- Delivery & Returns
- Questions & Answers
Free Suncover with this product . Offer valid while stocks last.
HOOK2 5 features SplitShot 2-in-1 sonar with wide-angle, Broadband coverage and DownScan Imaging™, plus a simple and accurate GPS plotter. Just plug it in and fish. With fully automated operation, the HOOK2 series eliminates the hassle of fine-tuning sonar, with one sonar setting to create more visible fish arches, while still maintaining clarity and target separation. Save waypoints, follow trails and navigate to your favorite fishing spot with the simple and accurate GPS Plotter.
The HOOK2 has a wider sonar cone for more than twice the sonar coverage of traditional fish finders. This expanded coverage makes it easier to see fish and track lures and bait as they fall through the water.
Hook2 is easy to install right out of the box with, sonar included and number of very simple installation options.
- 5-inch SolarMAX™ Display
- Autotuning sonar, a new feature that actively adjusts sonar settings as fishing conditions change
- Easy to find fish with double the sonar coverage of traditional fishfinders
- Easiest-to-use menus
- Optimized keypad with one-touch access to key features
- Lowrance® Splitshot™ 2-in-1 sonar with wide-angle Broadband coverage and DownScan Imaging™
- Simple and accurate GPS Plotter
- Easy front-dash or quick-release bracket mount
- Display Size 5.0in (127mm)
- Display Resolution 800 x 480
- Display Type Color TFT
- Sonar Broadband Frequency Wide Angle 200 kHz
- Sonar DownScan™ Frequency 455/800 kHz
- Sonar Broadband Max Power 200w RMS
- Sonar DownScan™ Max Power 500w RMS
- Sonar Broadband Max Depth 500ft (152m)
- Sonar DownScan™ Max Depth DownScan™: 300ft (91.4m)
- Sonar Alarm Shallow, Deep, Arrival, Depth
- TrackBack Yes
- Temperature Readings Yes
- GPS Type Internal high-sensitivity WAAS + EGNOS + MSAS
- Waypoints 1000
- Routes 6 routes (150 max. route point per route)
- Trails 7 trails (2,900 max. trail points)
- Power Supply 10-17 vDC (12V systems)
- Waterproof IPX7
- Width 7.31in (185mm)
- Height 4.32in (109mm)
- Depth 3.3in (84mm)
In the Box
- Hook2-5x Splitshot
- Mounting bracket
- Splitshot skimmer transom transducer
- Fuse & Fuse Holder
This item is currently not in stock but is available to preorder, with a lead time of up to 14 days.
This item has been discontinued and is not available to purchase.
Our Mail Order team ship chandlery, yacht parts and sailing clothing around the world. We use the best value couriers available, and we will endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost effectively as possible.
International Orders: Due to delays we have had to suspend our international delivery options. We are currently only able to offer an Airmail service for orders under 2kg
UK Standard Delivery
- UK Mainland 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- UK Mainland 1 - 25Kg £5.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- UK Mainland 25Kg+ Price on request
- UK Mainland Next Day 0 - 25Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature, orders must be placed before midday
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 1 - 20Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
- Channel Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £5.95 Royal Mail Service Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Channel Islands 1 - 20Kg £13.50 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Channel Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
UK Exceptional Delivery
- UK Mainland; Antifoul & paints £5.95
- UK Mainland; Inflatable dinghy £10.00
- UK Mainland; Liferafts £17.50
- UK Mainland; Flares £24.00
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Antifoul & paints £9.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Liferafts price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
- Channel Islands; Antifoul & paints £13.50
- Channel Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request Channel Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will exchange or refund your goods in full, provided that the items are returned within 14 days of receipt.*
Please check the condition of goods on arrival - we are unable to accept goods damaged during shipping after 14 days.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and in a saleable condition i.e. shoe boxes must be in the same condition as when received.
Goods must be unused and security seals intact.*
If you would like to return goods because they were ordered incorrectly or if clothing does not fit, return postage will be at your expense. If you would like us to replace the goods with another size or colour, we will charge carriage on the replacement.
Please be aware that some navigational and safety products may be dated, and as such a full refund may in some cases not be possible. If you are purchasing dated navigational charts we suggest you contact us for more information.
If you receive your goods and believe them to be faulty, please contact us straight away with a brief description of the problem. If we require you to return the product for a replacement, we will send you a pre-paid Royal Mail label for delivery back to us. Unfortuantely we cannot send the courier back to collect the items.
Returning goods to Force 4 is easy!
- Please contact us by ringing 0345 1300 710 or email on [email protected] This way we'll be able to determine whether you would like to return the product for a refund or whether you'd like to exchange the product. We are unable to process the return of faulty goods that we're not expecting.
- We'll then give you a returns number. This returns number will need to be clearly marked on the outside of your parcel so it can be identified on arrival. Please note, failure to mark a returns reference number on the outside of your parcel may result in a delay in processing your return.
- Don't forget your proof of postage, just in case!
- Once we receive the item we'll be able to proceed with a refund or an exchange.
*this excludes faulty goods with manufacturers defects. If goods are found to be faulty during use, after the returns period, please just give us a ring on 0345 1300 710 and we'll be happy to help.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Ask a question
Men's Size Guide
|To Fit Height||To Fit Chest|
|X SMALL||5'2" - 5'4"||34 - 36"|
|SMALL||5'5" - 5'7"||36 - 38"|
|MEDIUM||5'7" - 5'10"||38 - 40"|
|LARGE||5'11" - 6'1"||41 - 43"|
|X LARGE||6'1" - 6'3"||44 - 46"|
|XX LARGE||6'3" - 6'5"||46 - 48"|
|UK||EURO||MENS US||LADIES US|