This way we'll be able to determine whether you would like to return the product for a refund or whether you'd like to exchange the product. We are unable to process the return of faulty goods that we're not expecting.
- We'll then give you a returns number. This returns number will need to be clearly marked on the outside of your parcel so it can be identified on arrival. Please note, failure to mark a returns reference number on the outside of your parcel may result in a delay in processing your return.
- Don't forget your proof of postage, just in case!
- Once we receive the item we'll be able to proceed with a refund or an exchange.
*this excludes faulty goods with manufacturers defects. If goods are found to be faulty during use, after the returns period, please just give us a ring on 0345 1300 710 and we'll be happy to help.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Ask a question
Men's Size Guide
|To Fit Height||To Fit Chest|
|X SMALL||5'2" - 5'4"||34 - 36"|
|SMALL||5'5" - 5'7"||36 - 38"|
|MEDIUM||5'7" - 5'10"||38 - 40"|
|LARGE||5'11" - 6'1"||41 - 43"|
|X LARGE||6'1" - 6'3"||44 - 46"|
|XX LARGE||6'3" - 6'5"||46 - 48"|
|UK||EURO||MENS US||LADIES US|