ActiveTarget Live Sonar System
- Delivery & Returns
Watch high-resolution images of fish movements – tracking them as they swim in and around cover with ActiveTarget™ Live Sonar. When you see how fish are located near structure and watch them respond to your lure, you will know if your current technique is working, or if it’s time to make an adjustment – information that is harder to get from traditional sonar or structure imaging.
Track fish and your presentation with high-resolution views in front or below your boat, or use the Scout mode to see an ultra-wide, overhead view of structure and fish activity in front of your boat, perfect for finding bait balls and big schools of fish.
ActiveTarget is compatible with Lowrance HDS LIVE, HDS Carbon and Elite FS fishfinder/chartplotters.
- Get three views from one transducer: Forward view ahead of your boat, Down view below your boat or Scout view – an ultra-wide, overhead view in front of your boat
- See how fish are positioned in and around structure and watch them respond to your lure as it happens
- High-resolution live images remove the guesswork from sonar interpretation
- Know whether fish are active
- View the water column 18 degrees side-to-side and 135 degrees top-to bottom.
- Use for seeing fish and structure directly in front of the transducer
- Know the depth of the fish and structure to target your next cast.
- View the water column 18 degrees side-to-side and 135 front-to-back.
- Use for vertical fishing to see what is below the transducer.
- What your lure and fish movements in real time.
- Put the lure in front of the fish and watch it strike.
- View the water column 135 degrees side-to-sie and 18 degrees top-to bottom.
- Use to scan large areas for fish and structure
- Search for schooling fish and know the direction of your next cast
- Connectivity: Ethernet
- Power Consumption, typical: 1.5A @ 13.8VDC
- Recommended Fuse Rating: 3A
- Supply Voltage: 10.8 VDC - 31.2 VDC
- Humidity: 60°C, 95% relative humidity (RH) for 18 hours
- Operating Temperature Range: 5°F to 131°F (-15°C to 55°C )
- Waterproof rating: IP67
- Dimensions (W x H x D) Module:(219.3mm x 192.1mm x 72.9mm: Transducer: 149.8mm x 82.4mm x 58.0mm
- Weight Module: 1.86 kg: Transducer: 1.21 kg
In the Box
- ActiveTarget Module
- ActiveTarget Transducer with 25ft Cable
- Shaft Mounting Hardware (Forward/Down/Scout Views)
- Trolling Motor Mount (Forward/Down Views)
- Trolling Motor Mount (Scout View)
- 15ft Ethernet Cable
- 4-Pin Power cable
- User Manual
This item is currently not in stock but is available to preorder, with a lead time of up to 14 days.
Stock can move quickly, so this is just a suggestion of current levels, please phone the shop to confirm.
The ship to store service is based on Head Office sending stock to a branch.
If you wish to call & collect stock, please do so over the phone using the number provided.
|Force 4 Chandlery Cardiff||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 5th November 2021||02920 787190|
|Concession & collection point Chichester||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 1st November 2021||01243 773788|
|Force 4 Chandlery Chichester||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 2nd November 2021||01243 773788|
|Force 4 Chandlery Deacons||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 2nd November 2021||02380 402182|
|Force 4 Chandlery Lymington||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 4th November 2021||01590 673698|
|Nailsworth (Head Office)||0345 130 0710|
|Force 4 Chandlery Port Hamble||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 2nd November 2021||02380 454858|
|Force 4 Chandlery Plymouth||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 3rd November 2021||01752 548301|
|Force 4 Chandlery Poole||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 4th November 2021||01202 723311|
|Force 4 Chandlery Poole Quay||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 4th November 2021||01202673056|
|Force 4 Chandlery Southampton||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 4th November 2021||02380 632 725|
- Good Availability
- Low Availability
- One item left
Our Mail Order team ship chandlery, yacht parts and sailing clothing around the world. We use the best value couriers available, and we will endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost effectively as possible.
International Orders: Due to delays we have had to suspend our international delivery options. We are currently only able to offer an Airmail service for orders under 2kg
UK Standard Delivery
- UK Mainland 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- UK Mainland 1 - 25Kg £5.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- UK Mainland 25Kg+ Price on request
- UK Mainland Next Day 0 - 25Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature, orders must be placed before midday
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 1 - 20Kg £10.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 7-10 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
- Channel Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £5.95 Royal Mail Service Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Channel Islands 1 - 20Kg £13.50 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Channel Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
UK Exceptional Delivery
- UK Mainland; Antifoul & paints £5.95
- UK Mainland; Inflatable dinghy £10.00
- UK Mainland; Liferafts £17.50
- UK Mainland; Flares £24.00
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Antifoul & paints £9.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Liferafts price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
- Channel Islands; Antifoul & paints £13.50
- Channel Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request Channel Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will exchange or refund your goods in full, provided that the items are returned within 14 days of receipt.*
Please check the condition of goods on arrival - we are unable to accept goods damaged during shipping after 14 days.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and in a saleable condition i.e. shoe boxes must be in the same condition as when received.
Goods must be unused and security seals intact.*
If you would like to return goods because they were ordered incorrectly or if clothing does not fit, return postage will be at your expense. If you would like us to replace the goods with another size or colour, we will charge carriage on the replacement.
Please be aware that some navigational and safety products may be dated, and as such a full refund may in some cases not be possible. If you are purchasing dated navigational charts we suggest you contact us for more information.
If you receive your goods and believe them to be faulty, please contact us straight away with a brief description of the problem. If we require you to return the product for a replacement, we will send you a pre-paid Royal Mail label for delivery back to us. Unfortuantely we cannot send the courier back to collect the items.
Returning goods to Force 4 is easy!
- Please contact us by ringing 0345 1300 710 or email on [email protected] This way we'll be able to determine whether you would like to return the product for a refund or whether you'd like to exchange the product. We are unable to process the return of faulty goods that we're not expecting.
- We'll then give you a returns number. This returns number will need to be clearly marked on the outside of your parcel so it can be identified on arrival. Please note, failure to mark a returns reference number on the outside of your parcel may result in a delay in processing your return.
- Don't forget your proof of postage, just in case!
- Once we receive the item we'll be able to proceed with a refund or an exchange.
*this excludes faulty goods with manufacturers defects. If goods are found to be faulty during use, after the returns period, please just give us a ring on 0345 1300 710 and we'll be happy to help.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Ask a question
Men's Size Guide
|To Fit Height||To Fit Chest|
|X SMALL||5'2" - 5'4"||34 - 36"|
|SMALL||5'5" - 5'7"||36 - 38"|
|MEDIUM||5'7" - 5'10"||38 - 40"|
|LARGE||5'11" - 6'1"||41 - 43"|
|X LARGE||6'1" - 6'3"||44 - 46"|
|XX LARGE||6'3" - 6'5"||46 - 48"|
|UK||EURO||MENS US||LADIES US|