Hook2-4x GPS All Season Pack
- Delivery & Returns
- Questions & Answers
The Hook2-4x GPS All-Season Fishfinder Pack is an easy-to-carry portable sonar unit featuring a Skimmer® transducer with suction-cup mount for small-boat installs, as well as a dock transducer and mount for vertical, stationary fishing tactics. Perfect for hire boats, pier/ dock fishing or a lift on/lift off sounder for you boat.
The waterproof bag houses the Hook-4x GPS/sounder and the rechargable battery with two utility draws to keep your tackle essentials.
Simple to use with great performance. With fully automated operation, the HOOK2 series eliminates the hassle of fine-tuning sonar, with one sonar setting to create more visible fish arches, while still maintaining clarity and target separation. Save waypoints, follow trails and navigate to your favorite fishing spot with the simple and accurate GPS Plotter built into the HOOK2 4x GPS Bullet display.
The HOOK2 has a wider sonar cone for more than twice the sonar coverage of traditional fish finders. This expanded coverage makes it easier to see fish and track lures and bait as they fall through the water.
Autotuning sonar, a new feature that actively adjusts sonar settings as fishing conditions change
Hook2 is easy to install right out of the box with, sonar included and number of very simple installation options.
- 4-inch SolarMAX™ Display
- Simple and accurate GPS Plotter
- Automated sonar settings
- Easy to find fish with double the sonar coverage of traditional fishfinders
- Easiest-to-use menus
- Optimized keypad with one-touch access to key features
- Proven Lowrance® wide-angle, Broadband sonar
- Easy front-dash or quick-release bracket mount
- Portable bag Size (cm): 27W x 25H x 27D
- Battery capacity: 7Ah
- Weight: 3.5 Kg
- Display Size 4.3in (109mm)
- Display Resolution 480 x 272
- Display Type Color TFT
- Sonar Frequency Wide Angle 200 kHz
- Sonar Max Power 200w RMS
- Sonar Max Depth 500ft (152m)
- Sonar Alarm Shallow, Fish, Depth
- GPS Type Internal high-sensitivity WAAS + EGNOS + MSAS
- Waypoints, Routes & Trails
- Waypoints 1000
- Routes 6 routes (150 max. route point per route)
- Trails 7 trails (4,000 max. trail points)
- Languages: 24
- Power Supply 10-17 vDC (12V systems)
- Waterproof IPX7
In the Box
- Hook2-4x GPS/Sounder
- Mounting bracket
- Bullet skimmer transom transducer
- Transducer sucker cup
- Ice transducer with float
- Portable bag
- 12v 7AH rechargeable battery & charger
- Fuse & Fuse Holder
This item is currently not in stock but is available to preorder, with a lead time of up to 14 days.
Stock can move quickly, so this is just a suggestion of current levels, please phone the shop to confirm.
The ship to store service is based on Head Office sending stock to a branch.
If you wish to call & collect stock, please do so over the phone using the number provided.
|Nailsworth (Head Office)||0345 130 0710|
|Force 4 Chandlery Cardiff||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 30th April 2021||02920 787190|
|Force 4 Chandlery Chichester||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 4th May 2021||01243 773788|
|Force 4 Chandlery Deacons||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 27th April 2021||02380 402182|
|Force 4 Chandlery Lymington||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 29th April 2021||01590 673698|
|Force 4 Chandlery Plymouth||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 5th May 2021||01752 548301|
|Force 4 Chandlery Poole||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 29th April 2021||01202 723311|
|Force 4 Chandlery Poole Quay||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 29th April 2021||01202673056|
|Force 4 Chandlery Port Hamble||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 4th May 2021||02380 454858|
|Force 4 Chandlery Southampton||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 29th April 2021||02380 632 725|
|Concession & collection point Chichester||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 29th April 2021||01243 773788|
- Good Availability
- Low Availability
- One item left
Our Mail Order team ship chandlery, yacht parts and sailing clothing around the world. We use the best value couriers available, and we will endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost effectively as possible.
International Orders: Due to delays we have had to suspend our international delivery options. We are currently only able to offer an Airmail service for orders under 2kg
UK Standard Delivery
- UK Mainland 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- UK Mainland 1 - 25Kg £5.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- UK Mainland 25Kg+ Price on request
- UK Mainland Next Day 0 - 25Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature, orders must be placed before midday
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 1 - 20Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
- Channel Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £5.95 Royal Mail Service Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Channel Islands 1 - 20Kg £13.50 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Channel Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
UK Exceptional Delivery
- UK Mainland; Antifoul & paints £5.95
- UK Mainland; Inflatable dinghy £10.00
- UK Mainland; Liferafts £17.50
- UK Mainland; Flares £20.00
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Antifoul & paints £9.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Liferafts price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
- Channel Islands; Antifoul & paints £13.50
- Channel Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request Channel Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will exchange or refund your goods in full, provided that the items are returned within 14 days of receipt.*
Please check the condition of goods on arrival - we are unable to accept goods damaged during shipping after 14 days.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and in a saleable condition i.e. shoe boxes must be in the same condition as when received.
Goods must be unused and security seals intact.*
If you would like to return goods because they were ordered incorrectly or if clothing does not fit, return postage will be at your expense. If you would like us to replace the goods with another size or colour, we will charge carriage on the replacement.
Please be aware that some navigational and safety products may be dated, and as such a full refund may in some cases not be possible. If you are purchasing dated navigational charts we suggest you contact us for more information.
If you receive your goods and believe them to be faulty, please contact us straight away with a brief description of the problem. If we require you to return the product for a replacement, we will send you a pre-paid Royal Mail label for delivery back to us. Unfortuantely we cannot send the courier back to collect the items.
Returning goods to Force 4 is easy!
- Please contact us by ringing 0345 1300 710 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org. This way we'll be able to determine whether you would like to return the product for a refund or whether you'd like to exchange the product. We are unable to process the return of faulty goods that we're not expecting.
- We'll then give you a returns number. This returns number will need to be clearly marked on the outside of your parcel so it can be identified on arrival. Please note, failure to mark a returns reference number on the outside of your parcel may result in a delay in processing your return.
- Don't forget your proof of postage, just in case!
- Once we receive the item we'll be able to proceed with a refund or an exchange.
*this excludes faulty goods with manufacturers defects. If goods are found to be faulty during use, after the returns period, please just give us a ring on 0345 1300 710 and we'll be happy to help.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Ask a question
Men's Size Guide
|To Fit Height||To Fit Chest|
|X SMALL||5'2" - 5'4"||34 - 36"|
|SMALL||5'5" - 5'7"||36 - 38"|
|MEDIUM||5'7" - 5'10"||38 - 40"|
|LARGE||5'11" - 6'1"||41 - 43"|
|X LARGE||6'1" - 6'3"||44 - 46"|
|XX LARGE||6'3" - 6'5"||46 - 48"|
|UK||EURO||MENS US||LADIES US|