Elite-5 Ti Combo with TotalScan Transducer
Sorry this item is no longer available
- Delivery & Returns
- Questions & Answers
The Lowrance® Elite-5Ti is a touchscreen fishfinder/chartplotter that matches high-end functions and features with powerful performance - all at an affordable price.
LAST ONE AVAILABLE - SLIGHTLY DAMAGED CARDBOARD PACKING BOX
Sporting a five-inch, high-resolution touchscreen display, the Elite-5 Ti has your sonar needs covered with StructureScan® HD compatibility and support for Low/Mid/High CHIRP and 83/200 /455/800kHz frequencies. It has a built-in GPS antenna and trusted Lowrance navigation features, allowing you to navigate with ease. The Elite-5 Ti also features integrated Bluetooth® and wireless connectivity that not only allows you to download software updates directly to the unit, but gives you the capability to download Insight Genesis custom maps to the unit - for immediate use - directly from the water.
- High resolution display
Lowrance-exclusive, high-resolution, 5-inch, LED-backlit color display
- Easy-to-use touchscreen
Touchscreen provides fast, fingertip access to all Elite-5 Ti features
- CHIRP Sonar, StructureScan® and DownScan Imaging™
Top-of-the line sonar technologies provide the best possible view of the underwater environment beneath your boat. StructureScan requires optional TotalScan transducer.
Scroll back through your sonar, SideScan or DownScan history to review structure or fish targets and mark the location with a waypoint
- Internal GPS antenna
Highly accurate, built-in GPS antenna
- Optional chart upgrades
Global chart upgrade options include Navionics + and Jeppesen C-MAP MAX-N.
- Built-in wireless connectivity
Provides access to the GoFree Cloud where you can shop, purchase, download and immediately use Insight maps, and third-party maps from GoFree partners
- microSD card slot
- Quick Release bracket
- Operating voltage: 12Vdc
- Screen resolution: 480x480 pixels
- Waterproof: IPX7
- Size: 134Hx176Wx62D mm
- Waypoints: 3000.Routes: 100
- NMEA0183:1 Port
- Depth Alarm Yes
- EchoSounder Frequencies 83/200 kHz + 455/800 kHz
- Sonar Max Power : 500W
- Shallow Alarm: Yes
- Max Depth DownScan Imaging at 455 kHz: Max 300 ft / 91 m
- CHIRP Sonar High Range/200 kHz: 1,000 ft / 305 m CHIRP Sonar Med Range/83 kHz: 1000 ft / 305 m
- GPS Antenna: Built in 10Hz GPS/GLONASS
In the box
- Elite 5 Ti display
- Mounting bracket
- TotalScan™ Skimmer Mid/High 83/200 455/800 Transducer
- Operating and installation manual
- Flush mount template
- Power cable with fuse holder and fuse
This item is currently not in stock but is available to preorder, with a lead time of up to 14 days.
This item has been discontinued and is not available to purchase.
Our Mail Order team ship chandlery, yacht parts and sailing clothing around the world. We use the best value couriers available, and we will endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost effectively as possible.
UK Standard Delivery
- UK Mainland 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- UK Mainland 1 - 25Kg £5.95 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- UK Mainland 25Kg+ Price on request
- UK Mainland Next Day 0 - 25Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 1 - 20Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
- Channel Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £5.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- Channel Islands 1 - 20Kg £13.50 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- Channel Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
UK Exceptional Delivery
- UK Mainland; Antifoul & paints £5.95
- UK Mainland; Inflatable dinghy £10.00
- UK Mainland; Liferafts £17.50
- UK Mainland; Flares £20.00
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Antifoul & paints £9.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Liferafts price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
- Channel Islands; Antifoul & paints £13.50
- Channel Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request Channel Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will exchange or refund your goods in full, provided that the items are returned within 14 days of receipt.*
Please check the condition of goods on arrival - we are unable to accept goods damaged during shipping after 14 days.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and in a saleable condition i.e. shoe boxes must be in the same condition as when received.
Goods must be unused and security seals intact.*
If you would like to return goods because they were ordered incorrectly or if clothing does not fit, return postage will be at your expense. If you would like us to replace the goods with another size or colour, we will charge carriage on the replacement.
Please be aware that some navigational and safety products may be dated, and as such a full refund may in some cases not be possible. If you are purchasing dated navigational charts we suggest you contact us for more information.
If you receive your goods and believe them to be faulty, please contact us straight away with a brief description of the problem. If we require you to return the product for a replacement, we will send you a pre-paid Royal Mail label for delivery back to us. Unfortuantely we cannot send the courier back to collect the items.
Returning goods to Force 4 is easy!
- Please contact us by ringing 0345 1300 710 or email on email@example.com. This way we'll be able to determine whether you would like to return the product for a refund or whether you'd like to exchange the product. We are unable to process the return of faulty goods that we're not expecting.
- We'll then give you a returns number. This returns number will need to be clearly marked on the outside of your parcel so it can be identified on arrival. Please note, failure to mark a returns reference number on the outside of your parcel may result in a delay in processing your return.
- Don't forget your proof of postage, just in case!
- Once we receive the item we'll be able to proceed with a refund or an exchange.
*this excludes faulty goods with manufacturers defects. If goods are found to be faulty during use, after the returns period, please just give us a ring on 0345 1300 710 and we'll be happy to help.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Ask a question
Men's Size Guide
|To Fit Height||To Fit Chest|
|X SMALL||5'2" - 5'4"||34 - 36"|
|SMALL||5'5" - 5'7"||36 - 38"|
|MEDIUM||5'7" - 5'10"||38 - 40"|
|LARGE||5'11" - 6'1"||41 - 43"|
|X LARGE||6'1" - 6'3"||44 - 46"|
|X LARGE||6'3" - 6'5"||46 - 48"|
|UK||EURO||MENS US||LADIES US|